• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'd like to be in the brawl crew battles. Even though im more than likely no higher than 15th in the state right now, i DO play a diverse character (diddy kong) and people seem to think im pretty good with him.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
My brother and I play daily and I want to have a chance to compete in crew battles.

I'm a pretty solid Diddy player, While my brother is sick with Falco. We are going to compete in both doubles and singles and I would be grateful to be given the chance to play with you guys in crew battles.

We both come from Florida.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
This chances of being picked for this crew is unlikely since im unknown here. I'll go to any tourney thats near me. So the Fast 1 is my best bet.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i'd like to be in the brawl crew battles. Even though im more than likely no higher than 15th in the state right now, i DO play a diverse character (diddy kong) and people seem to think im pretty good with him.
hell yea you're good with diddy, ruuku told me that u were doing some crazy rolls with bananas on the ground (during the tournament on saturday). imma call that, rolling thundah.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
PB&J is the shiznit!!

And the lists are starting to look pretty good.

For some odd reason......... I feel like RockCrock is the Father of the Florida smash community.

Maybe its because he taught me how to play? Or just because his tone over the internet and in person is real smart and kinda serious....?

Lol, i don't know.

And for another odd reason.......

I feel like................ Queen is the Queen of the florida smash community.

Maybe because he was my mother in teaching me how to play smash, throwing me to the wolves(rapin me horribly). Or just because he has a certain tone over the internet, which is very nice and caring :).

Frames

DI
Co-captainship of the South team by Q and I would own. You'd get the best of both world, losing would be an impossibility.

Done and done.
Then it's settled, I was gonna make one of you captain anyway, but a co thing will work out nicely. Now we gotta start working on the lists and we'll be all set.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
PB&J is the shiznit!!

And the lists are starting to look pretty good.

For some odd reason......... I feel like RockCrock is the Father of the Florida smash community.

Maybe its because he taught me how to play? Or just because his tone over the internet and in person is real smart and kinda serious....?

Lol, i don't know.

And for another odd reason.......

I feel like................ Queen is the Queen of the florida smash community.

Maybe because he was my mother in teaching me how to play smash, throwing me to the wolves(rapin me horribly). Or just because he has a certain tone over the internet, which is very nice and caring :).
Thats awsome man:)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
um, you sure you're gonna get a crew from every region in the U.S. coming to FAST? just wondering

for the brawl crew, you gotta have:

-Afro
-Gmoney
-xYz
-Danny (c-doc)
-Galeon
-Seibrik
-Hungrybox

Gotta have diversity or something with every character
Put hrnut in & GDX in...i fight really well against almost every character and i now play marth snake zelda diddy and olimar really well...so i'm diverse with alot of characters...and i think i'm up there with GDX as one of the top 15 in the state...

OTRU...

Smash Champion
xyz should def be captain of the brawl team, lambchops doesnt know what hes saying, how is xyz biased? and how does that matter when choosing a captain for a crew battle team? these aren't power rankings chopz (in which bias opinions skew the ranks)... The best of the south are the only ones who will be on the team.

as of now... people from FL that def have a chance of making it are: Afro, xyz, Gmoney, Rx and prolly seibrik , hbox or danny. The others should be selected from other states.

edit: Bolded names are must, actually

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
um, you sure you're gonna get a crew from every region in the U.S. coming to FAST? just wondering

for the brawl crew, you gotta have:

-Afro
-Gmoney
-xYz
-Danny (c-doc)
-Galeon
-Seibrik
-Hungrybox

Gotta have diversity or something with every character
Hey and Seibrik plays with D3 as well now so your gonna have two D3 players...:confused:?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
According to the description on the regional zones the atlantic south is NC south to FL and west as far as Lousiana.

So the states that belong to it are: NC, SC, TN, AR, LA, MS, AL, GA and FL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
According to the description on the regional zones the atlantic south is NC south to FL and west as far as Lousiana.

if we're going by smashboards regions, and those are all of the states...then the entire crew should probably be FL, minus 2-3

Linguini

Smash Master
lol brawl crews.
"get em, oh oh, hit em with that uptilt afro!"

