• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
i feel you john. i have extreme anxiety and ironically that is why i dont smoke weed anymore. it was a trigger for me. as well as caffeine, enclosed spaces, and lots of other things. in the past couple of years ive probably had less than 10 but a few years before that it was a weekly if not daily occurrence to have intense panic attacks.
the fight of flight feeling is horrible if there's no reason for it.
I don't think it's the weed though...well for me... I think it's the weed because of the situations I'm in when I smoke weed...but I'd have the same attack if I was in the same situation without the weed. I probably just wouldn't dwell on it so much. But it's good to dwell on it. So you can solve it, find the answer, find out why it's an irrational fear. I can do that when I'm alone.

sometimes, i think the existence of the universe is made up in my mind. and that the only reason i cant do outlandish things (like flying or kamehamehas or mind reading, etc) is that if i could do it, i would know that everything was fake. and then it would end. and i dont know what would happen.

essentially, i believe that i can end the universe. just im too scared to. and by 'the universe' i mean my imagination.

not joking. i'm insane.
Sometimes I feel like I could do something impossible as long as NO one would ever find out...so I never do anything impossible...because there's no lying to myself, I would tell EVERYONE lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sometimes I feel like I could do something impossible as long as NO one would ever find out...so I never do anything impossible...because there's no lying to myself, I would tell EVERYONE lol
well, i thought about that, too. and i could keep it a secret. its just that once i do something impossible, i would know that everything is fake.

and then boom goes the dynamite. everything ceases to exist.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'll talk to u personally about the subject hyro.

And I can't do anything else with the PR graphic until tomorrow. =( I think I can get it done legit by next week.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
We should play sometime. I been practicing. :D
Accept

guys. i'm getting in to yugioh. what deck should i build.

i need to **** the **** out of this kid at my school. i need a good deck.
Accept

You have 5 options:
X-Sabers(expensive)
Infernities(different playstyle)
Gladiator Beasts
Plants
Lightsworn variation(NOT pure LS)

ev $5 mm in melee, 3 of 5 or 2 of 3 ur choice
Accept 3/5.

I will soon know if we have another car going tomorrow.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I got the OK to use the car for tomorrow, so we should all meet up at Dibbz for 7:30am.

Anyone is welcome to stay at my place for tonight.

I guess we're looking at 8+ people?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You have 5 options:
X-Sabers(expensive)
Infernities(different playstyle)
Gladiator Beasts
Plants
Lightsworn variation(NOT pure LS)
by lightsworn variation, do you mean variation of x-sabers?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Gadgetz iz eazeh but they aren't going to be able to compete much longer. I wouldn't recommend Scraps either, they a bit tricky.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Gadgetz iz eazeh but they aren't going to be able to compete much longer. I wouldn't recommend Scraps either, they a bit tricky.
Gadgets are a good starting point for anyone because they're cheap and they can compete with Top Tier decks. Not only that, but there are multiple ways to run gadgets such as the common Gadget Beat Down, Chimeratech, Future Fusion Jinzo, or a mix of all of these.

Scraps have become alot better with the new set due to Scrap Searcher to have constant field control. Not only that, but with the addition of Twin Scrap Dragon, they're ridiculously good if played correctly.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the only yu-gi-oh cards i have are the ones that came in the legendary collection. the new thing that has one of each of the 6 original card packs. and a blue eyes, a dark magician, and a red eyes.

and then the 3 god cards. (lol)

Curlz

Smash Lord
the only yu-gi-oh cards i have are the ones that came in the legendary collection. the new thing that has one of each of the 6 original card packs. and a blue eyes, a dark magician, and a red eyes.

and then the 3 god cards. (lol)
Gtfo! xD

Start running scraps! I'll get you a decklist soon.

NickelsNarcotic

Smash Rookie
So yeah, Im running Karakuri's now. Theyre pretty legit. Only thing that ****s me up is anything that bounces back to the hand. Like the new Scrap deck.

ILL DUEL ANY ONE OF YOU KIDS. LETS GO. MONEY MATCH.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Nickels with that amazing entrance! xD

Arcadia, I'm riding with Jiovanni. I'm in New Orleans for the weekend and I'm meeting up with everyone at Dibbz.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, skill wise i have no idea.

i havent dueled anyone since i was like 6.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
scraps sounds way cooler than gadgets.

im going to do scraps.

**** you and your rediculous signature, arcadia. lulz

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the wiki for scraps has recommended cards, but i dont know what it means. someone tell me how much of what cards i need to have.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
No more than 2 usually, although the limit is three, but having two allows for flexibility.

Scraps can be dealt with.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Here's what I think of of the top of my head.

Monsters:
2x Ryko
3x Scrap Beast
3x Scrap Goblin
3x Scrap Chimera
2x/3x Scrap Golem
2x/3x Scrap Searcher
1x Sangan
1x Summoner Monk

Use those Monsters with your common staples such as Mirror Force, MSTs, etc.

Extra Deck:

3x Scrap Dragon
3x Twin Scrap Dragon

Top Bottom