• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Louisiana Melee Players! I know I told a bunch of you this at NOM 3 in Metarie, but I just wanted to reiterate the fact that Insane Triumph 2 is going to be held in Houston on October 23rd. Sorry this is only a month in advance, but that should still be plenty of time to plan accordingly. It's going to be bigger than IT1 (especially because I hope to see more LA players there) with Darkrain, Wobbles, D'oH, Rayzorium, Jake13, and JesusFreak among the participants. I know for a fact that New Orleans is less than 6 hours from Houston and I've been told that Lafayette is less than 4 hours away. There's plenty of room in the venue and I want to fill it this time with your help. Here's the link:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283371

and I look forward to smashing with Louisiana's finest!

D

Deleted member

i have a superbad crush on emma stone. her general movie personality, (which seem to all be very similar, making me think she is close to this personality in real life?) makes me want to sex her up big time. and miss my ex. dont tell my current.

it2 looks promising. work work work

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Most of the melee matches recorded have been uploaded. There are a few that I still can't identify; I'l upload them as unidentified matches and if anyone can recognize them just tell me and I'll fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBMLA

My laptop wasn't plugged in and went to sleep, once I turned it back on, apparently, it stopped recording sound, so lots of these matches have songs on them now.

-Ran

Smash Master
NOM Event Vote:

Brawl:
Items - 2
Low Tier - 1
Low Tier Doubles - 0
Random Only - 0

Melee
Items - 0
Low Tier - 0
Low Tier Doubles - 1
Random Only - 0

Generic Friendlies - 2

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
If my vote counts, I'd say friendlies as well. Half the time back when, you'd hardly ever have time to play with everyone you wanted to cuz of those side events. I think without them, it might improve the state as a whole through more time to play each other. But that's my opinion.

Edit: except for Chinese inns 64 side event. That **** is legit.

Also, anyone wanna play brawl and/or hang tonight? I kinda wanna play brawl but my wii stopped reading discs like 2 weeks ago. D: Any BR peeps up for smash?

'V'

Smash Lord
Also, anyone wanna play brawl and/or hang tonight? I kinda wanna play brawl but my wii stopped reading discs like 2 weeks ago. D: Any BR peeps up for smash?
I'd play over at your house, Nick, but today's Shank's birthday and I'm gonna be chillin' at the mall to hang with him. If you bring your copy of Brawl, we can play there.

Also, I think my phone is broken. It's not turning on regardless of what I do about the battery. I'll have someone take a look at it today to see for sure.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ran, I just emailed you Triple F, Lost 5, Lost 6, LouisiAnime, and MechaCon 6.

Lost 1 was a PNT run tournament that failed.
Lost 2 was Locals Only.
Lost 3 is on MasterMajora's laptop.
Lost 4 was another Locals Only.

Also, Items! LT Teams!

Curlz

Smash Lord
WHobo 3 added to the OP:

Now, I don't know about y'all, but I'd want a room at the hotel. Anybody wanna split? (getting this over with now so we actually have a room)

Hyro

Smash Lord
I vote for low tier singles...friendlies are lame, they can be done anywhere at anytime...tournaments are for events but w/e

yeah we should all have rooms at whobo

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'd play over at your house, Nick, but today's Shank's birthday and I'm gonna be chillin' at the mall to hang with him. If you bring your copy of Brawl, we can play there.

Also, I think my phone is broken. It's not turning on regardless of what I do about the battery. I'll have someone take a look at it today to see for sure.
I'll see you there bro. :D

I'll have to double img post tonight since I'm at work right now. xP

ChKn

Smash Ace
I wouldn't know if I'm going to whobo yet because I have to schedule my classes in a month or two.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'd also like every single Melee TIO file for this year. I'm curious as to what will come up for it. I believe I just need stuff from Vaughn?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nice heads up. Ummm.... I had something to say.... I'll edit this later.

Edit: edited.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'd also like every single Melee TIO file for this year. I'm curious as to what will come up for it. I believe I just need stuff from Vaughn?
Unfortunately, I had my hard drive reformatted for Windows 7 a while back and I didn't think to save those at the time. I was too worried about my more important stuff like Microsoft Office files and school presentations (I didn't even save my Stepmania files). In order to get the info that I got, I looked up all the old threads and copied the # of entrants and results in notepad.

Sorry, guys. :(

Entreri

Smash Cadet
im all about what the general populous votes, but just imo i get bored with friendlies. i guess after 7 years, the competition is what keeps me going?

LOL mindgames, kyle never posts. this is taylor on accident

Top Bottom