• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Player Interview Thread: RocketPSIence

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sure thing. Lucas gay, I can commentate on said gayness.

FAVORITE THROW:

Dthrow or Uthrow. I like picking a random direction and then just running away.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
What's Texas like?

(I'm moving there in the summer, to Houston)

Is there a move Lucas possesses you don't use? If so, why?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What's Texas like?

(I'm moving there in the summer, to Houston)

Is there a move Lucas possesses you don't use? If so, why?
Texas Weather is fickle, changes fast. Nice place, good Hooters (both the restaurant and the tatas), not everyone has an accent/cowboy boots/horse/gun/YEEHAW/etc lol. You would be surprised how many people believe that stereotype to dominate the state.

There is no move Lucas has that I do not use. I don't use Dash attack that much, and I don't use Bair that much, but not that much on purpose.

What stage IYO does Lucas do the best running away on?
Lucas can run well on Battlefield, Smashville, RC, sometimes Brinstar, Delfino, and a few other stages. He likes platforms.

play any other fighters besides smash?

whats the best way to defeat a stomach flu
I used to play Street Fighter a lot, used to be a really good Zangief back in the turbo days. I played MVC2 but not on a professional/******** level lol. I could infinite people/play gay with MSS, but after awhile the real FUN of the game was long gone with people basically just trying to land that one hit that will lead to your death. Tekken I also played some, especially Tekken Tag. I used to play a lot of games competitively, from Pokemon to Mario Kart to Mario Golf/Tennis/other stuff. Fighters, not too many of them, but still a few.

STOMACH FLU: INTAKE LOTS OF VITAMIN C, KEEP BODY TEMPERATURE COOLED, TAKE MEDICINE AS DIRECTED, LOTS OF FLUIDS PREFERABLY WATER, DON'T KISS YOUR GF.

DMG

Will

you...

DMG me

?
I would, if I hadn't done it already.

I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW. QUESTIONS ANSWERED THEN.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
But look at PF's post, he asked to be DMG'd. . . but then . . . and he . . . and PF. . .

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
where does your name come from?
A man who resided deep in the mountains of Eastern Serbia came to me in a night spiritual vision. He foretold the events that were to come, and told me I would hence forth be known as DMG. If a man comes to you in a spiritual vision, you have to obey him.

Wait how does one become DMG'd?
To be DMG'd is to get got, just takes longer for me to make sure you get got, and it's more satisfying for me.

you just ****ing ranway with storm, didn't you?
Well they certainly weren't conservative on her curves in MVC2; go check the artwork gallery lol.

Can I be DMG'd too :D
When I DMG people, I tell them before I do it.

One day, I will tell you. And that day will be glorious.

I think they mean to learn how to time people out and play evasive like DMG's Wario.
Actually being DMG'd is being Damaged.

i think being dmg'd is like the z ride. if you have to ask you don't have the money for it.
My ride costs no money, but after wards leaves you in a sense of Awe, Shame, Humility, and slightly aroused at the **** that just occurred.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
A hero of mine back on the Wario boards had a sig very similar to the one I have now. He quit visiting Smashboards awhile ago as far as I am aware of back when Wario boards first died, before the small revival, and then the death again that we basically have now.

He wasn't a well known Wario player, but almost every thread back then that he posted in, he would achieve glorious win and claim the thread as his. My sig is a tribute to him.

I also did it to piss people off a bit lmao.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can do the DMG section for Lucas anytime, anywhere. You can ask me on the streets and I'll give you the 411 on it.

I am amazing because as a baby I was blessed by a future version of myself that came back into the past to give me said blessing so that I would grow up to be amazing and be able to time travel, to bless myself obviously.

HelpR

Smash Ace
I can do the DMG section for Lucas anytime, anywhere. You can ask me on the streets and I'll give you the 411 on it.

I am amazing because as a baby I was blessed by a future version of myself that came back into the past to give me said blessing so that I would grow up to be amazing and be able to time travel, to bless myself obviously.
I need to diagram that sentence. using mspaint.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YES!

How the HELL did you know I was gonna make a GIF of that moving around? I actually planned for it to look like it was walking forwards, but still WTF you read my mind HARD.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
DMG, your future self came to me in a dream and told me to animate a picture you made in MS paint labeled "DMG" and to make it dance.

Edit: You also told me to time out the clock

HelpR

Smash Ace
man, I love trolls, especially trolls that are racist in a ploy to offend.

Also, gjob trolling the sonic boards.

prolly gonna get banned soon though

Levitas

the moon
;>.> we don't get many trolls here, do we?

Anyway, don't bother responding, just reporting is enough for craptastic posts like that

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I have high school finals coming up so this thread is going to be on hiatus for the next couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom