• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

D

Deleted member

Ken Sugimori : Hello Sakurai-san ! How are you ?

Masahiro Sakurai : Oh hi Sugimori-san, I'm finishing up Wolf with the Bandai Namco team as you can see. I intend to release him for this August.

KS : Great !

MS : What worths me the honor of your visit ? Is it for requesting Mega-Zygarde as a boss ? *laughs*

KS : Well, it wasn't my idea at first *laughs*, did you ever heard about Shantae ?

MS : Oh, that western indie genie girl ? Yes, I saw she's quite popular on the Fighter Ballot, too bad her games never released here in Japan.

KS : Speaking of which, I got the chance to play her latest game on my 3DS, and I was wondering if I could lend it to you and see how she and her game look like ?

MS : Well, I still have to focus on the future content of Smash, but why not ? I would always play it during my breaks.

KS : Allright, don't forget to give it back to me when you'll have completed it !

MS : Depends whether I'm addicted to it or not. *laughs*

Three days later...

KS : Hello Sakurai-san. So, how are on your game ?

MS, just after finishing the game :

KS : ...Sakurai-san ?

MS : SUGIMORI-SAN...

WE.

HAVE.

TO.

MAKE.

HER.

PLAYABLE.

IN.

SMASH !

Let's pray to make it happen.~

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Ken Sugimori : Hello Sakurai-san ! How are you ?

Masahiro Sakurai : Oh hi Sugimori-san, I'm finishing up Wolf with the Bandai Namco team as you can see. I intend to release him for this August.

KS : Great !

MS : To what do I owe your visit ? Is it for requesting Mega-Zygarde as a boss ? *laughs*

KS : Well, it wasn't my idea at first *laughs*, did you ever hear about Shantae ?

MS : Oh, that western indie genie girl ? Yes, I saw she's quite popular on the Fighter Ballot; too bad her games never released here in Japan.

KS : Speaking of which, I got the chance to play her latest game on my 3DS, and I was wondering if I could lend it to you so that you can see how she and her game look like ?

MS : Well, I still have to focus on future content for Smash, but why not ? I would always play it during my breaks.

KS : All right, don't forget to give it back to me once you're done!

MS : Depends on whether I'm addicted to it or not. *laughs*

Three days later...

KS : Hello Sakurai-san. So, how is your game ?

MS, just after finishing the game :

KS : ...Sakurai-san ?

MS : SUGIMORI-SAN...

WE.

HAVE.

TO.

MAKE.

HER.

PLAYABLE.

IN.

SMASH !

Let's pray to make it happen.~
Tada! Fixed.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm sad to say that Satoru Iwata from Nintendo has passed away today. May the man rest in peace...

Last edited:

gb7zone7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gb7zone7
My prayers go out to his family and company. It's so unexpected...

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I can't think straight outta this BS, about Iwata's death, y'all! Anyways, R-I-P Nintendo's President Iwata Born (Dec.6, 1959-Died July 11, 2015)
Sonic_Cry_TT_TT_by_SilverAlchemist09.png
P.S: #ShantaeForSmash!
dkwSg3b Shantae's Card.png

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
July 11: Hussein Fatal dies at 38
July 12: Satoru Iwata dies at 55

So... what is this, the beginning of the "die if you're famous" week?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata. You inspired many fans from around the world, and created games that went into a lot of people's childhoods. We will miss you. :(

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

BlitzUnleashed

Smash Apprentice
Iwata was someone I never knew until last year. But I learned what a great man he was, and I'm sad to see him go. Let's all give our respects to this wonderful man we will never forget. We will miss you, Mr. Iwata

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Last edited:
Top Bottom