• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
A lot of suggestions in this thread look solid, but isn't this basically just FL+ a few other people?
What about Midsouth? Iori's pretty beast, and Pikachad is a monster, too.

L0ZR is a must if he shows up, IMHO.
Is QDVS going to fill the marth position? If not, I want to try out for it.
(Andy is rapesauce <3)

(I'm asking about melee, in case it wasn't clear) ^_^

chaddd

Smash Lord
Linguini chaddd MM?

Why doesn't chaddd use ddd?
chillin asked me that same question. It's because the Ice Climbers have a better down throw to down throw. Haha.

Let's do it, $20 sounds good.
We have played once may I remind you, IN 4 FRIENDLIES,and we won two a piece each.

No need to post and cause drama like you usually do just because you care so much about me.
See you at FAST son.
Sh*t son, no hard feelings. I know going through puberty is hard for everyone, and it's even harder when you're still waiting on it. Don't be afraid when your voice starts to change, either man.

Thanks for the 20 bucks by the way.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol at people wanting diversity and their scrub logic. crews should always consist of the best of the best and only the best no samus players and mewtwo players cuz all samus and mewtwo playerssucks cept esam. AND NO XYZ FOR CAPTAIN PLZ. non offense you gotta give me some proof you arent bias. I say queen..... cant think of anyone else everyone sucks their own c0cks like the panelists lol

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Why exactly would we combine the Atlantic South (SE) and Southwest regions?

So many incredible players to choose from, this is tough...

As far as FL goes, Shiz, Lamb, Col, HBOX, these guys go above all. Consistant, reliable, and REALLY FREAKING GOOD.

Queen and Linguini would certainly be next. SpeedN too, but he never seems too enthusiastic about crews.. if he wants in, he's got it.

For other ASE states I would strongly support: Chaddd, Nite, and Rice (yes I know he's from FL). I do not know Lozr or Iori well enough to give a thumbs up, but it seems like they have strong support, and would likely do very well.

Thats a potential 12/15 for Atlantic Southeast. Which again brings me to the question, why would we combine both south regions?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Why exactly would we combine the Atlantic South (SE) and Southwest regions?

So many incredible players to choose from, this is tough...

As far as FL goes, Shiz, Lamb, Col, HBOX, these guys go above all. Consistant, reliable, and REALLY FREAKING GOOD.

Queen and Linguini would certainly be next. SpeedN too, but he never seems too enthusiastic about crews.. if he wants in, he's got it.

For other ASE states I would strongly support: Chaddd, Nite, and Rice (yes I know he's from FL). I do not know Lozr or Iori well enough to give a thumbs up, but it seems like they have strong support, and would likely do very well.

Thats a potential 12/15 for Atlantic Southeast. Which again brings me to the question, why would we combine both south regions?

It's amazing to see your interested in this Rock. I could of swore you barely had an interest for smash anymore cause of WoW :(. But its good to know you still like smash :).

But I kinda felt a little different about the 4 of us you said. Me, Lamb, Col, and HBOX.

I agree with me and hbox, but lamb and col need to stop their choking and stuff like that. I mean i love them, but man do they choke sometimes....

Lambchops. What happened at GA? Your supposed to **** foxes. You play too agressively and miss lots of opportunities to kill. But then again, cactuar is very good.

And Colbol. You did awesome against Mew2King. That dude is really no joke, especially on FD.

I feel like us 4 are very good, but some of us need some work.

And I think Rice should be up on that list with colbol and us. He's pretty ****. Same for speedn. But yeah rock that is true. Speedn has a lower interest in crews and stuff like this.

Great points though Rock.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
It's amazing to see your interested in this Rock. I could of swore you barely had an interest for smash anymore cause of WoW :(. But its good to know you still like smash :).

But I kinda felt a little different about the 4 of us you said. Me, Lamb, Col, and HBOX.

I agree with me and hbox, but lamb and col need to stop their choking and stuff like that. I mean i love them, but man do they choke sometimes....

Lambchops. What happened at GA? Your supposed to **** foxes. You play too agressively and miss lots of opportunities to kill. But then again, cactuar is very good.

And Colbol. You did awesome against Mew2King. That dude is really no joke, especially on FD.

I feel like us 4 are very good, but some of us need some work.

And I think Rice should be up on that list with colbol and us. He's pretty ****. Same for speedn. But yeah rock that is true. Speedn has a lower interest in crews and stuff like this.

Great points though Rock.
I would jon and tell you my point of view about it but I wont lol. but I did own m2k's fox lol. cactuars fox doesnt compare to colin and speedn's fox and even yours that all I have to say. but he still really good. only thing I can say is I garanteed he wont lay a finger on me at fast1 if he goes but he owns me now so i gotta let my actions do the talking. oh yea you dont really need to tell me what I did wrong im the least person that needs help but tanks anyway. you know im observant enought to see whats going on in a match.

I would put colin and speedn over me anyday son.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, your right. I don't need to tell you what to do vs Fox. I think you know what to do all the time but you just get nervous is what im trying to say. Considering you taught me how to fight like... everyone lol.

I think you and colin are extremely good. It just is dissapointing sometimes that you guys can't show it because you guys get nervous. I get nervous too, all the time. But I just try boosting my self confidence up and pep talking my self up. And then I'm pretty much ready to go.

