• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Regardless, "Toon Link" Can refer to any link falling under a toon appearance, regardless of if they are "Separate" or not, Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks are both TOON LINK, meaning that Conductor link is technically a "Toon Link" regardless of who they are.
But these two Links are separate Links, which is why they can be in the same place. Are there two Viridis? No? Then if she's shown on the stage she's not playable.

nessokman

Smash Lord
But these two Links are separate Links, which is why they can be in the same place. Are there two Viridis? No? Then if she's shown on the stage she's not playable.
Even then, In Viridi's defense, she is a GOD, and I do think, though not entirely sure, they can make large scale projections of themselves. Though I'm rusty on Uprising after my 3ds Broke.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Even then, In Viridi's defense, she is a GOD, and I do think, though not entirely sure, they can make large scale projections of themselves. Though I'm rusty on Uprising after my 3ds Broke.
That's grasping. Either way, who the hell is Viridi? The only new KI character we're gonna get is Palutena if anyone. The fact that Sakurai just mentioned Viridi offhand, by name, is pretty much a guarantee she's not in the game. No, before you go into semantics, we can't add her to the graveyard with one hundred percent certainty yet, but don't get your hopes up.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm currently working on the second Graveyard poll (now without the option to vote twice!). It'll mostly cover most "disconfirmations" with Rosalina's appearance, but it'll have some other questions too.

nessokman

Smash Lord
That's grasping. Either way, who the hell is Viridi? The only new KI character we're gonna get is Palutena if anyone. The fact that Sakurai just mentioned Viridi offhand, by name, is pretty much a guarantee she's not in the game. No, before you go into semantics, we can't add her to the graveyard with one hundred percent certainty yet, but don't get your hopes up.
That's what I'm saying, you can't add her in the graveyard 100% as of now.

Don't even tell me you don't know Viridi, the biggest b*tch to ever grace a nintendo game.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
That's what I'm saying, you can't add her in the graveyard 100% as of now.

Don't even tell me you don't know Viridi, the biggest b*tch to ever grace a nintendo game.
Then it's a good thing we haven't put her in there yet.

Haven't finished Uprising, and I sincerely doubt that's true.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

She has an annoying attitude but warms up to ya and helps you later in game.

@Ness: But ya know, not everyone has played uprising (I just got it like in october, already beat it though). so I can understand that people won't know certain characters, most people when they hear "kid icarus" would automatically think pit and palutena.

Personally I think she's a background character appearing on the stage, plus conductor link is a different link. there is no other viridi's.

nessokman

Smash Lord

She's hilarious though, at the same time.
If you want a general overview of her, below is where-

Viridi is the goddess of Nature, guardian of Earth and all who inhabit it. She is extremely protective of the Earth, and hates anything that threatens it, this very same thing has brought her to genuinely hate all of humanity for slowly destroying the Earth. She even goes to large lengths to wipe out humanity, thinking the world would be better without them.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
She has an annoying attitude but warms up to ya and helps you later in game.

@Ness: But ya know, not everyone has played uprising (I just got it like in october, already beat it though). so I can understand that people won't know certain characters, most people when they hear "kid icarus" would automatically think pit and palutena.

Personally I think she's a background character appearing on the stage, plus conductor link is a different link. there is no other viridi's.

I haven't played any Kid Icarus games, yet I'm fairly familiar with Medusa, Eggplant Wizard, Magnus, Viridi, and one of my favorite characters(who isn't Smash material yet), Hades. But, to make sure, I will be adding Viridi to the poll, and I might also check to see if she deserves a spot in the honroable mentions, or with Skull Kid and Balloon Fighter.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I haven't played any Kid Icarus games, yet I'm fairly familiar with Medusa, Eggplant Wizard, Magnus, Viridi, and one of my favorite characters(who isn't Smash material yet), Hades. But, to make sure, I will be adding Viridi to the poll, and I might also check to see if she deserves a spot in the honroable mentions, or with Skull Kid and Balloon Fighter.
I can't see her be in with skull kid, she hasn't actually been proven to be in the game at all, or to be out.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well i'm assuming smashboards/smash bros. taught you alot about KI.

But note most people who don't go on this site, don't know who those characters are, just those 2 (pit and palutena) because those are the "main characters" in the franchise, to know about the rest they'd have to play a game or go on a website like this one.

She isn't dead by any means, its just she isn't likely. again personally based on sakurai's pic of the day and by playing uprising, I'd think she would appear in the background then she'd say something, then she launches the reset bomb and the stage transforms ala castle seige.

D

Deleted member

I took the poll!
It would be funny if we could use the pause glitch against the Yellow Devil in SSB4. :p

randy2dope

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai's cat decides which characters are cut from sm4sh's playable roster . He lays them all on the floor in flash cards and lets it choose without mercy

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Alright, who put the piano from Super Mario 64 as their most wanted newcomer?

Also, reading quite a few of these tells me who you are IMMEDIATELY. Grovyle's a huge giveaway.

Louie G.

Smash Hero

Also, reading quite a few of these tells me who you are IMMEDIATELY. Grovyle's a huge giveaway.
I was K. Rool btw. Not BKupa, unless he voted too.
I wanted to say Paper Mario, but I tried to keep it somewhat likely at the same time.
And inb4 Bidoof votes for Reggie or something.

D

Deleted member

Not me. I cheated and voted for Little Mac and Bomberman.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I think there should be decreased chance but no disconfirmed option for the pool.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Sakurai's cat decides which characters are cut from sm4sh's playable roster . He lays them all on the floor in flash cards and lets it choose without mercy

I bet Sakurai wants a new cat now after the cat picked WFT

nessokman

Smash Lord
Play All-Star Mode in Melee with Pichu, play it on the Very Hard difficulty, and try to not take any damage. That should eat up your time! :)
I said something to do, not something to make me want to curl up and die!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The poll really needs a "not deconfirmed, but significantly lowered chances" option.

And adding any Mario character in the poll (or Starfy) to the graveyard due to Rosalina will be a mistake.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
As long as Tharja exists, I find this hard to believe.

That woman stalks you even if you're married to someone else, steals bits of your hair and blood to use as magical ingredients, uses her own daughter, Noire, as a hex guinea pig causing nothing but misery to Noire and Tharja's Husband, and genuinely seems to want to harm anyone who talks to her. Or doesn't talk to her for that matter.

Yet she's the fan favourite.
Seriously the **** is wrong with people?

Anyway I voted. I'm pretty much in camp "That's it for Mario" now, and am doubting Starfy's chances but not due to Luma particularly.

Even if we throw them all in the graveyard we can always bring their zombified bodies back if they're confirmed.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Viridi can ****ing **** **** and go **** her ****ing **** ass self.

nessokman

Smash Lord
As long as Tharja exists, I find this hard to believe.

That woman stalks you even if you're married to someone else, steals bits of your hair and blood to use as magical ingredients, uses her own daughter, Noire, as a hex guinea pig causing nothing but misery to Noire and Tharja's Husband, and genuinely seems to want to harm anyone who talks to her. Or doesn't talk to her for that matter.

Yet she's the fan favourite.
Seriously the **** is wrong with people?

Anyway I voted. I'm pretty much in camp "That's it for Mario" now, and am doubting Starfy's chances but not due to Luma particularly.

Even if we throw them all in the graveyard we can always bring their zombified bodies back if they're confirmed.
What you described is not a b*tch, but a creeper/stalker. Viridi is a sarcastic brat who will go to large lengths to embarrass pit and palutena, she is a show off; highly arrogant. She will take any chance to make a smart@$$ comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom