• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
no

that's violence being upset that u522 lost

get your unpatriotic face outta here

Unknown really impressed me this tournament. Watching him vs hbox brought tears to my eyes, so close. I found a new respect for eastcoastcanada. if y'all are namesearching then kirbykaze unknown weon x
you guys are **** ilu

Violence

Smash Lord
That look on my face is shock mixed with incredible sorrow.

Ryan deserved to win that, he was playing ridiculously well. He put his heart into that matchup, and Hbox took it all away with one move.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
****, i shoulda won that shiit

I'm pretty sure he paid your way for FC, along with other things in the past. I just assumed the same would apply in this situation. plus since you always claim to have no money, it only made sense to me. sorry if that somehow offended anyone.

:phone:
lol!

Violence

Smash Lord
Daz: By plane. Out of YVR, prolly, and try to get housed by a Socal homie.

Also, I just registered, entry is only like $28, so good.

michael_li

Smash Ace
eric lee if you had main a diff character and travel to all these nationals, you would have been better than sion by now
( T_T)\(^-^ )

by the way if washington can't get housing then they can rent that cheap *** motel by myler's house but if klines in same room then gg

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Btw guys, if you haven't already heard, Gimpyfish will be at Mith6.

Hypee.

And I might try to fly out to KoC as well, Violence. Do you think I could get housed by a socal homie too? :p

Top Bottom