• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'll be online right now :D Who should I be? Like the music? He he ;D I got more and better ones (in-case you hack or something).

We'll be red Marth and red Zelda or dark and green Zelda, just be on the lookout for two silly people with these characters c:

I want to be able to hack, I just need to put them all on an SD card to keep my wii clean and functioning for skyward sword.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll be online right now :D Who should I be? Like the music? He he ;D I got more and better ones (in-case you hack or something).
You should be Tan Ike so we know for sure if it's you. I swear every time we see a Tan Ike we get all excited xD It's always that imposter though :/

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I actually don't remember. Hahaha

There was a white bowser doing all sorts of stunts with us on temple, changed to neutral marth at some point I think and was glide tossing a lot. I wish I could remember more past that, but we've been in a LOT of groups tonight lol.. But I heard you mention white/brown/green bowser with klawhopping, bowserciding and such, and this one seemed to fit the description

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
There was a white bowser doing all sorts of stunts with us on temple, changed to neutral marth at some point I think and was glide tossing a lot. I wish I could remember more past that, but we've been in a LOT of groups tonight lol.. But I heard you mention white/brown/green bowser with klawhopping, bowserciding and such, and this one seemed to fit the description
Probably Joey's Bowser.

link2702

Smash Champion
just met a pathetic warioman hacker.

man this kid was such a noob..he went several matches as marth, failco, and metaknight, never once could beat me, so outta desperation he went warioman because he knew it was impossible for him to win in a match of skill.

he got lucky in the sudden death, the snake kept giving me free kills to get us even and then i made one tiny derp up in sudden death that cost me.

but compared to him screwing up even the simplest of things in actual legit matches, me making one screw up in a match where he had to hack in order to stand a chance honestly still just shows hhow pathetic he is.

keep trying noob, maybe some day you can actually handle me in a real match, go on and keep hiding behind your hack to cover your lack of skill, all it does is show how pathetic you really are :troll:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

man this kid was such a noob..he went several matches as marth, failco, and metaknight, never once could beat me, so outta desperation he went warioman because he knew it was impossible for him to win in a match of skill.

he got lucky in the sudden death, the snake kept giving me free kills to get us even and then i made one tiny derp up in sudden death that cost me.

but compared to him screwing up even the simplest of things in actual legit matches, me making one screw up in a match where he had to hack in order to stand a chance honestly still just shows hhow pathetic he is.

keep trying noob, maybe some day you can actually handle me in a real match, go on and keep hiding behind your hack to cover your lack of skill, all it does is show how pathetic you really are :troll:
of course he couldn't beat u
u are beast in ssbb and good games 1 week ago

CC43

Smash Rookie
New to online, buy my buddy and I think think we can take anybody in doubles. I'm down for 2v2 anytime.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Anyone see a dark Ganon around at all?
And sorrym GYK, I didn't feel like digging for the vid, plus that comp just crapped out.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Hmm... I think I may have been in that match. Did you see a Yellow Kirby or Light Blue G&W? If not I guess I was facing the same person at a different time cuz he used those same characters.
---------------------------
I might get on Basic Brawl sometime around noonish, Im trying to test if this controller I found will work well in wifi, so far so good. Look out for a good Yellow Kirby, Light Blue G&W, Yellow Peach, or something else (sometimes I go random).

Player -0

Smash Hero
Was just on Basic Brawl for a LONG time.

I fought this one person who went: White Wolf, Yellow Ike, I forget what color CF, I forgot what color Falco, and then G&W.

Then this other person started getting in the way so we beat him up for like 2 rounds but then the guy left. I was scrolling through the roster top to bottom, starting from Mario, I only got to like, Yoshi before he DC'ed.

There were a bunch of other matches too but I don't remember them all. If anyone says anything about some matches I can probably say if it was me or not.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Dear blue R.O.B. aka Giga Bowser hacker: How pathetic. That is all.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I use Dark Ganon frequently. You'll have to refresh me on the match if you want me to know if I was there.
Woops, I meant me lol. But I love meeting other Ganons!
I usually try and flight of ganon, kinda 50/50 on that.
I like being flashy when possible, and I flame choke more than I should.
I love fast falling dair too.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Wisdom and I always team together; we didn't count on that peach, so that wasn't on us. I just wanted my point back at first, but then the real fighting began. Yeah maybe it's cheap, but so are hacks.

miningsucks

Smash Rookie
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Wisdom and I always team together; we didn't count on that peach, so that wasn't on us. I just wanted my point back at first, but then the real fighting began. Yeah maybe it's cheap, but so are hacks.
Nerd.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Why is it so hard to find true FFA's on BB?

My dream scenario is 3 other players who come to play and don't resort to hacking, team killing for points, taunt partying, or running away on temple.

It's like people are deathly afraid of losing on a 2 min game mode that means nothing and is purely for fun.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Why is it so hard to find true FFA's on BB?

My dream scenario is 3 other players who come to play and don't resort to hacking, team killing for points, taunt partying, or running away on temple.

It's like people are deathly afraid of losing on a 2 min game mode that means nothing and is purely for fun.
I actually had a decent FFA today where everyone was fighting. There were items though which kind of ruined it but it's alright.
You can also try team battle although its hard to find people everyone fights 99% of the time.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
I see you're new to the forum, us basic brawlers here don't appreciate hackers, regardless if they were teaming on you or not. Kindly turn off your hacks, or leave, simple as that.
lol no and you're pretty new to the forums yourself

I'll also bring out hacks in the event of such flaming homosexuality as random unfair teams, solely for that purpose (provided I first prove myself capable of defeating them on my own after a few rounds, since it's typically good practice). Some of us just have lower tolerance for bull**** than others, y'see.

HYP3R

Smash Lord

I'll also bring out hacks in the event of such flaming homosexuality as random unfair teams, solely for that purpose (provided I first prove myself capable of defeating them on my own after a few rounds, since it's typically good practice). Some of us just have lower tolerance for bull**** than others, y'see.
I wasn't talking to you, and I could really care less about your sob stories on bb but whatever I guess people feel the need to write long rants for no reason. *cough*

miningsucks

Smash Rookie
I see you're new to the forum, us basic brawlers here don't appreciate hackers, regardless if they were teaming on you or not. Kindly turn off your hacks, or leave, simple as that.
I am not new at all really. I have been here for a very long time.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

I support this 100%

forreal thats real interesting tell me more
Lol you troll

Don't ya know better than to stick your face in other ppl's poop?

Top Bottom