• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
2Link - hahaha, the day before I TRIED saying no in like 50 different ways.

"No."

"Oh, so you'll pick me up at 5"

"Wut *****?"

But no, I don't know haha. I'm a bad friend for doing it, but I just didn't feel like going anywhere today. xD Maybe if she didn't just contact me when she NEEDS something, I would have. I was annoyed by it.

Lmfao.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
And besides, I don't understand why friends want to drive with me. I am a horrible driver.

Before I learned how to clear up fog on my windshields by turning on the heated air, I would just drive with my windows fogged. Thankfully, I learned before something serious happened.

And besides, I don't understand why friends want to drive with me. I am a horrible driver.

Before I learned how to clear up fog on my windshields by turning on the heated air, I would just drive with my windows fogged. Thankfully, I learned before something serious happened.
LMAO Screw trying to defog the windshield. When you only have 5 minutes to get to class and must drive through multiple lights and you have frost/fogged up windows early in the morning, you just DRIVE. Put your head out the window or constantly look through the cracks in the glass lol Defogging takes to long.

Other than my murdering tendencies when in a time crunch when driving, I am a very safe driver according to people I have driven before.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Foggy windows suck. My car doesn't have a defroster, and my heat used to not work, so I either dealt with the foggy windows, or I had to blast the air in the middle of winter to somewhat avoid them. It was terrible. A/C in below 0 temperatures is the worst.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

In order to worry less about this, drive a small car like smart or a fiat.

It really helps.
Lmfao

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
You just get a pizza with only cheese? No sauce?

I heard you order Subway subs with just cheese as well.
Get off the stupid air, its poisonous. xP
OFCOURSE I get sause. But when I was a wee young'un, I used to scrape the cheese off. Italy changed that =w=

its true~*~*~,. but now I eat more. I really dont like subway that much to be honest. Its one of my subtle troll ways really, but I am pretty picky in all actuality

I just had a craving for pork dumplings now for some odd reason >.>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Air just loves abusing power. Anyone remember the dark times when he first got promoted? It was like Germany circa 1940.
Oh god, he was worse than he is now? Is that even possible?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I'm so rude to some people, lol.
A friend asked me yesterday to drive her to Walmart to fill out a job application and I really didn't feel like driving her at all so I told her I'd take her today while in the back of my mind having no intentions to. Today comes and she keeps calling me over and over and over and I just ignore each one. xD I think it's really funny.

The thing is though, she only talks to me when she needs a ride somewhere so I'm less inclined to help her since she's just using me for my car.

I have to think of a lie to make when I finally respond like "Oh, I couldn't find my phone alllll day." or something.
This reminds me that I need a job. But still, I have a feeling that I'm getting there now...

Anyway, while IMO it probably would've been best just to say "No, I'm not driving you" straight away, she does sound like a bit of a ***** tbf. You should really call her out on how you perceive her.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Not to come off as negative, but some matters should remain private for the protection of the other half.
!
I don't really get it =/ It was me saying I have no love life

I don't drive....so you're better at driving than I am :D When you see her tell her she needs to buy a car so you can use her for her car because she isn't worth much She will never speak with you again

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nah this thread was actually pretty good until it devolved into everyone ranting about all their problems and 90% of the thread turned into pictures of guys and then the others combated it with pictures of girls and then everyone left and the few remaining continued to post nothing but gyllenhaal.jpg.
and then you came, and i basically gave up, now i only post here when i see it in the "last post" section on the homepage.
Why is me coming a sign of devaluation in this thread? I try to make my thread contain at least something worth reading, whether it's well thought out positions on social and philosophical matter or just a random witty reply I thought of to someone's post. I actually think about the fact that people are going to read what I write, and I actually think that your insult is misplaced and uncalled for.
hi

WAHAHAHAHA!
:laugh:

That laugh is still incredibly hilarious. Best piece of text on the website
I would be a pineapple pizza because nobody likes that ****.
Why do you spend so much of your time complaining about how the thread sucks? It's not clever and it's not entertaining. No one likes to read that, except for maybe a few other people who are so jaded over the past that all they can do is complain about how this thread isn't what it used to be. If you think the thread sucks then alright, that's your opinion and you're entitled, but there's no need for you to remind us every couple pages.
You just get a pizza with only cheese? No sauce?

I heard you order Subway subs with just cheese as well.
Sigging this, nice like Air :)

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
NO. NO JOKES.

Lol, I was looking at my senior pictures today with my mom and such and the lady had them all on this huge *** powerpoint and it was so zoomed in. I felt incredibly awkward and self-conscious. They turned out alright, I'll probably post one when I receive them. :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is me coming a sign of devaluation in this thread? I try to make my thread contain at least something worth reading, whether it's well thought out positions on social and philosophical matter or just a random witty reply I thought of to someone's post. I actually think about the fact that people are going to read what I write, and I actually think that your insult is misplaced and uncalled for.
I think your posts are misplaced and uncalled for.
Looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree. :bee:

Why do you spend so much of your time complaining about how the thread sucks? It's not clever and it's not entertaining. No one likes to read that, except for maybe a few other people who are so jaded over the past that all they can do is complain about how this thread isn't what it used to be. If you think the thread sucks then alright, that's your opinion and you're entitled, but there's no need for you to remind us every couple pages.
Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but there's no need to remind me every couple pages.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Spelt, whichever way you would like to phrase it, I confidently state that I'm doing more to make this an enjoyable thread than you are. All you do is sit around and make snyde comments. At least I'm trying to post something people will want to read.

Now retort this with one of your canned lines about not caring.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt, whichever way you would like to phrase it, I confidently state that I'm doing more to make this an enjoyable thread than you are. All you do is sit around and make snyde comments. At least I'm trying to post something people will want to read.

Now retort this with one of your canned lines about not caring.
I don't care about lines of cans.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I don't care about lines of cans.
That wasn't clever in the least. It doesn't even make sense; if you were to try that type of wordplay, you should have said "I don't care about lines in cans."

My point: Spelt, you are actively making this thread worse every time you talk about how bad it is. Actively. Making. It. Worse.

Take that how you will. Actually try to make posts that aren't laced with cynicism and negativity or just continue not caring. Knowing you, and how you've been for over the year I've been familiar with you, you'll most likely just continue *****ing about how you hate 90% of what's posted anywhere. *shrug*

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Iunno i'm just not caring about my lines of cans.

Maybe if they were aligned in squares or even circles i'd be table to take more interest in them but right now i'm just not feeling it.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I was thinking more along the lines of Sooyoung.

<3 <3 <3 I love this chick.

Top Bottom