• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well she was red marth and me red zelda for about a good hour palling around with this random red ike and green fox. It became like a love triangle sort of, and became obvious he was following me, which we eventually got tired of xD she started fighting him and I guess I helped? He dropped like five minutes ago after that lol. Resuming the randomness!

I'm dark zelda again and her red marth, I'm gonna switch back to red. Oh look a neutral mario to fight the random green fox who's been watching our soap opera for the past two hours xD

Sorry for the double post but don't forget he was following me around as red Ike for the longest time ;) yeah then he went to you and that's when he started irritating me :/

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Sorry for the double post but don't forget he was following me around as red Ike for the longest time ;) yeah then he went to you and that's when he started irritating me :/

Yeah, then you switched to green and me to blue to see who he'd imitate, and he made his choice.. xD it was fun though, even if it was awkward after that. Still can't believe he didn't care when you like murdered him that one round. And then I footstooled him and he still didn't care lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
finally got my salty run backa against you green falco i had you all downloaded from last time grrr

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
lol did he trip on his own mine?
A Fox was lazering him while he set it. The instant he finished he tripped in place and got blown up before he could do anything.

I saved the replay because it was too funny not to I think i'll go watch it now.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Yeah, I hear you Shade :/ I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. It could be Blazer,Wafty,Kyle, or Player-0

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_-

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit.
Wow.

wow.

w0w.

WOW.

1. Obviously you haven't read through the thread.
2. Where did you get the idea I would do that.
3. I'm betting it's because I gave my honest opinion on what was happening during the flameposts and attempted to give a reasonable solution to the problem.
4. I'm starting to believe the other guys who talked about how you acted. It seems like you're acting like one of those people on Basic Brawl that attack a person (ex. me) then start sucking up to the other people in the room so they attack me, the defender.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wow.

wow.

w0w.

WOW.

3. I'm betting it's because I gave my honest opinion on what was happening during the flameposts and attempted to give a reasonable solution to the problem.
4. I'm starting to believe the other guys who talked about how you acted. It seems like you're acting like one of those people on Basic Brawl that attack a person (ex. me) then start sucking up to the other people in the room so they attack me, the defender.

No... I'm just throwing out names to the people that have used WarioMan before. You serious? No, just no. Good day~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You've seen me use WarioMan before? I've never used WarioMan for one and word your sentences better for another.

You didn't? Well alright then, I don't understand what you mean by "word your sentences better for another."

Are you typing to say to me to add another after have used? What is your theory towards this question that you have bestowed upon me, Player-O?

Player -0

Smash Hero
You didn't? Well alright then, I don't understand what you mean by "word your sentences better for another."

Are you typing to say to me to add another after have used? What is your theory towards this question that you have bestowed upon me, Player-O?
So you said this:
Yeah, I hear you Shade :/ I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. It could be Blazer,Wafty,Kyle, or Player-0

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_-

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit.
A better way to say this would be:

Yeah, I hear you Shade :/
I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. (Then you could say something such as "but I don't want to falsely accuse someone so I'm not going to say anything" although that could seem enigmatic.

I've seen Blazer, Wafty, Kyle, and Player -0 use WarioMan so it could be them

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_- (This part is unnecessary and it implies that the people stated are uncaring and play to troll instead of for fun. "Those are all the people that I can think of that would do such a thing". The "Sad isn't it -_-" part is also adding to it.)

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit. (state how MK sux and snake 2OPcuzhe have infinet recuvury)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So you said this:

A better way to say this would be:

Yeah, I hear you Shade :/
I'm pretty sure I know who's this WarioMan. (Then you could say something such as "but I don't want to falsely accuse someone so I'm not going to say anything" although that could seem enigmatic.

I've seen Blazer, Wafty, Kyle, and Player -0 use WarioMan so it could be them

Those are all the people I can think of that would do such a thing. Sad isn't it -_- (This part is unnecessary and it implies that the people stated are uncaring and play to troll instead of for fun. "Those are all the people that I can think of that would do such a thing". The "Sad isn't it -_-" part is also adding to it.)

Oh! The homerun contest xD Just be Snake and you'll never fall into the bottomless pit. (state how MK sux and snake 2OPcuzhe have infinet recuvury)

Okay, thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to access these tips next time I come here (or anywhere really). Well either way, anytime I view a Warioman, I'll just be Sonic and let the others win (other than him). It really ticks them off! xD You should try it sometime ;D

Player -0

Smash Hero
Okay, thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to access these tips next time I come here (or anywhere really). Well either way, anytime I view a Warioman, I'll just be Sonic and let the others win (other than him). It really ticks them off! xD You should try it sometime ;D
It's awkward because half the time everyone else in the group teams up with the WarioMan onto you then they just all stand together and taunt.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's awkward because half the time everyone else in the group teams up with the WarioMan onto you then they just all stand together and taunt.

