• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't see why both can't happen.

And are you really trying to say that Mason is a better smashfest venue than Tech's house?

Also game room will have smash after 5.

zyth

Smash Lord
so tomorrow smash is lookin like techs place if he agrees? DRDN always be sayin he doesnt mind hostin on theweekend either

fZk

Smash Lord
Not looking good for tomorrow, I need to work on a presentation for my thesis committee meeting all weekend. Those things are terrifying. Tonight was the only time I could smash this week, but after next week everything looks good all summer so I should be able to come out to a few smashfests.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I will be hosting a Smashfest tomorrow at 9 pm at my place. I apologize for the late start, however, I have some pressing business to handle tomorrow and 9 is about the earliest I can do this. However, I am more than willing to make this an all night affair for those who are interested in quality practice. Anyway all 18+ are welcome. If you need details or my address hit me up. I will be posting about this again tomorrow for those who are interested.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Double post.

Actually no...my roommate is coming home early tomorrow and he's having a bunch of people over for a BBQ. **** MY LIFE. DRDN's place I guess.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm going to be studying for a majority if the day then I'll be going to a movie in the evening. I'll need to be in early since I'll be studying for finals all of Sunday :/

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
So I will be hosting a Smashfest tomorrow at 9 pm at my place. I apologize for the late start, however, I have some pressing business to handle tomorrow and 9 is about the earliest I can do this. However, I am more than willing to make this an all night affair for those who are interested in quality practice. Anyway all 18+ are welcome. If you need details or my address hit me up. I will be posting about this again tomorrow for those who are interested.
****. Too much school **** to do =/

zyth

Smash Lord
@tech, he said hes fine hostin just wake him up when ur rdy to smash.

@wtp:
Good chance Im going to be there. I have the weekend off and dont wanna party hard. Just wanna game and chill. MAYBE drink a lil if ppl are doing that lol.
i guess thats a maybe. but hes black so you never know

Top Bottom