• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
lol who plays an aggro black ness/dark MK/green cap jigglypuff? i was having a pretty terrible set of matches against you until i switched to snake, your apparent kryptonite, which gave me the upper hand as i proceeded to spank you mercilessly

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Who was the gold Ike in a group with a dark and green Zelda? He seems pretty good. I know I've seen him before. I assume he tried to disconnect us? Saw him twice in two different groups. Well, he knew how to glide toss and had some pretty quick movements. I've also been seeing a lot of tan Ike's recently...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
To the red Kirby who runs away after he gets a point, taunts the whole time knowing I can't catch him, all while being on temple thinking he's so great; that wasn't a victory. Next round you knew you were screwed once we were on FD. And how exactly did you like it when we got Temple again the round after that and I killed you then ran away? Probably didn't feel too good....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
oh i know you can link2702 which is why i only uploaded those two vids. stick to your guns (ic) not anything else. if were in a room where people are chilling out go balls to the walls

i praise your ic cause i love the danger, you never bring out pit...hell never get praise make sure your bringing it though

to be fair ive only started using mk the past few days cause i missed playing him...he is broken as **** i would not deny that. but i have a soft spot for characters like him. idk

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Who was the gold Ike in a group with a dark and green Zelda? He seems pretty good. I know I've seen him before. I assume he tried to disconnect us? Saw him twice in two different groups. Well, he knew how to glide toss and had some pretty quick movements. I've also been seeing a lot of tan Ike's recently...
I've fought him before, watch your arse hes vicious, fast and takes NO MERCY on ANYONE

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Who's this Red Peach I keep running into as Red Ike. She leaves every time after and enters the room again and again

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Is she the red Peach that goes over to the corner and crouches the entire match? If so, I see her all the time. She doesn't do anything but hunt for someone to couple with. :L

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
We always seem to get this one red Peach who forever hates us and attacks each time we land in the same group, then leaves immediately after to get away from us. Funny thing how we seem to see her every single night. Brawl's doing some trolling on both sides lol.

I've come to dread the occurrence of the red Peach. Only about 1/5 times do we find the other friendly one. Maybe she dreads us too though lol

FIREL

Smash Ace
So k, I think I'm gonna try and find some of you guys... I'll be hanging around Basic Brawl for a few hours once I get home ... in about an hour or two.

I'll most likely be Red Snake and Red Stink ...
Though you might also be able to see my Luigi ...

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Plan on playing BB alot today. I'll be using any or all of the following: Dark Ganon (Repeated dark chokes and thunderstomps) Dark Link (Projectile spam. I use Gale Boomerang way more often than I should) Red Marth, Tan Ike (Lots of Nair's and jabs) Black Ness (Fair's, Bair's, and PK Fires) Neutral Diddy Kong (Bananas galore) and Red Snake (DACUS, Grenade lob)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
To the red Kirby who runs away after he gets a point, taunts the whole time knowing I can't catch him, all while being on temple thinking he's so great; that wasn't a victory. Next round you knew you were screwed once we were on FD. And how exactly did you like it when we got Temple again the round after that and I killed you then ran away? Probably didn't feel too good....
Who is this other red kirby and why is he being a ****

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So k, I think I'm gonna try and find some of you guys... I'll be hanging around Basic Brawl for a few hours once I get home ... in about an hour or two.

I'll most likely be Red Snake and Red Stink ...
Though you might also be able to see my Luigi ...
Did you spot my Green Link/Red Ike/BlackandWhite IC's fighting off this Green Peach earlier? It was about an hour ago. The Peach just started attacking me and only me for no reason.

There was a Green Jigglypuff/Neutral Lucas watching. The Red Snake was just throwing nades all over the place.

I remember seeing a Red Snake go White Luigi during those matches.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Wasn't green but I think i saw blue dunno ... There was a peach

And a red Ike killing that person hard

Recall any other matches? Cuz I went toon link as well

Edit... Yea i think that was me

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wasn't green but I think i saw blue dunno ... There was a peach

And a red Ike killing that person hard

Recall any other matches? Cuz I went toon link as well
I can't remember correctly if it was a Green or Blue Peach either. She would just walk towards me and throw out a side b at me and occasionally throw turnips too.

I was the Red Ike. The stages I remember where I fought the Peach were Smashville, New Pork City and I thing Shadow Moses.

Also before all the Peach madness the Luigi was just B reversing his Fireballs and stuff on FD. Did you remember seeing my Link B reversing his arrows?

There was also this Sudden Death between me and a Red TL and he pulled out a Bomb so I ran up to him as Red Sonic and did an up throw on him and I quickly jumped off the stage so I gave him the win.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Yea yea then that was
I can't remember correctly if it was a Green or Blue Peach either. She would just walk towards me and throw out a side b at me and occasionally throw turnips too.

I was the Red Ike. The stages I remember where I fought the Peach were Smashville, New Pork City and I thing Shadow Moses.

Also before all the Peach madness the Luigi was just B reversing his Fireballs and stuff on FD. Did you remeber seeing my Link B reversing his arrows?
Yea that peach was ********... And yes I did remeber seeing a link doing tech stuff

ICs on new pork and yes that peach being a noob

Mhm yup ... Of course toon links bombs cant kill at 300 unless thrown so i was like ... Uhhh what the hell am i going to do ..

Nice gulpin to great aether combo by the way xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow this is like the 3rd time I met someone here online in the past month

Sorry I left. The Peach was just being annoying

I was astounded I even pulled of that Great Aether lol

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Who is this other red kirby and why is he being a ****

Dude I have no idea. I see him like every night. He always, and I mean ALWAYS spams his up B attack and tries to suck me (only me) under the stage and spit me out so I have a hard time getting back up... I guess he goes after me cause I'm the only one willing to fight? Every time I see a red Kirby I think it's you but NOPE. Always that ****

midna.

Smash Cadet
so uh... has anyone seen me around? im always green marth, blue pikachu, white falco, purple toon link and green ike, im pretty decent and im usually on in the afternoons australian time, in america it would mean late at night

midna.

Smash Cadet
everyone here is going on about trolling people, spamming people, and taunting people, but seriously, i just want a good fair match, i really dont care about winning or losing but seriously, it gets really annoying when people just sit there taunting or just run away from you and spam, trollers if you meet somebody that is serious about a match and wants a good fight,could you just drop out of the match or fight fair so they dont have to put up with your selfish cr@p? if you meet someone else like you then great! but just dont burden it on the people that dont want to deal with it. thanks

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
does bb connect with folks internationally?

WHY HELLO GOLD IKE LETS GOO WOOO, he has a bad habit of back rolling. But damn hes so good.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Dude I have no idea. I see him like every night. He always, and I mean ALWAYS spams his up B attack and tries to suck me (only me) under the stage and spit me out so I have a hard time getting back up... I guess he goes after me cause I'm the only one willing to fight? Every time I see a red Kirby I think it's you but NOPE. Always that ****
Yeah I don't want people confusing me with that idiot. Maybe time for a change of color again, not that I mind I like all kirby colors xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
everyone here is going on about trolling people, spamming people, and taunting people, but seriously, i just want a good fair match, i really dont care about winning or losing but seriously, it gets really annoying when people just sit there taunting or just run away from you and spam, trollers if you meet somebody that is serious about a match and wants a good fight,could you just drop out of the match or fight fair so they dont have to put up with your selfish cr@p? if you meet someone else like you then great! but just dont burden it on the people that dont want to deal with it. thanks
Just play with people through friend codes to find serious 1v1's.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Well I did like two matches today before I hopped off.
Reason I bring this up was because their were actually 2 ICs in the room, on FD.
I kinda just ran in their with my Ganon(Dark), and started thunfderstomping etc etc
But I'm pretty sure one of the ICs could chain grab, which was a nice surprise.
Then one I BELIEVE was still ICs, the other toon link and we went to Green Hill Zone.
I started off slow, but then started getting some good side kills with surprise warlock kicks I believe, was earlier today.

I won both matches(I main ganon), but nonetheless ggs and was a pleasent surprise to see ICs.

Also, GYK tomorrow I wanna see if we can brawl!
And guys, is AiB really down for good?
I hope not. :(

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
does bb connect with folks internationally?

WHY HELLO GOLD IKE LETS GOO WOOO, he has a bad habit of back rolling. But damn hes so good.
No, basic is regional, so in the U.S. you only get others from the U.S., that's why Australians keep saying their basic brawl is so dead. I could be wrong for Europe though, maybe it's continental xD But I don't think U.S. and Canada have basic together

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
No, basic is regional, so in the U.S. you only get others from the U.S., that's why Australians keep saying their basic brawl is so dead. I could be wrong for Europe though, maybe it's continental xD But I don't think U.S. and Canada have basic together
US and Canada do connect with each other, I've met many players from US in BB. Just today I met one.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Back then, I use to fight him all the time. So, he's back? Nice to know, I'll pay him a friendly visit)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
It's based on your game region
NTSC-U
NTSC-J
NTSC-K
PAL

midna.

Smash Cadet
its
Just play with people through friend codes to find serious 1v1's.
its not as esy as you make it sound, as living in australia, i cant find that many people to add on to my friends list, and all the americans i add, by the time i come back from school they're all asleep i have 1 or two friends that come on sometimes but sometimes isnt always, its hard to find a good BB in my region, and when they are some little cr@ps who just want to taunt and run away that doesnt really help.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
its

its not as esy as you make it sound, as living in australia, i cant find that many people to add on to my friends list, and all the americans i add, by the time i come back from school they're all asleep i have 1 or two friends that come on sometimes but sometimes isnt always, its hard to find a good BB in my region, and when they are some little cr@ps who just want to taunt and run away that doesnt really help.
I hear ya, sorry dudette. I guess it all comes down to luck that you find a room in basic where you will have a good 1v1.

midna.

Smash Cadet
I hear ya, sorry dudette. I guess it all comes down to luck that you find a room in basic where you will have a good 1v1.
haha yup, thats true, unfourtunatly for me im dependant on the person i find in BB if they leave, i have to sit in the practice stage for another half hour...

midna.

Smash Cadet
lol who plays an aggro black ness/dark MK/green cap jigglypuff? i was having a pretty terrible set of matches against you until i switched to snake, your apparent kryptonite, which gave me the upper hand as i proceeded to spank you mercilessly

you have my utmost respect for your suprisingly good vocabulary and the placement of your words in sentences.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I think I found you twili but it didn't last for very long. There was a black wolf chillin and a default marth that was kinda getting high off items lol.

Top Bottom