• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRnut: thats not the way it works, this is a REGIONAL crew battle. We can't just disregard other people skills especially if their spending so much money to get here to FL for a chance to compete. That would be selfish and inconsiderate.
OKAY truu...well we need to solidify a crew soon...i would like to make it but if i'm not in the fifteen then thats fine but i don't think seibrik and hbox should both go cuz both play with D3 lets have some diversity at least

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Yeah, personally, I would prefer an all FL crew to represent as a region, but whatever. This sucks that we have nothing to compare everyone's skill levels to our own. xYz as the south captain would be cool. I'd be too busy cheering and what not to plan who our next player would be.

C......

Smash Apprentice
by the way the crew battle is lookin, we might as well have a crew for every state, but if theres a regional crew still in progress i'd like to be in it (MELEE)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well if there's space try to fit GDX, and after him if there's more try to fit me, i think we'll be good additions to the crew.

and i'm officially done pushing our names...for now:p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
For brawl crew, definitely get Everlasting Yayuhz and Desu, consider myself+PB&J as well.
(At least let us try out)

For melee, I'd say Rice all the way. That's a shameless plug, btw. <3

Also, no marths on the melee south crew?:(
All I've seen suggested are spacies, ganons and jigs.

Again, if there's a marth spot on the melee OR brawl crew, I'd like to try out/be considered for it.

Of course, the way the discussion has been going, it'll just be FL vs every other crew
=P

RockCrock

Smash Champion
As nice as it is to want to accomodate the Southwest players, I don't feel any connection with them, and that's a problem. Yes, I know in the past, SE and SW were grouped, I was there. But the fact of the matter is, they aren't ANYWHERE CLOSE to this region, we've never played with most of them before, we aren't affiliated in anyway other than geographically, and really they are 1000 miles from FL.

Merging the two regions just because one doesn't have high attendance is a ****ty *** reason.

Finch

Smash Lord
I think afro is referring to a friendly at gigs where chops killed linguini with snake's dair and we were all like "wtf who does that"

PB&J

Smash Hero
desu- is a beast at brawl..he won the majority of the ga tournies since the game been out...C...is a beast in melee- he is number 3 in the state so if ..also fullmetal turned supersayin lately and now is number 4 in the state with his marth. and me i just want to be in the brawl crew's along with yay..so if u need us to try out or something we will do it..i coming to florida this week with xif and staying until fast1 so if u guys want to play me hit me up

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If it were all FL, i'd pick...

Afro (shocker?)
xYz
Chopz
C-DOC (Danny)
Rx-
Seibrik
Bmoney
Galeon
IceKid
Chaz

Alternates:
Hungrybox
Skratch (SOO good, but he never enters tournies)
Linguini
Tommy_G
GDX/HRnut/OTRU/LOTO

History:
Afro - Hands down, best brawl smasher in FL At the moment.
xYz - Is Riot's Brazillian Beauty...
Chopz - 2nd best snake in FL, has won a major tourney, and places consistently
C-Doc-Best Pit in FL, has won a GIGS tourney, and places well all the time.
Rx- has won 2 major tournaments... and places well... best MK in FL at the moment.
Seibrik - Best D3 and kirby in FL, has never won a major tournament but did place 2nd twice I think and usually places high.
Gmoney- or better known as Bmoney, can press and use the B button better than anyone I know... that alone reserves him a spot in crews. :laugh:
Galeon - Best Lucas in FL, knows everything lucas is capable of doing, and how to use him well. Has won 1 major tourney, and placed 2nd under Rx in another tourney, also places consistently.
IceKid- Early Tourney Raper, use to be known as the best smasher in FL, still puts up a good fight, winning Breakdown III about a month ago, also places decently.
Chaz- Best Marth in FL, never won a major tourney, but always seems to place top 10.

IF anyone feels someone should get switched out for somebody... please speak up... but also give valid points as to why they should get replaced.

If it were a Region... (along with TX) i'd pick.

Afro
xYz
Chopz
C-Doc
Hylian
Roy_R
Reflex
Desu
Rx-/Bmoney/Everlasting Yayyuhz (which ever is the best MK)
DookDiggity/Sethlon

This list could really use some tweaking, due to the fact that I dont know how FL compares to these ppl. PPl from each state should speak up on this one. but ok... history time.

Hylian- one of the best G&W in the country, 2nd to me of course... :laugh: lol j/k buddy.
Won many TX tournies
Roy_R Best marth in TX, and has been quoted best smasher in FL by Hylian.
Reflex- Best smasher in his region, proof on that one thread... yea.
Desu-dont know about this one, but everyone has told me he ***** tournies.... and hes the best I guess in his state?
we need a metaknight(s) those are teh best I believe.
Dook-Best in his state
Sethlon-best falco in his state.... places consistenly.

Again, that region list...ya, it needs some tweaking.

"I fight for my friends..."

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
aww made it close.

Hm...

You have chaz and seibrik

Chaz ***** in doubles, but then again crew battles isnt doubles....

i beat seibrik at last gigs and placed higher than him...i don't know if you want to call him best D3 in FL

but w/e, its probably based on overall wins

me:

2nd at Manko's
1st at FHS (School tourney with 75 peeps)
1st at BrawlBox
3rd at GDX
7th/5th? at last gigs
I 3-stocked dguy (I'm sorry i just have to say it) LOL

heh, i wanted to be the only smasher on both lists :chuckle:

AfroQT

Smash Master
aww made it close.

