• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I attack Kirbys by default anyways, nor do I trust em.
And I found a cowardly hacker with the Wario man Crap. Such skill-less players, not to mention lag is no fun.

So now I found this decent purple TL that relies on a red MK's "feed kills" routine to win. It's pathetic, as usual.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Played as dark Ganon with default Lucas and green Wario, both of who were idly watching me beat the piss out of this guy who kept using cheap characters like Fox and white MK.

He attacks me with MK and I kept owning him. (if you pick MK and lose to a GANON on a normal stage with no items, you suck...) he realized he had no chance and attacked the green Wario instead. Big mistake. All three of us ganged up on him. Eventually, we went back to one on one with the Lucas and green Wario watching. He lost a few more tims, then quit in the middle like a punk. Too hilarious what people will do when they lose so badly.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Played as dark Ganon with default Lucas and green Wario, both of who were idly watching me beat the piss out of this guy who kept using cheap characters like Fox and white MK.

He attacks me with MK and I kept owning him. (if you pick MK and lose to a GANON on a normal stage with no items, you suck...) he realized he had no chance and attacked the green Wario instead. Big mistake. All three of us ganged up on him. Eventually, we went back to one on one with the Lucas and green Wario watching. He lost a few more tims, then quit in the middle like a punk. Too hilarious what people will do when they lose so badly.
But them Ganons be too pro to be beaten.
_______
Currently in a room with a red haired Lucas, black sonic and green squirtle the sonic and squirtle know what they're doing and keep switching characters. The squirtle might be doing hydroplanning...? Not sure but I think so.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My Bowser's getting a bit more attention today, though it's a shame some ppl are still ganging up on a poor Bowser despite most of em having a MU advantage whenever I choose to attack.
My Pit still needs more love as well.

Had fun hanging out with this white Peachy who knew what I wanted. Unfortunately there was this one player who I had a fight with who goes Red... well any character in their red forms, with Kirby and Peach being the most common ones. Thankfully I beat him each time til I seemingly DC'd. Gonna miss the friendly white Peach though. <3

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Did she know how to glide toss and such? Did you see her fight? If she was really good, I saw her a few hours ago. She ***** these double Ikes with a fan. xD Beat them every round.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The White Peach does know how to glidetoss, but she was neutral, watching me and the other person (who wasn't good, but annoying) fight. She'd give my cute Pit a B-throw here and there and knows I love it. <3

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Did she know how to glide toss and such? Did you see her fight? If she was really good, I saw her a few hours ago. She ***** these double Ikes with a fan. xD Beat them every round.
Hey,I may have been that gold ike you were talking about, I've been playing so much its hard to recall.
And I think I was that white link, I hardly choose white but I try to be memorable colors lol, I just remember someone jumping off but I kinda ignored it.

I have no spacebar i've been copy pasting so i type very slow which is why i haven't been posting.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
To the group of Peaches/Zeldas that ganged up on my Peach for no reason, I hope you all enjoyed eating my Ike's sword that very next round and thereafter. I bet you didn't expect that, didja?

It always helps when you're generous enough to hit eachother more than you hit me! :D Trying to feed eachother kills obviously didn't work for you either, not with your items on and your precious Temple. xD!

I was having fun! Too bad you all left after that last match where I completely destroyed you 7 to 1 on FD with no items.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Peachy where?
And earlier 2 noob players had to gang up on my Bowser to win, who eventually just lost to my Pit anyways.

I'm active now, just look for a Gold Pit/Bowser that knows what he's doing compared to generic casuals.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I think i'm gonna stick with BB for a while. The team battle I was in was just...can't explain it.

Me and this MK ended up being on teams most of the time. Player 4 was so bad that player 3 kept leaving. When we were in a match, the MK and I just fooled around. We didn't even bother to attack them because we ended up winning anyway. Player 4 committed suicide most of the time just by trying to hit us. I don't even think he knew how to recover because he never tried.

When the MK and I were finally on opposite teams, which was only once, we fought each other, taunted, had a good time, then left after the match was over. Man...I really need to encounter better players...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I havent done teams in the longest time. I guess I just hate having my partner let me down so much, that and TA being off so more BS can happen, that and it takes so long just to get one of those. I'm not worried though. I just avoid that overall.

Current mood has me attacking any ROB that I see. I shouldn't be losing to noob ones, despite interference from random CPUs.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
Me and a black C. Falcon got into a 1on1 game and played catch with Mr. Saturns.
Then a Pit showed up and we threw baseball bats at him.
We spent every match hitting him until he left
We then stood face to face and proceeded to t-bag the floor.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Me and a black C. Falcon got into a 1on1 game and played catch with Mr. Saturns.
Then a Pit showed up and we threw baseball bats at him.
We spent every match hitting him until he left
We then stood face to face and proceeded to t-bag the floor.
...I think I may have been that black CF.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I thought it was hilarious when we knocked Pit down and both t-bagged him
And then he didn't even get up off the floor, eventually he just submitted to it and let us continue. Then we started bonking Mr saturns off his head while he laid there.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Who consists of the group of 3 that don't do pretty much anything except for that ONE Ike guy <_<

P.S. I'm the Dark Link.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I went on the other day and found my Lucario friend, or so i'm reasonably sure. He was afk the whole time though, so I doubt he noticed me.

As naive as it sounds, i'm pretty sure it was him and I don't know why. Maybe because Australia's online BB is empty nowadays and so you can pretty much tell whoever comes on from previous times you've seen them and their characteristics. And this guy tends to be afk a lot when I see him too.