"check it out, m2k just grabbed linguini's dk with d3"
"really?, oh well we lost."

on a more serious note(melee), I think that the south shouldnt include sw, too many good players already.

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol Brawl Crews.
"get Em, Oh Oh, Hit Em With That Uptilt Afro!"

"check It Out, M2k Just Grabbed Linguini's Dk With D3"
"really?, Oh Well We Lost."

On A More Serious Note(melee), I Think That The South Shouldnt Include Sw, Too Many Good Players Already.
Oh My God Down Air,
Oh
My
God
Wow
Down
Aerial
Hes So Technical!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
@ GDX:
The problem is that we dont know if our FL's best are better than the other states best, this is due to the fact that this is the 1st big brawl tourney and therefore we dont have a record to go by other than the ranks of each individual state.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
@ GDX:
The problem is that we dont know if our FL's best are better than the other states best, this is due to the fact that this is the 1st big brawl tourney and therefore we dont have a record to go by other than the ranks of each individual state.
aah. well, when i see how little other states have tourneys in this thread, i take that to mean they might not be very good. Or that we as a state hold entirely too many tourneys :laugh:

but thats true we dont know how good they are. wish we could play the best of other states before we had to finalize a crew

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
we already know the skill levels of everyone in florida so i say that we should let this be all florida if we can't see anyone note worthy to put in or we can go on youtube and look at the matches for the best people in their state...otherwise just make it florida

OTRU...

Smash Champion
HRnut: thats not the way it works, this is a REGIONAL crew battle. We can't just disregard other people skills especially if their spending so much money to get here to FL for a chance to compete. That would be selfish and inconsiderate.

Frames

DI
As far as the whole region thing is concerned, here's the thing, those are all the Atlantic south states, but honestly we're not getting people from all those states. The reason i added SW onto the AS is because i don't think enough will come from the SW/WC to make a full crew. Hylian requested earlier that TX should be part of the crew boundaries, and i know a few are coming from AZ but not many, so i'm putting them with us so that they have a chance to represent the south since a WC crew will probably not come. If on the other hand, WC players randomly show, and they have a crew ready, we can leave it to SW to decide which region they want to represent.

After all, the name has both "South" AND "West" in it, so technically they rep both.

I don't think we should have an all FL crew, i do think several players will end up coming from FL, but i know some good players from other states will show up too. dookdigity, a player from AZ is coming, and he's one of the top players in AZ, but there probably won't be any others from AZ coming, so he would be in the crew. Also, TheReflexWonder, the best player in the Mid-South region is coming, he's got a spot as well. It's all about getting the best players from regions to represent the whole South.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
As far as the whole region thing is concerned, here's the thing, those are all the Atlantic south states, but honestly we're not getting people from all those states. The reason i added SW onto the AS is because i don't think enough will come from the SW/WC to make a full crew. Hylian requested earlier that TX should be part of the crew boundaries, and i know a few are coming from AZ but not many, so i'm putting them with us so that they have a chance to represent the south since a WC crew will probably not come. If on the other hand, WC players randomly show, and they have a crew ready, we can leave it to SW to decide which region they want to represent.

After all, the name has both "South" AND "West" in it, so technically they rep both.

I don't think we should have an all FL crew, i do think several players will end up coming from FL, but i know some good players from other states will show up too. dookdigity, a player from AZ is coming, and he's one of the top players in AZ, but there probably won't be any others from AZ coming, so he would be in the crew. Also, TheReflexWonder, the best player in the Mid-South region is coming, he's got a spot as well. It's all about getting the best players from regions to represent the whole South.
Tuu Lets just make South win man.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So Technical!
Down Air
Oh My God! Such A Amazing Player!
lol, what particular match are you referring to when you say that afro?

usually you joke about something when it comes to a match you were in, like constantly saying jungle japes is for men after brawl bash II. im just curious to know, cause i want to see it if its been recorded :laugh:

and if we're including some of SW too then of course it wouldn't be all FL. i was thinking it was just the smashboard states, not AZ and texas also

Top Bottom