Hm...

i beat seibrik at last gigs and placed higher than him...i don't know if you want to call him best D3 in FL

me:

2nd at Manko's
1st at BrawlBox
3rd at GDX
7th/5th? at last gigs

Do we want 2 d3s?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
FLORIDA ONLY

Chops shouldn't be on as a starter based only on his potential to choke in crews as he has said in the past. Linguini should be on as a starter because he wrecks in crews. DK is a beast too. There are more deserving people for a starter position than Chaz (sorry). He hasn't been performing that well lately. Equi or Tommy G would be better. I don't have anything against the people listed as your alternates, but there are more deserving people then some of them (Skratch, OTRU, Lotto... ?). Equi comes to mind (if he doesn't make it as a starter). I think Colbol could be considered too.

ATLSOUTH + SOUTHWEST

Just to be accurate, dook is not the best in his state (Arizona)... He's fourth. The rest I can't input much on because I have no idea how they'd all stack up. I do agree that we should be looking at Hylian, Sethlon, dook, yay, desu and Reflex.

AfroQT

Smash Master
FLORIDA ONLY

Chops shouldn't be on as a starter based only on his potential to choke in crews as he has said in the past. Linguini should be on as a starter because he wrecks in crews. DK is a beast too. There are more deserving people for a starter position than Chaz (sorry). He hasn't been performing that well lately. Tommy G or Equi would be better. I don't have anything against the people listed as your alternates, but there are more deserving people then some of them just based on performance in recent tournaments (Skratch, OTRU, Lotto... ?). Equi comes to mind (if he doesn't make it as a starter).

ATLSOUTH + SOUTHWEST

Just to be accurate, dook is not the best in his state (Arizona)... He's fourth. The rest I can't input much on because I have no idea how they'd all stack up. I do agree that we should be looking at Hylian, Sethlon, dook, yay, desu and Reflex.
crews are frustrating to decide.
Someone decide already.
XYZ YOU DECIDE!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
aww made it close.

Hm...

me:

2nd at Manko's
1st at BrawlBox
3rd at GDX
7th/5th? at last gigs

much love/respect for the box, and you're skill, but you are a seasoned smasher and you should know dittos mean nothing... you're just beater at the matchup than him. Seibrik has only gone to big major tournaments, where he has placed very well. (except last gigs)
according to big smash tournies, the only tourney worth mentioning that you attended is...[7th/5th? at last gigs] yes i know it sucks.. but getting 1st were no one good went does not make you **** my friend, you must show the world how **** your d3 is at gigs/ and other major tournies.

FLORIDA ONLY

Chops shouldn't be on as a starter based only on his potential to choke in crews as he has said in the past. Linguini should be on as a starter because he wrecks in crews. DK is a beast too. There are more deserving people for a starter position than Chaz (sorry). He hasn't been performing that well lately. Tommy G or Equi would be better. I don't have anything against the people listed as your alternates, but there are more deserving people then some of them just based on performance in recent tournaments (Skratch, OTRU, Lotto... ?). Equi comes to mind (if he doesn't make it as a starter).

ATLSOUTH + SOUTHWEST

you're right, but then you are wrong... and here's why.

you're wrong in a sense that this isn't melee, where chops chokes. there has never been a crew battle for Brawl in FL. so we dont know if chops will choke... what we do know is that he is ****, and he should def be a pick.

you're right in Equi... I knew I was forgetting someone. although, not very consistent, but his new way of playing wolf may catch other crews by surprise... and he is def the more better players in FL... it will be tuff choosing chaz or equi.

Finch

Smash Lord
Chaz is not good enough to be in the brawl crew, sorry. HRNut is a much better player than him from what I've seen and heard. It should be afro, chops, XYZ, seibrik, danny, maybe icekid and linguini, then GA and TX players. There are way too many suggestions for mediocre players to be on a regional crew for a national tournament.

Also Wall-e is amazing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
wow i have not payed much attention to this thread at all, didn't even notice my name being thrown around so much.

alls i can say is i would love reppin fl, or atlantic south or just about anyone that im considered to be associated with.
i think i'd be pretty useful for handling those pesky snakes anywho :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Chaz is not good enough to be in the brawl crew, sorry. HRNut is a much better player than him from what I've seen and heard. It should be afro, chops, XYZ, seibrik, danny, maybe icekid and linguini, then GA and TX players. There are way too many suggestions for mediocre players to be on a regional crew for a national tournament.

Also Wall-e is amazing.
I never hear of any GA tournaments or many players at all. I know of FullMetal and Desu mostly, and FullMetal doesn't really like Brawl.

Look into the Mid-South, IMO.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Wait a sec... is DoH going to this? And if so, why hasn't anyone suggested him for Melee crews? His Peach is pretty good. On that note, has anyone said QDVS yet? His Marth does CONSISTENTLY well in crews/tournies/dittoes/friendlies/blind-fold-matches/etc and he has a good Fox to back up on.

Although somewhat bias, I'd nominate Raistlin for Melee crews too. He did pretty good at Pound*3 crews with Jiggs.

Green Mario has to be on this crew.

Top Bottom