• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I would host it, but like Arcadia said (and I've said previously a few times) I want to try and win. Trying to win while hosting a tourney, much less a tourney at my own home, is not something that I think is worth trying at all. To win a tourney you need to focus all of your attention on it. Especially when the competition is as strong as it is here in BR for P:M.

Sudai

Stuff here
I think we did at one point?

What happened to all the people with a recording set-up? I know I sold mine to someone in the scene and I know there were 2-3 other recording set-ups..so wat?

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Talk about it all you want!
Brawlfests for this week:I'm thinking either Wednesday or Thursday. Thoughts, opinions, concerns?

:phone:
Lol well I wouldn't want to offend Mr.Sudai if that's how he feels. Will there be project M at your brawlfest? If so, you should hold it Thursdayyy

Sudai

Stuff here
I meant I posted in the wrong thread but I really didn't post in the wrong thread. Just said I was down for P:M then kind of changed my mind about wanting to play, so I edited my post to say 'wrong thread' instead lol. Was too sober at the time to think straight. Also, not technically supposed to talk about drugs but I mean, it's the LA thread. lol. I think we're fine unless it's the main topic

I'm going see Avengers at 2:30 but I might be down to play P:M after that. I'll let you know, Jake.

Sudai

Stuff here
Damn straight I am. P:M is everything I wanted Brawl to be and Lucario is everything I wanted him to be + more. It's just tooooo good. Not a lot of people know that Lucario is my true love and ROB was merely an after thought~

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
How is green not a drug?

Sudai goin in on Project M. Maybe I should boot up my wii for the first time in a long *** time.
Green is deff not a drug in my opinion. Drugs involve chemicals and are man-made. Hence why people say "marijuana, drugs, and alcohol". It's a mother***in plant for god's sake. And Sudai, sweet, I was supposed to see Avengers at 10, but have to go to a store meeting :( So just hit me up if y'all smash.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
THC is a chemical. Natural, but still a chemical.

Is opium a drug?

Okuser

Smash Ace
THC is a chemical. Natural, but still a chemical.

Is opium a drug?

chemical does not = drug

chemical = any substance, e.g. water

drug is an extremely broad term which basically means anything that alters normal bodily function.

drug does not necessarily = harmful.

marijuana = drug

for some reason "drug" has become a dirty word that people immediately relate to harmful things. probably as a result of years of special interest groups bending public perception.

Hope this clears things up LOL

BSP

Smash Legend
Thursday would be good for me gunner. It would be a celebration after finishing with Calculus on Wednesday.

Then I just have to do physics the next week lol

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Alrighty, well thursday it is then. Smashfessssssssssssssst

Edit: I myself probably won't be playing P:M, but I'm sure someone will, and you're welcome to bring setups for it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Okuser, I know. I was just giving jake a reasonable response based on his definition.

Your post is the best one explaining it all though. Ty

'V'

Smash Lord
So Thursday I'll be done with finals, so I'll be able to do something that night. From what I see, people are already interested in playing on that day. I'll have a P:M setup with me, as usual.

Top Bottom