*sigh* I hope I can run into him again. The likelihood that he's still looking around for me is a good sign (well of course I doubt he goes on there solely to look for me but he seems to always only fight when i'm around...)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well recently I've been dealing with more generic gang-ups on their stupid temple/FD spree. That aside...

I went on the other day and found my Lucario friend, or so i'm reasonably sure. He was afk the whole time though, so I doubt he noticed me.

As naive as it sounds, i'm pretty sure it was him and I don't know why. Maybe because Australia's online BB is empty nowadays and so you can pretty much tell whoever comes on from previous times you've seen them and their characteristics. And this guy tends to be afk a lot when I see him too.

*sigh* I hope I can run into him again. The likelihood that he's still looking around for me is a good sign (well of course I doubt he goes on there solely to look for me but he seems to always only fight when i'm around...)

I know that feeling. There was always this one Peach (who occasionally is a Zelda/ZSS) that could identify me easily, and I've seen the person around from time to time for over a year. She's fun to hang around with.

I want to find some actually decent Bowsers now, but they're so rare to find.
Now I wonder who this random generic person is with a regular MK and a false gold Pit... He's better than the average, but I just dont like em.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I came across a pair of idiots tonight. One person using only females (Peach, Zamus, and Zelda, but mostly Peach) she and this spamming Meta Knight didn't like me for some reason, all did was come into the group, she threw a Diddy Kong's bananas at me, and the Meta Knight was careless, often dash attacking or using aerials to pick up items. The girl even threw pieces of Samus's suit right at me, and tried to attack me just for picking one piece up. I fought back and dealt with her easily, but
the Meta Knight went dumb and attacked me as well. He also killed me in sudden death then left.

Not sure what's wrong with his head, but apparently the girl character user thought this meant he/she was good enough to beat me, which she would regret when I busted out Meta Knight and Olimar. After this, I started trolling her with Jigglypuff. He/She was very predictable and I destroyed her with Jiggly easily. During a match in Luigi's Mansion, I almost had him/her when another careless player hit her and she commited suicide, only to fail at defeating me afterwards, then left the group. Don't really know what he/she was hoping to acomplish from that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs less MK. And that was feeding another person kills to keep you from winning. Had that happen today too with some annoying Fox/Falcon team addicted to Temple who I eventually suppressed. I'm starting to hate Foxes a lot more though as most of em are just smash addicts.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'm aware of the kill feeding thing, but he/she only fed the player a kill to restore her damage really, the person didn't attack him/her on purpose and he/she went straight back to attacking me afterwards. Fortunately I survived, I guess that female character lover took that as revenge. I also lost to him/her in a sudden death before that, but it didn't make me angry like I usually am after someone leaves after using the kill feeding thing, since I destroyed him/her several times before leaving.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a shame when they have to do that. I surely can hold my own a lot compared to them. We'll see what happens later today when I go back on.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And btw, I'm not the best player, but since Meta Knight is powerful and I'm well coordinated with him, I still use him. I used to use him all the time in Basic Brawl, but now I only bring him out when I wind up fighting a team of 3 or 2 that are trying to aggravate me, with the kill feeding, edgehogging, spamming, using energy based projectiles to heal Ness/Lucas and power G&W's Oil Panic etc. Even if it's not a team of trolls, if theres just one person trying to annoy me, I'll resort to whatever I can to troll them back.

Trolls deserve to be fought with even cheaper methods than they use, but the kill feeding makes this difficult, among other troll tactics.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Evil G&W and team combinations I understand. It's like me not trusting most Zeldas, TLs, and Kirbys. Stay cautious about those type of opponents.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can understand the Zeldas the most, the Din's Fire gets on my nerves, and I've came across more Zelda's that love to kill feed more than any other character. Her Farore's Wind makes it difficult to prevent a suicide. I've thankfully yet to deal with any troll Kirbies, and most Toon Link's I've fought aren't even remotely good.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You won't like the generic Kirbys that stall, and there are a few decent toons, but chasing em around is the hard part.

~SlySmashSoul~

Smash Cadet
Gah, I keep running into the same gold Pit imposter today. He'll pick a fight with my default Pit and when I win repeatedly he'll switch to Link or CF. If I still win, he goes MK and STILL loses. :L He's not even good, he's just one of those annoying persistent players.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nope. My Pit much smarter, and I rather not resort to lame old generic MK. My Bowser's doing so-so, but already am seeing a lot or Kirbys and Zeldas today. It's the smash-happy ones that annoy me most if not the rollers.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm in a battle with the imposter Pit right now. He's really bad too, I mean he's losing to an utter noob using Mother characters, neither of them know what they are doing. He even let himself get killed by the noob at one point.

EDIT: He switched to Olimar after 3 rounds, then Diddy Kong. He might have just been a normal player using Gold Pit, but idk. I left after he used Diddy Kong as the group was getting boring.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sometimes I wish there was this button that removed FD and Temple from being used. Honestly, are those the only stages (besides the other banned places and large stages) they can thrive on?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For most taunters and trolls, yes. The only other common stages I've seen them choose are Mario Bros. and New Pork City.

As someone who mains a character with great reflective abilites, I'm guessing you have handled Mario Bros. matches well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Most times, yes. Boring stage it is as well. Now I'm having fun with Bowser, using Pit if I have to, etc.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just left a group chock full of idiots. One was a Donkey Kong who just stood on one edge of the stage and did nothing. He would attack me if I got close, then at some point he fell off while trying to use his down-b. He started attacking at this point, didn't work out so well.
Unfortunately, the 2 taunters I fought with were careless and often hurt or even K.O'd me or the other taunter while trying to attack DK. They even got in the way when I was about K.O DK and would either steal my kill or help him live longer.

Top Bottom