• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
GG's to the P4 green falco, white/default link, blue DK, default (iirc) sheik/zelda i started randomly fighting with on temple. i was the default c. falcon, default snake, yellow ike. originally, i was squabbling just with the P3 sonic, samus, pit noob (i think he was the one who DC'd the room), but i guess you wanted a piece of me as well. that accidental spike i got on both you and him with snake's forward air was absolutely hilarious, though

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know you liked it.

LOL I told Twili I was just gonna walk in the middle of your fight with that box then Bowser (so smart) blew you guys up... we laughed xD

Unf. Yeah random fights is random, hope they enjoyed the 1vs1 action; I like watching others fight more than fighting myself.

Except when there's a cpu involved xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Curses! Hit the b button by accident D: should be going to sleep anyway.. but I don't wannaaa. Work is such a horrible motivator.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Well it was fun while it lasted, thanks for playing :DD

I should probably head to bed too...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Well it was fun while it lasted, thanks for playing :DD

I should probably head to bed too...

We'll be on all night tomorrow and monday night if you want to try connecting again c: yay for days off!

p.s. added your friend code for the heck of it xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord
We'll be on all night tomorrow and monday night if you want to try connecting again c: yay for days off!

p.s. added your friend code for the heck of it xD
Unfortunately i'm still in school so I can't stay up like this every night. Waking up at 5am is fuuuuuun.
I'll add you and triforce tomorrow when I get the chance.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Unfortunately i'm still in school so I can't stay up like this every night. Waking up at 5am is fuuuuuun.
I'll add you and triforce tomorrow when I get the chance.

Yeah, I am too but home school this year so I can start school whenever I want during the day. Too bad you can't do this tomorrow and monday night. It was fun while it lasted... then Twili had to "accidentally" quit >_> It was fun to have almost a full group of people from smashboards. Not sure if that green Marth was. That Falcon might've been chickenwing?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, I am too but home school this year so I can start school whenever I want during the day. Too bad you can't do this tomorrow and monday night. It was fun while it lasted... then Twili had to "accidentally" quit >_> It was fun to have almost a full group of people from smashboards. Not sure if that green Marth was. That Falcon might've been chickenwing?

Hey HEY.. that quit was totally accident :( who put that b button there anyway.. but yeah it's for the best, I was supposed to be asleep at FOUR AM and look it's seven now. I'm so dead the whole day tomorrow(today), morning brain high and hours of relentless yawning here I come. At least there's the promising prospect of a nap when I get home.. ;)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Well I'll be going to bed now hopefully we can do this again soon maybe next weekend idk ;-;

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
Yesterday I met a color changing party crashing R.O.B who actually knew what he was doing. He was giving these two Zelda/various players a hard time and he won a good handful of matches. I was Blue Link the entire time and me and him fought whenever he got too close, but he was mostly fighting the other 2. At one point player 2 went Jigglypuff and rolled to her death twice before P2 ragequitted, then before the match ended we disconnected. ;_;

Gotta give that R.O.B credit tho. He knew how to glide toss and stuff like that.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
That moment when you find an interesting Assist trophy glitch while on wifi.

And you're the victim.

So yeah, If Lyn is on a platform during a transformation on PokeStadium2, you may "taste her blade" a little quicker than you were expecting... :teeth:

miningsucks

Smash Rookie
Yesterday I met a color changing party crashing R.O.B who actually knew what he was doing. He was giving these two Zelda/various players a hard time and he won a good handful of matches. I was Blue Link the entire time and me and him fought whenever he got too close, but he was mostly fighting the other 2. At one point player 2 went Jigglypuff and rolled to her death twice before P2 ragequitted, then before the match ended we disconnected. ;_;

Gotta give that R.O.B credit tho. He knew how to glide toss and stuff like that.
That rob was me. This is kinda weird.

Player -0

Smash Hero
That moment when you find an interesting Assist trophy glitch while on wifi.

And you're the victim.

So yeah, If Lyn is on a platform during a transformation on PokeStadium2, you may "taste her blade" a little quicker than you were expecting... :teeth:
LOL. There's a cool lock you can do on people that pick up Assist Trophies, just jab them or do a weak move that keeps them on the ground, cancel, and repeat. It works because once you hit the ground with an Assist Trophy you're forced to use it, but it takes a few seconds to use it, so during that time you can weak hit them.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Wisdom and I always team together; we didn't count on that peach, so that wasn't on us. I just wanted my point back at first, but then the real fighting began. Yeah maybe it's cheap, but so are hacks.
It seems it doesn't help you sleep at night.. staying up until 7 :awesome:.
Cheap vs. cheap seems legit, except when you can't win... awkward. Although running away from a Giga Bowser if pretty interesting, as long as other people aren't attacking too.

