• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nordal

Smash Lord
It's on page 2570 for me.

And I'm not training my voice to go deeper for gimmicks tofer, I want it to be a permanent thing. Which it is starting to be.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I love most kinds of accents. It's just a pleasure to my ears for some reason. It's best when the person knows english very well, but just happens to have the accent.

:rosalina:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
And there's nothing wrong with acting flamboyant if that's who you actually are; it'd be silly to act any other way or listen to people who say you should do so. As long as you like yourself then be yourself (as long as that doesn't include murderous rampages or anything). If you don't then figure out why not, decide whether it's a good reason or not, and if it is then just work towards making a healthy change. That's not my specific stance on gay things, just my stance in general.

Also, your standards should take a page out of will.i.am's book as well :)

I talk a little high, but I don't mind because it means I can sing high as well :awesome:

@Everyone: This is not the Peach social I once knew, flying past at blazing speeds. I was actually able to read everything since my last post ON ONE PAGE? Pft. And you know what else? The Oli social is moving faster than this - the Oli social! I can't tell if this place ran out of posters or spam to post but it's certainly slower paced.
Oh you! ♥ I can sing high too. =P

I can't really speak for the Peach boards because I haven't been around here as long but there were those few times there were constant posters of hilarity.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
omfg some posts a few pages ago really pissed me off.

Thankfully they are buried a few pages ago.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
But which ppp count?

I guess we should go with 15 just to be safe.

Don't want to leave the 15ppp kids out.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But which ppp count?

I guess we should go with 15 just to be safe.

Don't want to leave the 15ppp kids out.
I'm on 40 ppp, but I like your style.

At the same time, it seems like the thread needs no rules to propel spam forward, so maybe it's for the better to invoke the rule sparingly.

CY

Smash Ace
how the **** do you infract me for that?

but you're perfectly content with a bunch of gay guys talking about other men and posting sexy pix

stop abusing ur power brah, and acquire some ****ing aesthetics, please.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
how the **** do you infract me for that?

but you're perfectly content with a bunch of gay guys talking about other men and posting sexy pix

stop abusing ur power brah, and acquire some ****ing aesthetics, please.
There's a difference between talking about attractive people (Oli boards had a Katy Perry phase a lil while back) and posting explicitly sexual material. There's a line and you pole vaulted over it lol

Top Bottom