• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW and Official Ray (Custom Robo series) Support Thread (not just Ray 01)

parrothead

Smash Lord
I heard that in Japan, Custom Robo V2 is the best-selling title of the Custom Robo series, followed by the first Custom Robo for the N64. Also, both N64 Custom Robo titles got better reviews than the other three Custom Robo titles. Could this mean that one of the earliest Ray models will appear in SSBB?

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
Ray 01 would make me very happy to see, but I could settle for MKIII. The first three kinda creep me out. Maybe it's the hair...

GenG

Smash Lord
This was for the planning document, they may have change thoughts after the poll and that.

parrothead

Smash Lord

Ray's an assist trophy, it seems.
Actually and specifically, that's Ray Mk II.

And recently, in this screenshot:

I see a Sticker of the original Ray from the first Custom Robo for the N64 only in Japan (and the iQue only in China).

This probably means he is not a playable character. However, the other four standard Ray models still have a chance.

TBone06

Smash Ace
I want to see Ray 01, but I guess any type would be good, but it seems a couple of the forms have been deconfirmed. I dont think 01 has been yet

Top Bottom