• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Player Interview Thread: RocketPSIence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Omg, i wish i could play my lucas online, but weve tried that, "PK THUNDA! KAAAAAA! NOOO!"

Chuee

Smash Hero
Why Lucas?

Why are you 10x a better troll than me ;_;?
This goes way back to before I played the game competitively. Anyways I picked Lucas because my friend always picked Corneria so I would camp on the right side with PKT. Once I learned about the competitive scene I really didn't care enough about him being low to switch characters.

because I'm really good at making people mad >:D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Also you guys, I'm not Black.

I still use Lucas, but I'm not Black.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
finally...

what do think about this: "In the next Smash Bros game, Lucas & Ness will one character, you'll control both kids at the same time, something like the ICs"
Now, create that character (explain their specials, give tag attacks, ATs, etc.)

Levitas

the moon
when did you start trolling anyway? I stop frequenting the boards for a couple weeks, and when I come back you're trolling everyone ;-_-

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Me? I was just saying that because he was talking about how lazy I was being with this thread. (I actually forgot about it >.>). I've also had finals and the start of a new semester, so things are running slow right now, which is why you're only seeing troll posts. Don't worry, as soon as I get settled into the new semester, I'll be more active and more meaningful in my posts.

Edit: Wait, that was probably for Chuee >.>
I'm stupid

Chuee

Smash Hero
I started trolling on AiB lucas boards >:D
APC: That would be..............................................really strange.
The moveset wouldn't matter since they'd probably have an infinite. Too goodz.

Chuee

Smash Hero
This goes back to my first days on the internet :D
So anyways I joined this anime forum and just stayed in the chat because it wouldn't let me join. One of the xat chat pics was a train so I put my name as chu (lmao). So I just stuck with that until I decided to change it since ChuDat went by Chu. Long huh?

And yeah I'm gonna be the next PF, except I'm gonna be the best >:D

Chuee

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom