• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nope, the idiot was a fake. And now I'm on to being active, and will be aggressive if idk who you are, especially if I have to see a Kirby or something.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Came across yet another boring taunter that hangs by the edge. She (he?) used Zelda and didn't seem to care about anyone but herself, as she threw a bob-omb and other items in the direction of the other players for no reason. Me and a Capt. Falcon started attacking her after this. She was also very stupid, after I killed her in the normal match she hung by my area in Sudden Death and didn't attack. After this she used Zamus once, then resorted to Snake, and then Meta Knight (whom he/she sucked with) and after this, the player quit attacking and thus, I left out of boredom.

Seriously, all the people who hang by one spot and refuse to interact with anyone else is just a noob begging to be destroyed in a 1v1. There have been so many noob Zeldas and Peachs on lately.

BSP

Smash Legend
That's the thing though. When I stayed on stage, they coordinated with each other well and I got owned. Then, I went to the ledge...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I should do the same against those generic gang-ups. Besides, if they like being unfair, then what's stopping me from being unfair myself? *is active*

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol I'm destroying some teamers right now in a room against a Kirby/Fox/Sonic, Marth/Falco, and Olimar.

I'm using Red MK/GnW/Pit/Ike and I plank after I get a kill, it's too funny. TOO FUNNY!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aww, I found this Blue Peach who turned to White who knew who I was. Unfortunately I was suspicious of the green one who became a Zelda, then we DC'd. I want to see Peachy again.
EDIT: Looks like I found the mystery White Peach. I was that Pit.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Looks like you're the 2nd Peach that told me that. There was another who previously mained Zelda, but we'd always knew who the other was based on personality and fighting style. I'm eager to find you again, and you know my Pit loves them hip throws. >.<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I'm in a room with weird characters. I'm always open for seeing that Peachy.

RavenMist

Smash Apprentice
I'm in a room with a default colored Ike ( god I hate him ) , white ice climbers and white lucario. The Ike keeps following me around and crouching next to me ;/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I'm off to find the Peachy now. I may occasionally turn to Gold Bowser who acts different from others in a sense.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And I tend to find rooms I hate. Whether it be FD or Temple addicts, top tiers, or super common characters (see Kirby and Zelda) that annoy me so much, it often happens. I often have a grudge against certain characters for at least 1 reason, but you get the idea.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Ahh, you must be the Daisy-colored Peach I keep running into that changes colors. I usually start as default Pit, default Ike, or white Peach. I've seen you quite a few times the past couple of days; usually I'm Pit when I see you.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Well, my Ike is the only one I've ever seen online that knows how to glidetoss. Soo if you see a default one doing that it should be me.

On that note, what's wrong with Ike? Are you one of those people who thinks he's "super cheap"?

RavenMist

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, you must be the Daisy-colored Peach I keep running into that changes colors. I usually start as default Pit, default Ike, or white Peach. I've seen you quite a few times the past couple of days; usually I'm Pit when I see you.
Ummm idk I don't really change colors only when I recognize someone, I glide toss a lot and I'm sometimes blue sheik
Edit: F*ck spammy Ike's he's too overpowered D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And I attack Zeldas, Kirbys, TLs, and top tiers as I hate them or dont trust em. I don't trust Ikes either. Most of em are just noobish types that you could beat easily, baring that it's like a 1v1 when no one interferes.
I guess I should find Peachy again, maybe a good Bowser if I'm lucky.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
I understand why you don't like him, but any decent Ike knows better than to spam. Although most of the good ones have a tendency to spam their jab and neutral air attacks. I usually forget I have the counter move, so..

I'm starting to hate Fox. ALL of them spam their smash moves! Especially their up and down smashes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Been there done that with the Foxes. I have yet to see a decent Fox now-a-days.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
No kidding. I've been playing this game since it came out and I've only ever fought one good Fox, and it was one of my friends over wifi. Even if they're decent they all use the same strategies anyway.

EDIT: Oh man, just joined a group with three Sonics all the same color. They're all doing the same taunt at the same time AND we're in FD. I think I'll go ahead and attack them all, even if I'm bound to get ganged up on.

RavenMist

Smash Apprentice
Any sonic that taunts automatically gets attacked by me I hate sonics that hit you run away and taunt your too slow like c'mon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hated those too. I hit Sonics just because they're annoying, then scream overpowered when they get a smash ball. I ain't kidding.

Outta my Basic Brawling over the years, I've seen a full room of Sonic, Kirby (so many times it aint funny), Ike, ZSS, Pit, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong (I was part of the DK room as DK too), Pika, Lucario, and even evil MK. I extremely hated the Kirby and Sonic ones most.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That pretty much sums the stuff I see, though I'd add regular Link sometimes too.
I still wanna find Peachy though. She's really the only fun one to hang out with now-a-days, at long as they're not dimwits like noobs are.

EDIT: I think I found the right Peachy now.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea, I see that actually good Red Ike with the Peachy. Then you found the right angel. My Pit tends to like the throw more than catching turnips at times. <3
Sadly it's laggy, but I'd stay. D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im leaving this room if that major lag happens again, and if we're on stupid temple again. I shouldn't have to go through that garbage, and I should have killed the Falco faster if it wasnt for lag.
And the DC did the job for me. Win and leave in my honor against that cowardly Ness.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
From here on, I'm gonna be a bit more aggressive if I'm taken on that stupid pathetic excuse for a stage again, idc if I gotta hit someone, I ain't gonna let it go to Sudden Death again.
Found this fake Pit and fake white Peach being annoying, but this DK actually makes some sense, I think. The Pit and Peach went MK and Zelda respectively, and since it was stupid Temple both times, I left.

RavenMist

Smash Apprentice
I hate temple I don't get why it's the most picked stage
Edit: in a match with a blue Kirby , dark toon link and neutral Zelda ... Oh great all characters I hate -.-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Temple is for cowards who can't hold their own in 1v1s properly, just like FD is for mostly noobs (coincidence that 3 top tiers and a former high tier is good here). I tend to use Brinstar or Norfair to camp em out as a lesson.

Top Bottom