• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Here's a love life story of mines. Thought I'd share to more of you.

2nd grade. A girl likes me. I do nothing but something in school.

Moving on.

3rd grade. Still liked. Intersted in food.

Moving on.

4th grade. Still likes me. Realized she likes me.

"lets have a da--"

"no."

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ty. Not only can you reply my story on how it was, tell your love story, everyone.

Except your sex life. Don't post that.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
This place is so cluttered and messy.

Feels like my room after ordering pizza or something, that pizza box, plates, napkins, and empty sodas are still there but I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Eventually I get around to it.

90% of you are either the pizza box, plates, napkins, or empty soda bottles - except it's not my room so I can't do anything about it.

The other 10% of you are the actual pizza, thanks for entertaining/satisfying me for a short while.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'm super boring with my pizza. I like cheese and only cheese. I get mine at this one place called zesty's. They are kinda a big deal, cause Lance Wilder one of the lead artists of The Simpsons frequented there when he lived in chelmsford.

their food is just spectacular. I still need to try their Chicken Parm sandwich...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
With a side of water for dipping.

If he's feeling adventurous.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm so rude to some people, lol.
A friend asked me yesterday to drive her to Walmart to fill out a job application and I really didn't feel like driving her at all so I told her I'd take her today while in the back of my mind having no intentions to. Today comes and she keeps calling me over and over and over and I just ignore each one. xD I think it's really funny.

The thing is though, she only talks to me when she needs a ride somewhere so I'm less inclined to help her since she's just using me for my car.

I have to think of a lie to make when I finally respond like "Oh, I couldn't find my phone alllll day." or something.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I'm so rude to some people, lol.
A friend asked me yesterday to drive her to Walmart to fill out a job application and I really didn't feel like driving her at all so I told her I'd take her today while in the back of my mind having no intentions to. Today comes and she keeps calling me over and over and over and I just ignore each one. xD I think it's really funny.

The thing is though, she only talks to me when she needs a ride somewhere so I'm less inclined to help her since she's just using me for my car.

I have to think of a lie to make when I finally respond like "Oh, I couldn't find my phone alllll day." or something.
You're gay. You have no idea how gay that is. Must I reiterate? It's gay— G-A-Y— gay.

Sigh... gay.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm not judging too much about it air, I know there are prolly some details about her I dont know.

The only thing that bugs me is that you told her you would take her and afterwards seemed to enjoy not answering the calls. I would've understood and been fine with it if you denied her outright(like a bull**** lie or something lol), so she can learn to get around on her own.

You just kinda gave her false hope for something that's kinda important to personal life and then crushed it lol. I dunno maybe I care too much about people.

People like her can be annoying, but there are better ways of dealing with them I feel.

:rosalina:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Air just loves abusing power. Anyone remember the dark times when he first got promoted? It was like Germany circa 1940.

Top Bottom