• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
2 choices Curlz, ASAP:
CI Monthly on Dec 4 or the weekend after?
I want another tournament as a sort of practice for TASOL and also, who's all goin to TASOL? I need carpool.
You can go ahead and have it on the 4th if you want. Although don't expect Lafayette to be there (sorry). There's a locals only tournament (that I'm not running) in Lafayette and I thought I'd stop by an tell people about Tasol. But a practice tourny before Tasol would be an amazing idea. So go ahead. :]

I've actually decided to do a Smashfest on this coming Saturday at Dibbz. There isn't really a good Saturday to hold a tournament in December, and so rather than go two months without us doing something in New Orleans, I've decided that the best thing to do would be to at least get everyone together.

As long as I don't have something come up in terms of work, I'll be there at noon with a setup. If enough people come, we'll do some side events such as Low Tier and maybe even items. So yea, come to Dibbz on Saturday. No tournament, just a day of smash.
I'm going to be in New Orleans next weekend anyway. You can expect to see me there. :]

Edit:

Play N Trade Results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292022

Winnar

Smash Lord
I've actually decided to do a Smashfest on this coming Saturday at Dibbz. There isn't really a good Saturday to hold a tournament in December, and so rather than go two months without us doing something in New Orleans, I've decided that the best thing to do would be to at least get everyone together.

As long as I don't have something come up in terms of work, I'll be there at noon with a setup. If enough people come, we'll do some side events such as Low Tier and maybe even items. So yea, come to Dibbz on Saturday. No tournament, just a day of smash.
Will melee be at this (or welcomed if I bring a setup? lol)? I think a lot of the Slidell crew will be back around this time, there might be some interest.

PS guys MSU is hosting a melee and brawl tournament January 8th. Hosted by meeeeeeee

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291341

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
BIG NEWS!!!!!! Planet Zero is offering 1000$ pot bonus if 150 people pre register by dec 29th!!!!! This means if 150 people buy their badge AND type in "smash2011" when you buy it, that will cont towards the 150. PLEASE get your badges now.
Those going to WHOBO may need to look at getting passes now.

Savon

Smash Ace
I have thinking that we should try and make a Louisiana brawl combo video. I know a guy who could help with the video editing, so you guys would just need to have lots of replays saved. That sound good to you all?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I have thinking that we should try and make a Louisiana brawl combo video. I know a guy who could help with the video editing, so you guys would just need to have lots of replays saved. That sound good to you all?
Only n00bs make combo videos.

Hyro

Smash Lord
louisiana combo video in 5 minutes bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

gotta process first.

and oh yeah i just made it into a tasol promo because...i didn't feel like making an actual louisiana combo video lol

...muted...son of a *****...ima put it on private till they get the music back lol

k back to public, musics back

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
louisiana combo video in 5 minutes bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

gotta process first.

and oh yeah i just made it into a tasol promo because...i didn't feel like making an actual louisiana combo video lol

...muted...son of a *****...ima put it on private till they get the music back lol

k back to public, musics back
Hyro, I love that fact that you used Monster as the song lol
Although the only part of that song I like is Nicki's

Top Bottom