• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
And I was pointing out how HE was wrong because all the people I listed are better than him. Lol.
Doubt it!

Watch and learn as my two day old wario roflstomps everyone at the voodoo I can't attend. But yeah I'm better than laffy - chkn and roni

LOL CURLZ MAINING OLIMAR

ONE TOURNEY BEFORE HE QUITS IM CALLIN IT

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Yeah stick with abusable MK rather than Oli. You nearly beat his diddy last time around.
Lol not even close, Ev counterpicked a level that Diddy is notoriously bad on and MK is really good on and still won. I wouldn't call that close. Wanna side bet Flounda? I put $10 on everett.

Side Note: Anyone wanna buy a Wii in really good condition? White Wii with 3 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, SSBB and Wii Sports for $200.

ChKn

Smash Ace
It was 3-2 overall match wise, so technically it was close. Idr if Arc used Falco at all. That MM was kinda boring lol.

**** no I'm not betting on Curlz.

Savon

Smash Ace
Lol not even close, Ev counterpicked a level that Diddy is notoriously bad on and MK is really good on and still won. I wouldn't call that close. Wanna side bet Flounda? I put $10 on everett.

Side Note: Anyone wanna buy a Wii in really good condition? White Wii with 3 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, SSBB and Wii Sports for $200.
Not until I get my money about chimps not having tails.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Why are you maining Olimar now? Not sayig that Olimar sucks, but isn't this like the 15th character you've picked up? :confused:
I always put my current secondary as my character. I'm not dropping MK as a main, I've picked up a new character as a secondary.

Look at my tournament results, I've been using Olimar for almost every tournament.

LOL CURLZ MAINING OLIMAR

ONE TOURNEY BEFORE HE QUITS IM CALLIN IT
My secondary Olimar is better than your main Olimar. Get at me!

Yeah stick with abusable MK rather than Oli. You nearly beat his diddy last time around.
I would always go MK against a Diddy. I don't know that matchup any other way.

If I had the money, I would even side bet for myself. I'm that confident. ;]

I'm actually interested. I'll talk to my parental units to see if I could scrape some cash out of them.

It was 3-2 overall match wise, so technically it was close. Idr if Arc used Falco at all. That MM was kinda boring lol.

**** no I'm not betting on Curlz.
It was a straight Diddy vs MK Money Match. I choked on the last game, but good **** anyway Everett. <3

Also, **** you! xD

i still got like 5 MMs..but i forget w/ who
You and I have one.

$2
DK vs MK
Best 2/3
Tasol Rules

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Curlz just thinks he can do good like brood. He's a bandwagon oli. He'll quit when he realizes it's not a good choice. It isn't a good choice, Curlz.

Cyphus, I'm one of the ones you have a money match with.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I just put on the LSU game on TV like a minute ago, only to see Sam Montgomery, THE Sam Montgomery that challenged us all, just got a knee ligament injury. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Let us hope for his speedy recovery.

ChKn

Smash Ace
So I just put on the LSU game on TV like a minute ago, only to see Sam Montgomery, THE Sam Montgomery that challenged us all, just got a knee ligament injury. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Dayum. I wish for the best for him.

And u have terrible timing.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz just thinks he can do good like brood. He's a bandwagon oli. He'll quit when he realizes it's not a good choice. It isn't a good choice, Curlz.
I played Olimar before Apex. Brood made no impact on my wanting to play Olimar. Just saying.

Oh noez!
I hope he gets well soon! I really do.

-Ran

Smash Master

That's rough. q.q I hope that he recovers quickly and doesn't have any adverse effects on his play ability. [Well now he can play Smash with us again.]

Also, in other news, it looks like someone is going to be buying the house I'm in. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me move out at the end of the month to wherever we rent? I'll have a truck and a trailer from my dad, and I don't really have much heavy stuff.

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol @ the LSU game. Not a good day for Les Miles.

OMG they have one more play to make it work.

They won. LMFAO.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Curlz your oli < my oli braahhh

because I use da right color and am in general prolier

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
Uuurg, has anyone here made the horrible mistake of subscribing to a social thread?

Just checked my e-mail; over 4,000 unread messages, half of which are probably months of my St. Louis subscription.

I can't delete my whole inbox folder, just page-by-page!

This is awful!

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master

Yea I saw :(

lol @ the LSU game. Not a good day for Les Miles.

OMG they have one more play to make it work.

They won. LMFAO.
I was there in the student section watching all this go down. Everyone went from "WTF!" to an earthquake in the stadium. Probably the best first time experience I've had.

Lmao @ Florida.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Uuurg, has anyone here made the horrible mistake of subscribing to a social thread?

Just checked my e-mail; over 4,000 unread messages, half of which are probably months of my St. Louis subscription.

This is awful!
just get a new email. or do you use gmail? create a filter, that autodeletes stuff from smashboards, apply to all the emails that fall under the category, then click save, and itll delete everything from smashboards.

otherwise, youre screwed, i guess.

Dicey

Smash Cadet
NNID
TraplordDicey
BAH! Who needs e-mail. There's a reason that other half was unread. - -''

When's everyone meeting at Dibbz again? Need practice.

Nothing else to do where I live!

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

This is awful!
change the settings in ur control panel so u don't get the emails like I did.

Top Bottom