• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
there are actually 4 types of people. well, 4 types of blood.

A, B, AB, and O

hm wait

there are actually more.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He can no longer infract people. He can do everything else. Senior mods for a board(back when there usually were two mods per character) like to have a DL under them so as to prepare them to be a mod one day as a replacement maybe.

Nowadays there's DLs for boards that aren't quite active enough to warrant actually needing a mod. I don't think that would be the case here though, considering it's this board. This thread alone sometimes is enough lol

:rosalina:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOOOOOOL can anyone really blame him?
Who would want to mod this ****...

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's been a long time since I've seen him in person. I kinda miss him. You two were hilarious to be around.

:rosalina:

:phone:
Ill be seeing him on sat hopefully. The pride parade is on sat. Should be fun. You think me and Hiram alone is funny lol just imagine me, him, Peachkid, white peach and Mikey are together.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Spelt's favorite pastime is going into threads and complaining about the quality of them. Not just here. Everywhere.

After all this searching, where is the good thread, Spelt?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
No no no you guys. xD
I'm taking a break, haha.

I had some stuff going on that was very hard to deal with and I couldn't handle anything. I was awfully depressed and whatnot.

I feel way better now, I'll probably go back to red in about a week or so. I'm not really sure.

Hurry, commit all unspeakable crimes.

Also, the whole discussion leaders thing was such a flop. It was really brilliant at first, but I hear hardly anything about them anymore. They will probably become extinct or something like that.

I'm still the ****ing mod here. :mad113:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm still a moderator. :p
I can infract, close, etc. I simply just changed my usergroup so I wasn't red.

It's like an undercover kind of thing, haha.

But no, I already asked someone else to watch over the boards for a bit in my absence.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt's favorite pastime is going into threads and complaining about the quality of them. Not just here. Everywhere.

After all this searching, where is the good thread, Spelt?
Nah this thread was actually pretty good until it devolved into everyone ranting about all their problems and 90% of the thread turned into pictures of guys and then the others combated it with pictures of girls and then everyone left and the few remaining continued to post nothing but gyllenhaal.jpg.
and then you came, and i basically gave up, now i only post here when i see it in the "last post" section on the homepage.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Unfortunately, Xivii has forced jungle to ignore everybody but him.

So pretty much, all jungle is seeing is Xivii's posts. Which made her mad.

I have not been here for awhile. The last I remember Illimatic (the wario main), had exploded about the gay images being posted.

What has happened since that?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ill be seeing him on sat hopefully. The pride parade is on sat. Should be fun. You think me and Hiram alone is funny lol just imagine me, him, Peachkid, white peach and Mikey are together.

I want that day to happen. Our powers of sheer ghetto talk and being total chongas would resonate into the fabric of existance.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
No no no you guys. xD
I'm taking a break, haha.

I had some stuff going on that was very hard to deal with and I couldn't handle anything. I was awfully depressed and whatnot.

I feel way better now, I'll probably go back to red in about a week or so. I'm not really sure.

Hurry, commit all unspeakable crimes.

Also, the whole discussion leaders thing was such a flop. It was really brilliant at first, but I hear hardly anything about them anymore. They will probably become extinct or something like that.

I'm still the ****ing mod here. :mad113:
Get better soon Airge. To make you feel better, I'm going to change my avatar back - aren't I nice? Super Peel Out awaaaaaaay

Although secretly I'm cursing as I thought this could be my chance to finally conquer these boards with a red name and punish wrong doers by deporting them to Australia

Or perhaps I could force them to say 'rubbish' when they mean garbage AHA
I'm such a tyrant

Top Bottom