• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Good chance Im going to be there. I have the weekend off and dont wanna party hard. Just wanna game and chill. MAYBE drink a lil if ppl are doing that lol.
i guess im down
I want to know how true these statements are before going. TheMann doesn't actually go to anything despite wanting to and Gio said he didn't want to go yesterday.

If I go Zinoto is going as well.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will need a ride later from Zyth. He knows how to contact me though. I should be here...

Although...

Judge is trying to get me to go to this new gay bar that opened up.

Boys or Smash....? Hmm....

What's The Point

Smash Master
I doubt I'm going anymore. I went to two tournaments the last two weekends and I really feel like not moving for today. Also Gio isn't going and Zinoto isn't responding today.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I just got invited to out to go see Cabin in the Woods and thats like the only movie I am actually wanting to see atm. Now I'm deciding on that or smash ;~;

DRDN if I can't make it tonight would you host again next weekend/week?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry guys, I'm going to be passing on the fest tonight. Still go and play guys. Next DRDNfest I'm there!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori skip the movie and save money

you're always talking about not having enough money for tourneys anyway

During the school year yes, but not now. I'm not worrying anymore since I'm now making money weekly because I'm working again.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
@tech Judge haven't seen him in forever
@gio up to you guys I got like 4 hours of sleep so I'm good for all night
@apasher haven't played them in a while but they both said they want to come (I think dons trying to find a ride currently)
@zyth why ill be facing you so ill win regardless

LOE1

Smash Lord
the one time i go on this thread, i see apash's post. do i need to show everyone all the texts of you saying "oh i suck so much" and "im so ****ing terrible"
this :wario: right here can beat almost any non pr'd player that goes to tournies regularly(mabey like 5 max)...soon to be pr'd people as well
and tc finally admits his :wario: is terrible. i just gained a little repect for that :denzel:

clowsui

Smash Legend
alan bunney i see you. i still have your number from forever ago. don't make me text you!!! come to pingas

also LOE you're seriously bragging about being able to beat almost any non-PR'd player? you're starting to sound like the other terrible midwest players (AKA Ohioans :denzel: ). join us or shut up; now i realize why people find me annoying when i say i'm starting to improve vs non-PRs/i'm taking games vs good players...because it doesn't mean **** unless you win sets.

LOE1

Smash Lord
im not bragging, just that many people trollin about hoow much i suck, so i, gonna stick up for myself of course
yeah, i totally dont win any sets at all

Top Bottom