People calling other people nerds on a forum that talks about a nintendo game, seems legit :roypm:. At least it's not CoD people freaking out :facepalm:.

ouch my ego, take that back you're mean
Ego? What ego? You lost your ego when you JV 5 stocked me in Basic Brawl, oh wait......

That reminds me though, I was playing a Dota 2 match yesterday and this person was the captain (Captain's Mode, picks heroes and bans for team) and picked random characters for the people on our team (I guess he had some kind a strategy..). So I was like, okay I know how to play this character completely :awesome: (Sarcasm should be noticed, if not please refer to page 3. I had never played the character before). So then, later in the game the guy was freaking out about how bad I sucked (I wasn't sucking horribly, I mean, I suck for a living, I can't suck badly). So basically, I love people :3

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I dc'd after being in a group for 3 hours ;__; It was me and one other Pikachu, and the other people kept coming and going :3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What color was the Bowser, if it's a party crasher then it might be me.

The person first came in as a neutral pikachu for a while who loved to QaC, then they switched to brown bowser for the fights. Pretty fun to watch.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The person first came in as a neutral pikachu for a while do loved to QaC, then they switched to brown bowser for the fights. Pretty fun to watch.

He was fighting a red Kirby/dark Falco which was Hyper. That's all I can remember.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lol who this tan Ike looking up the green Zelda's skirt? I swear I've seen him before like sometime in August. Same color, same situation. There's a dark Zelda, now green ZSS and some guy who was blue TLink, blue Kirby and now blue Marth.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I have a little bit before bed, i'll see if I can join you two again.

Edit: There's another red kirby wtf

Yeah I can't find either of you I keep joining the same rooms over and over again :(

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I have a little bit before bed, i'll see if I can join you two again.

Edit: There's another red kirby wtf

I think I just saw him. Was in a group with a dark Wario (regular outfit, not biker) neutral Toon Link, and a red Kirby. We were on FD with the Butter Building music xD wasn't sure if it was you or not.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I think I just saw him. Was in a group with a dark Wario (regular outfit, not biker) neutral Toon Link, and a red Kirby. We were on FD with the Butter Building music xD wasn't sure if it was you or not.
No it's the other one sadly :(
First time i've seen another red kirby that parties
There was a black shiek too that I thought was Twili but when I went up to her she ran away so I figured it wasn't her D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No it's the other one sadly :(
First time i've seen another red kirby that parties
There was a black shiek too that I thought was Twili but when I went up to her she ran away so I figured it wasn't her D:

Yeah I've only seen one red kirby and he didn't act like you :(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh, hi. That was me!

Oh really? :D good seeing you! You got me practicing QaC now whenever I choose pikachu xD seems like a very useful technique once you master it, it definitely confuses other people who are like DANGIT STOP THAT.

Like Wisdom said earlier, we were laughing so hard when she went to just walk into the middle of your fight with the blast box, and then you blew it up and both you and Hyper died xD we were like ..WHOOPS LOL.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Oh really? :D good seeing you! You got me practicing QaC now whenever I choose pikachu xD seems like a very useful technique once you master it, it definitely confuses other people who are like DANGIT STOP THAT.

Like Wisdom said earlier, we were laughing so hard when she went to just walk into the middle of your fight with the blast box, and then you blew it up and both you and Hyper died xD we were like ..WHOOPS LOL.
QAC is pretty useful, yeah. I need to master it, too. I want to actually get good with Pikachu.

My main's Bowser, my secondary's Wolf. We could play sometime if you want!

Player -0

Smash Hero

QaCing is bad for aggression because people can throw out a move with a decent hitbox and hit you because Pika's hurtboxes stretch a lot during it. For Example - Zelda's Up and F-Smash, Snake Up-Tilt, MK Nair, etc.

QAC is pretty useful, yeah. I need to master it, too. I want to actually get good with Pikachu.

My main's Bowser, my secondary's Wolf. We could play sometime if you want!

If you guys want to fight PM each other or go to the Arena.

Top Bottom