I don't understand what you're typing to me Player-0 :/ I never had three Wariomans atack me, before?. I have seen a coop of two Wariomans before. But that's about it ;/

Player -0

Smash Hero
I don't understand what you're typing to me Player-0 :/ I never had three Wariomans atack me, before?. I have seen a coop of two Wariomans before. But that's about it ;/
I said with the Warioman, the other 2 people are random characters and gang up with the WarioMan on you. 3 v 1 all the other people are WarioMen..... How well can you camp :troll:?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I said with the Warioman, the other 2 people are random characters and gang up with the WarioMan on you. 3 v 1 all the other people are WarioMen..... How well can you camp :troll:?

By using the law of Brawl physics of course. Simply push L+R+ Start+ A. And my problem Is no more :)

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice

wow.

w0w.

WOW.

it'll only get worse from here!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Any blue zeldas here? We teamed against 2 nubs and I was picking mainly dark characters. I used black DK, white Kirby, black Marth, black/white Ganon, and dark blue Yoshi.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Who the heck are these blue and red kirby hackers? Black battlefield, target smash, completely synchronized movements except when they get hit apart.. but no giga and wario? My irl friend and I just keep fighting them, and whenever we start winning, they charity. Losers, now they chose homerun contest lol. HIDE BEHIND YOUR HACKS YOU CHUMPS. You know you couldn't win without them.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Falling infinitesimally on homerun contest. Huh. So this is what purgatory is like.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Who the heck are these blue and red kirby hackers? Black battlefield, target smash, completely synchronized movements except when they get hit apart.. but no giga and wario? My irl friend and I just keep fighting them, and whenever we start winning, they charity. Losers, now they chose homerun contest lol. HIDE BEHIND YOUR HACKS YOU CHUMPS. You know you couldn't win without them.

I've ran into those guys before. They 2vs1d me and still couldn't win, they then went to Home Run and the funny thing was, there was a CPU as well xD Well, I won by making all of them fall into the bottomless pit. Then I taunted and dc'd the room. Win them all and taunt, then dc the room :D That'll show them ;D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hence why I drop out when that happens. You can't die on that stage anyway, so what's the point?

As soon as I saw we were on homerun contest, I threw my hands up and said THAT'S IT WE'RE DONE. And had to explain to my friend that there was absolutely no point in fighting on homerun since there was no dying. I just walked away from the kirbies and taunted. They did too kindof, but then still kept fighting us. It ended with us all falling like stated above while my friend and I laughed and chatted on in skype before we finally had enough and dropped. It was nice 2v2 friendly fire practice until they started the charity. Still amusing though.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nope... That's not me :( The "switching to Red Marth" seals the deal. There are many copys of my Ikes movement and such. I'll type that I'm the first to do all that... Could be wrong though. Who are you gals picking right now? I'm really bored D:
You usually start as tan Ike, right? What do you usually do at the start of a match so we know who to look for? Lately we've been seeing quite a few tan Ikes online.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Any Neutral Captain Falcon here I just watched taking on a teaming Sonic/Lucario and Pikachu? I was the Red Link/Falco watching you obliterate them.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
ok, I gotta know who's this green Zelda in basic, I know she's been mentioned, And I know she probably checks forums like these!

She's one of the only few note worthy things that I can think of from basic, the others being this IKE I fought like years ago who just outplayed my Ike, jab canceled and combo'd so consistently and wall chained grabbed me so perfectly in the temple (never found anything like that again)

This ZSS I stumble upon in team battle that pisses me off! :mad: Seems to like items and does her flip jump footstool to lazer, maybe, maybe Salem < I think so :l heh, oh and a chain throwing Ice Climber once who I don't care about, anyways those 3 characters; A Zelda an Ike and Zero Suit, to this day remain as one of the only good things I faced out of basic brawl. :awesome:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You usually start as tan Ike, right? What do you usually do at the start of a match so we know who to look for? Lately we've been seeing quite a few tan Ikes online.
Yup, there is this other Tan Ike that would play very similar to my Ike style. Don't be fooled... It's not me, the only time It's me, is when I will jump around and cancel my quick-draw on FD's edge. I fought that Ike as well, he has some good jab cancels, but he isn't very mobile.

So, how to find my Ike.

Couch and taunt

Watch if the Ike moves and does some flashy wave bounces.

If you see a Tan Ike walk to the edge of the stage and face the other direction of the stage (meaning I don't see anything to stay in for).

If you see a Tan Ike that Dacits (meaning glide toss).

Finally, if you see a Tan Ike reverse his QuickDraw with ease (meaning I'm running full speed, and I reverse my Quick-draw out of the blue).

