• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Third party trophies? In MY Smash? I'm okay with this.
it will be repeated untill everyone stops saying this WONDERFUL 101 IS Owned BY NINTENDO

and no platinum games dosent have any stake in it either they dont own any of the games they worked on

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Nintendo owns the Wonderful 101. UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY DAMN IT!

It's all up to Bayonetta now to bring Platinum it's honor. God help us all.

And I shed a single tear this day. The day that possibly one of the best choices ever was denied.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Recolor Wonder Red's tombstone red. :troll:

Sorry for the fans who wanted Wonder Red. I never expected him in at all... I actually thought he could be an Assist Trophy... apparently not the case... :ohwell:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Brawl pretty much had a bunch of trophy cameos for different franchises as well, so it's probably no big surprise that the Wonderful 101 would end up in the trophy cameo department itself.

But I guess there's also the thought that Sakurai just doesn't want any Captain Falcon wannabes roaming around.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's disappointing that some still think Wonder Red's 3rd Party...he's owned by Nintendo, people. It's literally the same situation as Saki (who's publisher, Treasure, is a 3rd Party company, but the Sin and Punishment IP is owned by Nintendo).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So... regular trophy = not playable?

I'm puzzled because ever since Melee, every character had a trophy stand underneath them regardless of wether it was a Character or AT.

I was never honestly interested in Wonder Red, but if he's truly non-playable, then my simpathy for his fans.

.... perhaps this means that another Red can return to the game?

D

Deleted member

Sorry to the people who wanted Wonder Red. At least his game didn't go without recognition! Though, it's a shame that he wasn't an Assist Trophy at least.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So... regular trophy = not playable?

I'm puzzled because ever since Melee, every character had a trophy stand underneath them regardless of wether it was a Character or AT.

I was never honestly interested in Wonder Red, but if he's truly non-playable, then my simpathy for his fans.

.... perhaps this means that another Red can return to the game?
If he were playable, he wouldn't be shown as a trophy first. It pretty much comes down to that.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Third party trophies? In MY Smash? I'm okay with this.
it will be repeated untill everyone stops saying this WONDERFUL 101 IS Owned BY NINTENDO

and no platinum games dosent have any stake in it either they dont own any of the games they worked on
I love me some third party representation.

The semantics may vary, but if the majority confuse where it lies, then it may as well be middle ground and a little of both. First party IP, third party company, fuses to become... second party! Like this new Smash Bros game, actually...

Now, I'd like to see Nintendo venture out and put in some more third party (company) representation... more than just Namco Bandai.

D

Deleted member

Didn't need that to name the title like that, my #2 is not even an Assist, guess I'll stay looking at this trophy for hours then :laugh: :urg: I have mixed feelings
At least if the game gets sequels when the next game comes out, then he may have a chance

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
R.I.P. Wonder Red 2013-2014

It would have been nice seeing you in a crossover, but your brother Viewtiful Joe was even luckier than you when it came to such results.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Brawl pretty much had a bunch of trophy cameos for different franchises as well, so it's probably no big surprise that the Wonderful 101 would end up in the trophy cameo department itself.

But I guess there's also the thought that Sakurai just doesn't want any Captain Falcon wannabes roaming around.
So is Ganondorf cut? :troll:

With way, I feel bad for Wonder Red, not even an Assist Trophy.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Why isn't Pokemon Trainer in the graveyard? Wasn't he deconfirmed due to Sakurai deconfirming transformation characters, and Chari has seen to gone solo.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Actually in game it's Called Unite- TOMBSTONE

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
R.I.P. Wonder Red.
cementerio deconfirmed!.jpg

The image is also smaller now...and yeah, Wonder Red's mask is in his grave because I know absolutely nothing about him or his game XD

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As sad as this is...

The title made me giggle.

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
Well sad to say, Brittany from Pikmin 3 is deconfirmed. She is now a trophy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not sure, should she be an honorable mention or be given a normal disconfirmation and a tombstone?

Maybe if the other two Captains get disconfirmed they can all share a tombstone later on, just a little idea if the others get disconfirmed as well. (which I think they most likely will)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom