• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I would like it if no one claims it and you don't need it for anything. Could jimmy rig it to work with my computer so I can finally have a sensor bar for Dolphin.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
It could possibly be ours or one of the setups that was over at our place BSP. I'd have to check when I get home though (at the gf's because of early *** test this morning)

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I haven't been to sleep either LOL. It helped that I got a bunch of free stuff from the facebook group though.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Smashers are always welcome at our place.

Plus I get done with finals Saturday. So I'll probably wanna get drunk/full on breakfast or both.

Sudai

Stuff here
Jio, I think you have my number still. I'm like 2 min away from Gunner's so if you stay there I'm sure you'll get to chill w/ me and Eric too. I know I'd be down at least.

Li-D1000

Smash Rookie
My brain is just mush right now, tryna do to much at once. Also, I'll prolly come ova since i have to go over to BRCC for some stupid **** later anyways.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll be there later today ( after 6 at the earliest)

If I could get another tournament for this Saturday, would that be too soon for you all? We've got a gap ATM.

:phone:

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
550 Lee drive apt. 172 Baton Rouge, LA 70808

park in the visitor's parking unless you want to get towed. Call me if you get confused.

@BSP sure thing as long as I get to practice my main a bit :D

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
In all likelihood yes. Just text or call Gunner. I didn't sleep last night so there's a fair chance I'll already be asleep.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
You DO NOT want to get towed.
As for a tourney this weekend...I'm always down.

JNig- Bring Adam so he can money match me.
Edit: Curlz- I'll for sure be up; no work tomorrow. I'll have bud too, so you should come.

Speaking of which, is our vape tube over at y'alls place sudai/eric?

Curlz

Smash Lord

Edit: Curlz- I'll for sure be up; no work tomorrow. I'll have bud too, so you should come.

I'll see what's up. It all depends on how tired I am once I get off. It's storming hardcore over here right now, so I don't think business will be booming. :)

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice

How's the Raichu coming?

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
lolololol and yeah i've been looking for that tube for awhile... it could very well be at Running Bull's, but I have a feeling it's at the suderic place.

Sudai

Stuff here
I need to clean the **** out of our living room so I'll probably find it when I do that if it's here. I know we have your hookah and all the stuff related to that still too.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that's no big thing, y'all can keep that for awhile if you wanna.

Just woke up from the powerest of power naps. Come at me.

Sudai

Stuff here
We kind of already used all the coal and shiesha already, but we'll keep holding on to it till y'all want it back. lol Figured it'd be fine since it was such a small bit left and y'all had left it here for ever already.

Top Bottom