Those are the signs to find me. :)

I'll sometimes use my White Link, mostly Bombsliding and flashy stuff. If the lag is bad and some person attacks me, I'll just sandbag.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yup, there is this other Tan Ike that would play very similar to my Ike style. Don't be fooled... It's not me, the only time It's me, is when I will jump around and cancel my quick-draw on FD's edge. I fought that Ike as well, he has some good jab cancels, but he isn't very mobile.

So, how to find my Ike.

Couch and taunt

Watch if the Ike moves and does some flashy wave bounces.

If you see a Tan Ike walk to the edge of the stage and face the other direction of the stage (meaning I don't see anything to stay in for).

If you see a Tan Ike that Dacits (meaning glide toss).

Finally, if you see a Tan Ike reverse his QuickDraw with ease (meaning I'm running full speed, and I reverse my Quick-draw out of the blue).

Those are the signs to find me. :)

I'll sometimes use my White Link, mostly Bombsliding and flashy stuff. If the lag is bad and some person attacks me, I'll just sandbag.
Yeah, I fought that guy just last night then. Very good fighter. He wasn't too hard to take on but at the same time, he was.

Thanks for letting me know how to find you. And like I mentioned before, if you ever see a green and dark Zelda then it's Twili and I. At the start of matches we ususally start dash-dancing right away. I like to double farore across temple, also. I will always run and at some point walk on the edge, shield-break cancel on the slopes as Twili said she does too. I mostly like to perform glitches and show off some advanced stuff (dacus sometimes). I'll occasionally switch to red Marth, gold/dark Link, and rarely gold/red ike. Sometimes purple or dark TLink.

Anyways, if we were to ever see you, we could give you a ZeldavsZelda match like you want xD if we find you we would probably post here right away so look for that :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to the pink mk, blue ic, green dk, green white fox fun matches
you good

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, I fought that guy just last night then. Very good fighter. He wasn't too hard to take on but at the same time, he was.

Thanks for letting me know how to find you. And like I mentioned before, if you ever see a green and dark Zelda then it's Twili and I. At the start of matches we ususally start dash-dancing right away. I like to double farore across temple, also. I will always run and at some point walk on the edge, shield-break cancel on the slopes as Twili said she does too. I mostly like to perform glitches and show off some advanced stuff (dacus sometimes). I'll occasionally switch to red Marth, gold/dark Link, and rarely gold/red ike. Sometimes purple or dark TLink.

Anyways, if we were to ever see you, we could give you a ZeldavsZelda match like you want xD if we find you we would probably post here right away so look for that :)

Oh, I see! He he, I think I have seen you in Basic Brawl before. :o You'd do the recovery thingy, cancel it and recover back to the stage. I've seen you gals then. xD I remember there was a Black Zelda and a Red? Green? Zelda, that would dash dance and I just ignored that and continued my view away from the stage. Didn't know it was you gals. :( You have to D: I must watch! Zeldas in Basic Brawl brawling.

I think you're that Red Ike I've fought a while ago. Do remember some different mobile Tan Ike? If so, then that's no doubt me. The impost-er is pretty good actually. He just has terrible offense. He has good defense and he can actually power shield quite nicely, but what's that going to do when you can't perform offense that well. Well, either way, I look forward to finding you gals again. :D I have the perfect song for the battles :D I think It's good?

This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1_7UQHIDcA

Or, how about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZjnuS6ESc

Finally, how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQMpRWuT6hk

I want to add one of these songs to this custom match? Or matches ;D Which one do you think would work?

I want to remember that Basic Brawl Zeldas fought in a 1vs1 :D The music will just make the matches more, Epic!

Or, let me know which song you want to be added. I pretty much have a world wide collection. So, let me know :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Oh, I see! He he, I think I have seen you in Basic Brawl before. :o You'd do the recovery thingy, cancel it and recover back to the stage. I've seen you gals then. xD I remember there was a Black Zelda and a Red? Green? Zelda, that would dash dance and I just ignored that and continued my view away from the stage. Didn't know it was you gals. :( You have to D: I must watch! Zeldas in Basic Brawl brawling.

I think you're that Red Ike I've fought a while ago. Do remember some different mobile Tan Ike? If so, then that's no doubt me. The impost-er is pretty good actually. He just has terrible offense. He has good defense and he can actually power shield quite nicely, but what's that going to do when you can't perform offense that well. Well, either way, I look forward to finding you gals again. :D I have the perfect song for the battles :D I think It's good?

This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1_7UQHIDcA

Or, how about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZjnuS6ESc

Finally, how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQMpRWuT6hk

I want to add one of these songs to this custom match? Or matches ;D Which one do you think would work?

I want to remember that Basic Brawl Zeldas fought in a 1vs1 :D The music will just make the matches more, Epic!

Or, let me know which song you want to be added. I pretty much have a world wide collection. So, let me know :D

Yup, there's a good chance that was us then! Dark and green Zelda in the same match is most likely us. I will very rarely cancel my recovery on FD too but I never do it as much as I usually end up failing.

I don't think I was that red Ike :( when I fight I usually switch back over to green Zelda since she's my main. I'll usually pick those characters that I mentioned before if I don't have to fight and I'm just messing around. I might fight as Marth too since I can kind of main him. I remember you said that you will stand with your back to everyone which indicates that there's nothing going on so you'll probably leave the next match? If you think you see us don't leave until you're sure xD maybe we could take turns fighting you in bb? If Twili would want to. But honestly, I've seen you fight before when you were that purple TLink against Snake and I don't think I could do it. There's a first time for everything!

I like the second one. I think that would be good!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yup, there's a good chance that was us then! Dark and green Zelda in the same match is most likely us. I will very rarely cancel my recovery on FD too but I never do it as much as I usually end up failing.

I don't think I was that red Ike :( when I fight I usually switch back over to green Zelda since she's my main. I'll usually pick those characters that I mentioned before if I don't have to fight and I'm just messing around. I might fight as Marth too since I can kind of main him. I remember you said that you will stand with your back to everyone which indicates that there's nothing going on so you'll probably leave the next match? If you think you see us don't leave until you're sure xD maybe we could take turns fighting you in bb? If Twili would want to. But honestly, I've seen you fight before when you were that purple TLink against Snake and I don't think I could do it. There's a first time for everything!

I like the second one. I think that would be good!

Oh! Then it is you gals. ;D So I just want to make things clear. Don't mistake me for any Tan Ike. There are many out there. Funny thing was, it use to be Gold and Red Ike favorites, now It's Tan colors xD I've seen at least four Tan Ike textures now... You want to fight me? Okay then. Yeah my Purple ToonLink did work on that Snake guy. He was actually one of the best Snakes I've ever fought before (including Aib's finest Snakes). I could tell you could go to Aib. So the second it is? What's Twii's decision on the music choice. Remember, it can be any song choice you gals want. Do you like S.S.H music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzvErGyJP0c

Pretty much my favorite song for S.S.H's music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrKFoj-lRw

Here's another

I have Touhou music and so much more. Whatever you want, let me know. :)

When do you gals get online? I'll see if I can get online at that current time as well.

I'll upload this as well :D Since I've never uploaded anything, ever. xD

Here's some Sonic songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XrDr-CPHZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNRp3HUAEN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdE5e9MA8fM

Triforce <3 songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUsq-PF-GZk

I'll finish this later, I apologize for this Basic Brawlers. You know I love to talk about my matches, but it's Basic Brawl Zeldas and they're going to fight casually. My fault on over doing it xD My apologizes to all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
whose black link, green ike, pink falcon? fun sparing, but i prefer playing for keeps so i left room to passive, fun stuff though

i was the reg. mk, red link, red ike

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I love that Zelda song xD Zelda is just an awesome series overall. Needs to be an anime or something :/

Anyways, we usually try to connect at 11pm and play from then until 7am. We're all nighters on this game <3 Love it! You're EST time, right?

Player -0

Smash Hero
Any blue zeldas here? We teamed against 2 nubs and I was picking mainly dark characters. I used black DK, white Kirby, black Marth, black/white Ganon, and dark blue Yoshi.
I use blue but haven't been on recently.

ok, I gotta know who's this green Zelda in basic, I know she's been mentioned, And I know she probably checks forums like these!

She's one of the only few note worthy things that I can think of from basic, the others being this IKE I fought like years ago who just outplayed my Ike, jab canceled and combo'd so consistently and wall chained grabbed me so perfectly in the temple (never found anything like that again)

This ZSS I stumble upon in team battle that pisses me off! :mad: Seems to like items and does her flip jump footstool to lazer, maybe, maybe Salem < I think so :l heh, oh and a chain throwing Ice Climber once who I don't care about, anyways those 3 characters; A Zelda an Ike and Zero Suit, to this day remain as one of the only good things I faced out of basic brawl. :awesome:
I don't do team battle but I pink ZSS in basic brawl and flipstool to B-Reverse laser just to derp around.
As I stated above though, I haven't played in a bit.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ GYK (too much to quote!)

Wow I feel finicky. Out of all those songs I pretty much only like 'Faith is my Pillar' and 'Fighting of the Spirit'. The Zelda one is awesome of course, nocturne of shadow ftw, but I feel like it's a tad overdramatic and I'd be cracking up the whole time and not focusing xD BUT music is music, I'm fine with whatever.~

Omg fighting I'm scurrred. Just a tad. ;) if we do fight a bit, here's hoping I don't completely embarrass myself, I'm not much of a competitive player xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yo Jerodak this you with the two Zeldas? Dark is me and green is Wisdom.

Top Bottom