And I know your observant, lol.

Thats why I try to take it easy on doing lots of friendlies with you, lol.

Fighting lambchops can be addicting, lol.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
haah wurd up. thanks bra. regardless son we both gotta rep the south at fast.

oh yea watching you and your vids helped me be more effectice with comboes so thats where I get alot of stuff from too

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I would jon and tell you my point of view about it but I wont lol. but I did own m2k's fox lol. cactuars fox doesnt compare to colin and speedn's fox and even yours that all I have to say. but he still really good. only thing I can say is I garanteed he wont lay a finger on me at fast1 if he goes but he owns me now so i gotta let my actions do the talking. oh yea you dont really need to tell me what I did wrong im the least person that needs help but tanks anyway. you know im observant enought to see whats going on in a match.

I would put colin and speedn over me anyday son.
I would like to point out my Fox's tournament record vs Colin. :laugh:

*drama drama*

Just kidding. Unfortunately, my employer denied my request to take the 4 days off I would have needed to go to fast1, so we won't get our rematch at any point in the near future.

Edit: From a technical standpoint, all of you Florida Fox/Falco players press buttons waaaay better than I do... But my control stick control is golden. :D

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Yea so you own me basically. wurd up son. I was talking about vs falco. they give me alot more trouble than your fox. but what i say dont matter you own me now until i prove something. cuz I know how it is when some scrub judges peoples skills. so dont take what i say seriously its just my scrubby *** opinion

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol at people wanting diversity and their scrub logic. crews should always consist of the best of the best and only the best no samus players and mewtwo players cuz all samus and mewtwo playerssucks cept esam. AND NO XYZ FOR CAPTAIN PLZ. non offense you gotta give me some proof you arent bias. I say queen..... cant think of anyone else everyone sucks their own c0cks like the panelists lol
****, its like that man??

I mean its cool either way, if i'm not the captain of the brawl crew.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yo shiz.

We're gonna be called Shiz in a box.

Pajamas and Flip Flops. (<--------i like)

Or DaHungry

Dabox

iono

but yeah, for crews, i am glad everyone is displaying interest in this ISH.

I can see we already have a list developing of 10 crew members....(no order)

DaShizWiz
KeepSpeedN
Some ***g0t jiggs player
Colbol
Lambchops
QDVS
Rice
RockCrock
Linguini/Renth (only one)
Green Mario

alternate:

Linguini/Renth
Nite
LOZR
Exarch (cuz XIF can't make it)
Smashmac

Life After Death

Smash Champion
how many people is it suppose to be?

xyz - idc if your captain i just heard you and the rest of the panelist are in love with thier c0cks

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yea so you own me basically. wurd up son. I was talking about vs falco. they give me alot more trouble than your fox. but what i say dont matter you own me now until i prove something. cuz I know how it is when some scrub judges peoples skills. so dont take what i say seriously its just my scrubby *** opinion
Haha nah, I know what it's like to not be playing the way I should be. People have their on and off days. It's all about consistency. ^^

Question: Do I own you in the way a pokemon trainer owns the pokemon he catches? And does that mean I have to feed you?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Guys, don't forget my suggestion about odd match ups. Even if the people aren't necessarily as good as the others, if you throw in an odd matchup with someone that's amazing with the character (Iori with Mewtwo, Green Mario with Mario, for ex.) that'd really be a good trump card.

Cactuar roflmao ... wth man.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
That's a great list for a FLORIDA crew, Box, but you have to remember this is REGIONAL crew battles.

Also, I highly disagree $Mac. Top tier players don't fall for screw balls, they are better than that.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I see what you mean RockCrock. Top tier players that are pro. would be able to quickly adapt. But I think that it's still a good idea to have an alternate player that's pro. with a character that's not in the "top 8 known character match ups".

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Lol idc who they put in the crews this time I wanna be in it. Hopefully captain puts me in it. ima try not to choke

cactuar - lol you own me as in w/e I say doesnt matter until I somehow beat you back.
lol yea I heard stories on how bad you played in some tourney losing to everyone in pools.

Rock has spoken. he basically owns this thread. i would to put emilio and ESAM over kyle and renth no disrespect to both players they both good as hell. my boy nite should be in it too he is the reason we beat midwest. emilio too cant put em as maybe both should def be in it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mid-South Power Brawl Rankings

1.Reflex
2.NES_N00b
3.Iori
4.Roxas
5.Chad
6.Vexen
7.CaptainN
8.Handorin
9.Kyle
10.KO_Kingpin
11.Rob
12.Vandy
13.xigbar
14.Jmoan
15.Ino
I wasn't mentioned. You guys make me sad.

I'm good at this Brawl game.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo shiz.

We're gonna be called Shiz in a box.

Pajamas and Flip Flops. (<--------i like)

Or DaHungry

Dabox

iono

but yeah, for crews, i am glad everyone is displaying interest in this ISH.

I can see we already have a list developing of 10 crew members....(no order)

DaShizWiz
KeepSpeedN
Some ***g0t jiggs player
Colbol
Lambchops
QDVS
Rice
RockCrock
Linguini/Renth (only one)
Green Mario

alternate:

Linguini/Renth
Nite
LOZR
Exarch (cuz XIF can't make it)
Smashmac
lol you dont know what your talking about.

Top Bottom