• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

clowsui

Smash Legend
What's a pingas?

Also, project m is fun. That is all.

:phone:
It's a brawl tournament @ mason hall on the first weekend of may

also I missed apasher's post before yours LOE, my b

apasher I'd say you're free but just as it's wrong to kick a starved puppy, it's similarly abusive to call someone who is at your skill level free. the two seconds it took for you to write that troll post would've been better spent looking up a video to study to improve

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
He's not even my skill level. He's like 10 times better than me lmao.

Though I do see what you mean. Almost every wifi session I've had with him in the past, he tends to taunt stuff like "GET OWNED" or "u mad bro?" or "-> so salty" or "da bess wario" when I'm all frustrated going like "UUUUGGHHH I JUST WANT TO BE GOOD". That just adds even more to the frustration.

LOE1

Smash Lord
He's not even my skill level. He's like 10 times better than me lmao.

Though I do see what you mean. Almost every wifi session I've had with him in the past, he tends to taunt stuff like "GET OWNED" or "u mad bro?" or "-> so salty" or "da bess wario" when I'm all frustrated going like "UUUUGGHHH I JUST WANT TO BE GOOD". That just adds even more to the frustration.

i only taunt when you taunt. im not that much of a ****

zyth

Smash Lord
the one time i go on this thread, i see apash's post. do i need to show everyone all the texts of you saying "oh i suck so much" and "im so ****ing terrible"
this :wario: right here can beat almost any non pr'd player that goes to tournies regularly(mabey like 5 max)...soon to be pr'd people as well
and tc finally admits his :wario: is terrible. i just gained a little repect for that :denzel:
u cant beat me so ur not anywhere near PR level yet

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
the one time i go on this thread, i see apash's post. do i need to show everyone all the texts of you saying "oh i suck so much" and "im so ****ing terrible"
this :wario: right here can beat almost any non pr'd player that goes to tournies regularly(mabey like 5 max)...soon to be pr'd people as well
and tc finally admits his :wario: is terrible. i just gained a little repect for that :denzel:
Is that the same :wario: that's scared to face my puff?

LOE1

Smash Lord
ive beatin alot of puffs, and i actually learned the mu(unlike xatic apperantly). my :wario: is gonna body ur :jigglypuff:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just realized how terrifying it must be to be Gifts. The man is natural gay man candy and the three people he plays with the most are Tech, Mikey, and Judge. The place they play the most is in Tech's basement, which is filled with alcohol, whom he shares with a gay roommate.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
The thing is, it's harder to play "legit" and win imo.
yeah winning a pools brawl match is really important. I always thought so. I feel really bad you have to sacrifice having fun to win something that important :(

also damitton just so you know mk dittos are the only entertaining thing to watch in this game <3

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
What the **** do you guys mean playing 'legit'?!?! Is there some ****ing video game honor code now where you ask your opponent if he is having fun and if he isn't you promptly stop what you are doing. lol you kids.

I think you guys should just become the super smash brothers brawl club seeing how important and competitive tournaments are...

lol i could go back and find one of your posts when you were pro MK ban where i argued the stagelist has a huge influence on the tier list and you disagreed

but i'm too lazy

Top Bottom