• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
dazrin, is it possible for me to setup p:m on my own? my brother and a friend are interested
Yes, it's entirely possible. As Nathan pointed out, all you need is a 2gb SD card or less, a wii, and a brawl disk.

If you don't have a brawl disk, you can either find one cheap on Craig's List, or you can be a badass and download an ISO (skype me for that) and USB Load. I can't give steps on USB loading or where to find brawl ISOs on SWF, but if you want to talk to me on skype, I'm pretty much online 24/7. Alternatively, you can also speak to StandardToaster or MonkUnit for help in that area; they are very experienced with USB loading and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out :p

Really glad that you and you're brother are interested! :)

Geist

Smash Master
GGs at stronghold folks

It was fun streaming daz, it should be a regular thing considering we had 100 people at one point. I had like 50 DA messages I had to sift through :l

`dazrin

Smash Champion

Violence

Smash Lord
Yakal, you play Panel de pon? You should challenge Sasha. He accepts money matches for that ****.

I'll play you too, I'm decent.

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
Whenever I get my Wii from my friend (possibly tonight) gonna mod it up and get some P:M going on to see what it's like, will play with the homie for a while and maybe we'll stop by for a smashfest/tourny one of these days

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Whenever I get my Wii from my friend (possibly tonight) gonna mod it up and get some P:M going on to see what it's like, will play with the homie for a while and maybe we'll stop by for a smashfest/tourny one of these days
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Sounds awesome! Be sure to join us on Saturdaze to hang out with us on the stream :p

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Yakal, you play Panel de pon? You should challenge Sasha. He accepts money matches for that ****.

I'll play you too, I'm decent.
If dazrin can bring his wii we can play ^-^

and if someone brings a classic controller I can bring one too
cause classic controller is **** for pdp/pl
he has pl though

Top Bottom