• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Graveyard: Disconfirmed Character Thread (SAKURAAAAAAAAAI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What you described is not a b*tch, but a creeper/stalker. Viridi is a sarcastic brat who will go to large lengths to embarrass pit and palutena, she is a show off; highly arrogant. She will take any chance to make a smart@$$ comment

I'm fairly sure Tharja also makes pretty catty remarks at everyone who tries to be nice to her too.
Also she abuses her daughter. Like a lot.

Either way sounds like both are pretty much confirmed God tier b*tches. Viridi probably has the edge because she IS a god(dess).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm sensing some hostility. :troll:

I don't even know anything about her. Just like cussing.

Also **** you Tharja is a more interesting character than ****tard Roy, Lucina, or Chrom. At least black magic would be an interesting moveset. Especially BMagic from the FE series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm pretty sure this isn't the thread to pit fictional characters against each other. :p

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I don't even know anything about her. Just like cussing.

Also **** you Tharja is a more interesting character than ****tard Roy, Lucina, or Chrom. At least black magic would be an interesting moveset. Especially BMagic from the FE series.
Shortie...at no point did I say Tharja wouldn't have an interesting moveset for Smash. I was stating she's a terrible human being and a massive *****. Which she is.

I'd still prefer Robin for magic but hey ho. Differences.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shortie...at no point did I say Tharja wouldn't have an interesting moveset for Smash. I was stating she's a terrible human being and a massive *****. Which she is.

At no point was I talking to you?

D

Deleted member

Guys! This is a thread to respect the dead! Let's not create tensions with each other!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Took the poll.

I don't think Rosalina's herself makes any characters less likely, just the fact that there is another mario character. I actually think Rosalina helps Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario's chances. I think this because it shows that his standard is all over the place and we can't just assume stuff. Things about Bowser Jr. being a potential clone of Bowser isn't as powerful because of Rosalina and Paper Mario could be chosen because he has a lot of potential for a nice moveset.

Also still don't think that statement about Viridi is enough evidence for her. Personal bias aside, if the Ridley statement doesn't mean anything, then I don't think it means anything for her either.

Besides, we don't know how the Reset bombs are dropped off, therefore, we don't have a sense of what that statement means.

This is just what I think. Feel free to discredit me.

Morbi

Scavenger
Took the poll.

I don't think Rosalina's herself makes any characters less likely, just the fact that there is another mario character. I actually think Rosalina helps Bowser Jr. and Paper Mario's chances. I think this because it shows that his standard is all over the place and we can't just assume stuff. Things about Bowser Jr. being a potential clone of Bowser isn't as powerful because of Rosalina and Paper Mario could be chosen because he has a lot of potential for a nice moveset.

Also still don't think that statement about Viridi is enough evidence for her. Personal bias aside, if the Ridley statement doesn't mean anything, then I don't think it means anything for her either.

Besides, we don't know how the Reset bombs are dropped off, therefore, we don't have a sense of what that statement means.

This is just what I think. Feel free to discredit me.
I honestly think that is why he didn't choose Bowser Jr. over Rosalina. He chose to forego the more ideal and popular choice for the more unique choice.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
The Mario series could very well have more than 5 characters. Five appears to be a very reasonable number organizationally if the character select screen looks similar to Brawl's.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Mario series could very well have more than 5 characters. Five appears to be a very reasonable number organizationally if the character select screen looks similar to Brawl's.
The size of the character select icons can play a factor in this too. But since the Wii U was only really made for widescreen televisions, that can result in some extra space for the additional icons.

D

Deleted member

No, he's disconfirmed.
Visual proof he's not playable. No announcement on the site as a character (which Sakurai had to stress when Skull Kid was shown). Nonchalant showcase as compared to a newly revealed character.

He's done.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
No, he's disconfirmed.
Visual proof he's not playable. No announcement on the site as a character (which Sakurai had to stress when Skull Kid was shown). Nonchalant showcase as compared to a newly revealed character.

He's done.
Didn't see the screenshot til' a second ago.

DANG IT.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Guess this shall be remembered as a bittersweet Christmas for some fans (to some degree anyway). My condolences.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I told you, YoshiandToad. I told you last week in a PM conversation that Luma being in deconfirmed Starfy and I was right.

Rest in peace, Starfy...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Poor Starfy....

I supported him....

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So December has been:

1st week: Skull Kid Deconfirmation
2nd week: Nintendog deconfirmation
3rd week: Rosalina confirmed
4th week: Starfy deconfirmed

yeowch

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So December has been:

1st week: Skull Kid Deconfirmation
2nd week: Nintendog deconfirmation
3rd week: Rosalina confirmed
4th week: Starfy deconfirmed

yeowch
Crap... Looking at the big picture... Yeah, four deconfirmations and one confirmation... Skull Kid, Nintendog, Toad (Sakurai really needs to stop rubbing salt), and now Starfy.... and we got Rosalina & Luma.

What if January brings us four more deconfirmations and one more confirmation? What if it's gonna be like this for all months till SSB4 comes out?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
RIP Starfy.

Sorry the 10 Starfy fans around here.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Crap... Looking at the big picture... Yeah, four deconfirmations and one confirmation... Skull Kid, Nintendog, Toad (Sakurai really needs to stop rubbing salt), and now Starfy.... and we got Rosalina & Luma.

What if January brings us four more deconfirmations and one more confirmation? What if it's gonna be like this for all months till SSB4 comes out?
Well for every playable character Sm4sh will have there'll be like 100 of not playable characters people want.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I guess part of that poll is useless now. He's deconfirmed for sure.

Hey Shortie. Out of curiosity, where did Starfy place on the current popularity poll?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It seems Sakurai isn't so conservative with newcomer choices like many people thought... the only conservative choice he made was adding Mega Man...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh wow, the first deconfirmation of a character I personally care about...RIP Starfy, you little "yellow character." Merry Christmas.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
To put his popularity into perspective, he didn't rank on the tier. Zoroark was the lowest to rank on the tier, and he had 407 votes. Here's who Starfy hangs out with.

· Mona 221
· Starfy (The Legendary Starfy) 220
· Micaiah 219

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's hoping he's buffed from Brawl. He didn't diverse to be the goldeen of Assist Trophies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Update... I removed the Waluigi and Jr. tombs because "they still have a chance". :rolleyes:
But Toad,is a different story,he is discofirmed and you know that...

I'm sorry if I sounded rude,but it's the truth.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I told you, YoshiandToad. I told you last week in a PM conversation that Luma being in deconfirmed Starfy and I was right.

Rest in peace, Starfy...
When you're right, you're right.

I'm really doubting any characters chance who has had a previous role as a NPC(outside a pure background element) in Smash now. Not having high hopes for Isaac or even Ridley particularly now. Or any Pokeball Pokemon(outside Charizard)

D

Deleted member

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like disconfirming someone… and it's a shame too because I would have loved to see Starfy be playable. It's also odd since Starfy was one of Japan's more wanted newcomers.

RIP Starfy, RIP… :(

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
Because being an Assist Fighter means being dead.

Ah, that Yellow Idiot would have been a Joke Character, anyway. It's not like Sakurai actually liked the character.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Because that's life. There's a greater chance your fears will come true than your hopes. Life sucks.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I was actually hoping Starfy was going to be playable this time around. Tis the season to be salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom