• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so i walk into walmart to buy some yugioh cards. while looking around, i see some guy.
he looks like iceman.
he is iceman.
i start to walk up to say hey, but then... no. there's no way it's iceman.
i walk around the iceman look-alike.
it had to have been iceman.
i loop around, so i will be walking towards him, but in front of him, rather than from the side.
i wait for him to realize who i am, then act like i just saw him.
he reaches his hand out for a handshake.
i shake his hand, and say,"hey, whats up, iceman?"
the search for yugioh cards continues.

eet

Smash Ace
welp you guys are awesome but im too lazy to wake up early and **** melee so maybe another time. But cyphus, you gotta win both for me.

I wish I could see a wild iceman.

Turazrok

Smash Master
welp you guys are awesome but im too lazy to wake up early and **** melee so maybe another time. But cyphus, you gotta win both for me.

I wish I could see a wild iceman.
I saw a wild kyle at P.F. Chang's once.

Didn't say anything.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I should be going along with a couple friends.

Also, here's the new PR. I'm on Jio's iPhone so I can't updat the thread. Here you go:

Aproved by Jnig, Lee, and I to be posted.
0. Lee Martin (MK / Lucario / Diddy)
1. JNig (Wario / Falco)
2. Hyro (Toon Link)
3. -Ran (Snake / Marth)
4. rOni (MK / Lucario / Falco)
5. Blaino (Zero Suit / Samus)
6. Jiovanni (Lucario / Kirby / Falco)
7. FakeGeorge (Mr. Game & Watch)
8. ChKn (Marth)
9. Curlz (MK / Olimar / Rob / Zero Suit)
9. Savon (Snake / Mr. Game & Watch)

Honorable Mention:

Arcadia (Falco)
BSP (Luigi / Sonic / Mario)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
so i walk into walmart to buy some yugioh cards. while looking around, i see some guy.
he looks like iceman.
he is iceman.
i start to walk up to say hey, but then... no. there's no way it's iceman.
i walk around the iceman look-alike.
it had to have been iceman.
i loop around, so i will be walking towards him, but in front of him, rather than from the side.
i wait for him to realize who i am, then act like i just saw him.
he reaches his hand out for a handshake.
i shake his hand, and say,"hey, whats up, iceman?"
the search for yugioh cards continues.
Iceman iceman iceman iceman iceman iceman iceman
My gf said she saw some kid circling around and looking at us, said she was a little creeped out. She said "I was scared he wanted to **** me or something." I told her "Don't worry, that's BSL. He doesn't ****."

Edit: Oh, and BTW, the PR is ****in ********. If you have 11 people on there anyway, why not just add the two honorable mentions. What's the difference between 11 and 13. I could understand if it was 10 and you wanted a round number but that's not the case. And I've never seen anyone tied. You guys need to stop suckin ****.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I should be going along with a couple friends.

Also, here's the new PR. I'm on Jio's iPhone so I can't updat the thread. Here you go:

Aproved by Jnig, Lee, and I to be posted.
-1. Wiggins (Ganondorf)

Honorable Mention:

Lee Martin (MK / Lucario / Diddy)
JNig (Wario / Falco)
Hyro (Toon Link)
-Ran (Snake / Marth)
rOni (MK / Lucario / Falco)
Blaino (Zero Suit / Samus)
Jiovanni (Lucario / Kirby / Falco)
FakeGeorge (Mr. Game & Watch)
ChKn (Marth)
Curlz (MK / Olimar / Rob / Zero Suit)
Savon (Snake / Mr. Game & Watch)
Arcadia (Falco)
BSP (Luigi / Sonic / Mario)
There, fixed for accuracy.

Trolololololol

ChKn

Smash Ace
Curse u ppl for having 2-4 mains. Do I really have to put that JNig seconds Falco when he dropped him after MLG D.C.?

Savon

Smash Ace
I FINALLY MADE THE PR!! Freaking sweet. Time for me to step my game up. I need to update my player hitlist.

Everybody up to Blain on the PR better watch out. I'm coming for them.

Also Hyro. You watch your *** too.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
it really is the weed. paranoia/anxiety is a side effect of marijuana. i dont know how many people ive met that have quit or slowed down on weed because of the panic feeling it gives them, no matter the situation. i had major panic attacks for about a year all because i kept wanting to get high lol. i still smoke but not as heavily and i know how to control my anxiety. panic attack free for 2 years now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah, dude. The .jpg doesn't do the hypedog justice. Where's the .gif?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'm going after the whole bottom 2 rows! I made a less than stellar return at Voodoo and if I can possibly go to PnT tomorrow, I will look to be reckless.

Also, today was the best day ever for me, tailgating + gamewise.
Geaux Tigers!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
People going to PnT tomorrow:

-It starts at 4pm. Get there on time.
-If you can bring a Wii, it'll be a big help. More Wiis = more setups
-If someone can bring a laptop with tio, that'd be cool. The owner does have his own bracket program, so he may want to use that anyways.

I want this to be a good tournament, so the owner will want to have more. If you're on the fence about going, then go! It'd be great for this to get a decent turnout.

Also, I get off of work around 5:00-5:30, so I'll be late getting there. If there's any way that I can be added to the bracket and my matches called last in the round (with a loss given if it's holding things up, of course), that'd be awesome. I'll pay when I get there. Thanks!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Q: Why are there two players ranked #9?
A: Curlz and Savon are very similar in skill and in record. They both defeat and lose to the same opponents in tournaments as well as both having a consistent record with each other. Curlz and Savon are both 2 wins and 2 losses with each other in tournament and neither have shown any significant increase in skill that would determine the difference for one to be above the other.

Savon beat me.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Head to head is insignificant. I'm sure in the history of these boards there have been plenty of instances where two people have been near identical in skill, yet somehow they've always figured out how to break a tie. Probably because they're not ****tards. This argument is not even important, however. There shouldn't be a tie because there shouldn't be 11 people on a ****in list. I don't care if there's a 0, I don't care if two people are 'similar in skill and in record.' I'm no statistics major, and I don't have enough knowledge of everyone's skill to make an educated decision, but at least I know how to make a ****in list. Even those morons on VH1 could do it, and they carry a show called 'Tool Academy.' Ooohhhh, it makes sense now.

Top Bottom