• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Blue Link in BB. ur 2 cute. For once there's actually a good seamless connection, but you leave after like 3 matches. k

Edit: Hi, thirsty Zelda, I was Blue Peach ;) I will cherish that match forever boo

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I really wish I could find groups more often -__- I only tried a few days ago, and what do you know: 1 sitting off to the side, 1 smash spammer running after everyone, 1 complete and total drunken idiot, + lag. Congratulations, you have achieved an average match on Basic Brawl.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Pretty sure I found PKBeam the other day btw. He was a few different colours (do you have brothers/sisters by any chance? My bro and I use different coloured Lucas so I assumed that was a possibility!) and was doing Zap Jumps and assorted stuff. I was deliberately picking Shadow Moses Island to do some DI and techy stuff with sudden death and he totally rose to the challenge. If it was him, great job! Otherwise, very impressed by a Lucas somewhere out there! :p

We had another player there as well but he/she didn't stay for very long haha. ^_^

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah. When I find those kind of people I gain their trust, then I wait for sudden death.....
Been Decieved, You have. <(-_-)>

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Dangit, I've already made a bad impression. Im not like that all the time...sometimes ill join in with'em and taunt all day...other times im just looking for a fight. Oh well, i guess i did make it sound like im a complete jerk.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
And i never did say that i leave after i win. sometimes I just want them to fight back next round.

Kiyosura

Smash Rookie
I usually use a set of blue characters including marth (default),pit,link,Mk,and sometimes ike if im in the mood.Also i may change my Mk to the white/gold one but yea. Id usually sit on the side of the stage and watch everyone else. If anyone were to come near me id taunt if i felt they were nice and deserving.or if im in the mood. If not then i may move away unless attacked in wgich id defend myself and fight back.I dont go to others who wish to fight though i let them bring it to me because i cant waste time chasing those who dont wish to fightOverr all im ok with mainly all taunt partiesi try to kill of crashers but only if they bother meotherwise id leave it to the others. My stage choices are final destination and temple because i like the classic stages

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
In commemoration of Olimar being confirmed in Sm4sh, I'm going to be searching some Basic Brawl as Olimar and just doing D-tilts the whole time. Lemme know if you find me :3

Player -0

Smash Hero
In commemoration of Olimar being confirmed in Sm4sh, I'm going to be searching some Basic Brawl as Olimar and just doing D-tilts the whole time. Lemme know if you find me :3
Lol, I do that a ton too, in the rare occasion that I'm playing Oli (Olimar looks excactly the same in SSB4 as in brawl, even the D-Smash and F-Smash and stuff @.@)

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
awww... I fought/teamed up with someone for about three hours in Basic Brawl. We started out bitter rivals but then we turned out wonderful teammates. I was a yellow laser/phantasm/chaingrab happy
falco and the other person was a Green Kirby/Purple Lucas/ Red Fox for the most part. One of our signature combos was Falco's chaingrab > Charged Fox U-Smash > Falco Dair > Fox D-Smash...

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
awww... I fought/teamed up with someone for about three hours in Basic Brawl. We started out bitter rivals but then we turned out wonderful teammates. I was a yellow laser/phantasm/chaingrab happy
falco and the other person was a Green Kirby/Purple Lucas/ Red Fox for the most part. One of our signature combos was Falco's chaingrab > Charged Fox U-Smash > Falco Dair > Fox D-Smash...
That's the reason I love basic brawl. Not just for blindly fighting but for taking adventures ^^

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Some nub using female characters only (Zelda, Peach and Zamus) was seemingly one of those boring taunters that did nothing, and died because of the Frigate Orpheon stage. She tried using Din's Fire on me after that and regretted it.

Once again I troll the human females with Jigglypuff. :chuckle:

Kiyosura

Smash Rookie
I just dont underatand why so many wolfs love to spam their smash attacks just so predictable...

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Never trust a Dark Ganon. He will pretend to be interested in a taunt match, and will play along for about ten seconds, and then start wailing on you. He'll roll constantly along one of the ledges every now and then.

That's me. :laugh:

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
cocky meta knights are gay as s**t, real talk. sucks b/c sometimes they're actually good (even though the character gives you an inherent broken-ass advantage). what the hell do you do against constant shuttle loops omfg?? somebody PLEASE help me lmao. And then the Pit is just shooting arrows over and over b/c there's no team attack OH MAH GUH

Edit: had some nice brawls with a purple tink. I knew you were trouble when you air-dodge-cancel threw my turnips when i was messing with the other tink. :p GGs

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
i think I keep coming across the same gold pit over and over and over again

poor guy's going to think every green C. Falcon is me because i keep finding him and throwing baseball bats at him.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Yesterday I had found a Red Ike with the Green bandana(headband thingy) and we started being like, yay.... first he back threw me into a d-tilt (but kirby survivability!) and later he back threw into f-throw -> f-throw etc. against a wall. So yeah we started being bored and I forgot everything we did but then I had to go so I went up to him (as my red kirby self) and squished myself into the ground a few times in front of him, did my down taunt (HAIIIIIIIIIIAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) and stoned off the edge before leaving.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yesterday I had found a Red Ike with the Green bandana(headband thingy) and we started being like, yay.... first he back threw me into a d-tilt (but kirby survivability!) and later he back threw into f-throw -> f-throw etc. against a wall. So yeah we started being bored and I forgot everything we did but then I had to go so I went up to him (as my red kirby self) and squished myself into the ground a few times in front of him, did my down taunt (HAIIIIIIIIIIAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) and stoned off the edge before leaving.
Probably me. I do that all the time to everyone, lol. I use Red Ike too.

Kiyosura

Smash Rookie
Met a cool snake practicing his DACUS on temple with chill gold Rob who fought a green MK while i stayed aside as a Fox.Just checking to see if it was anyone here

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Basic wolfs make us look terribad ;__; You need to use smashes every now and then, but even one is considered spamming because of how bad the Wifi Wolfs are nowadays XD I'm gonna see if I can give Wolf any good reputation. Also I didn't know airdodge cancel throws made you look good o: Should start doing that :3

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I've hit a few good wolfs in basic. I've hit a few good of everyone in basic, now that I think of it. With the exception of ice climbers. The best IC I faced still couldn't do a chain grab to KO to save their life.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hate it when taunters kill AFK players before they find out if the player is a taunter or a normal player. I'll always attack people who do that. (I only ever do it when a player we were fighting prievously goes AFK)

Player -0

Smash Hero
I've hit a few good wolfs in basic. I've hit a few good of everyone in basic, now that I think of it. With the exception of ice climbers. The best IC I faced still couldn't do a chain grab to KO to save their life.
The lag is too bad typically to CG, also whenever I go IC's I just derp and fail to CG because of lag and I'm not that great to begin with.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
The lag is always too bad to CG with ICs >> I can do a 0-death offline, but hardly anything online, even when it doesn't seem to be lagging at all. It's just too weird xP

Well, I had the chance to play with someone decent (at least they looked like it, I've never seen someone else abuse hup-cancelling with Kirby), and of course when I had my hack off for the first time in months, the dude is a hacker. What the hell? XD

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
HAH! I remember seeing this match, how the **** did you swap the moves online?
Were you the black CF or that blue Ganon that kept t-bagging?

and idk how I did it, i think all of sonic's hitboxes got removed somehow too. he was standing right infront of me mashing buttons, and then that happened.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Were you the black CF or that blue Ganon that kept t-bagging?

and idk how I did it, i think all of sonic's hitboxes got removed somehow too. he was standing right infront of me mashing buttons, and then that happened.
Yeah I was the black CF, is this a possible Sonic patch?

Top Bottom