• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Adam I have to stream PM because it's my job as PMBR. I have to stream the new preview build of PM every Saturday. It's not because I necessarily want to; it's because I'm required to.

Also what time will you be there Rusty? I'm going to begin around 3pm.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm going to be streaming the new preview build of Project M 2.5 this Saturday starting at 3pm. Please feel free to come and join the stream!

I'll be making this a regular thing every Saturday :)

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
Hey im at at my moms this weekend and i forgot my controller at my house. If i come out can someone bring me an extra controller?

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Hey im at at my moms this weekend and i forgot my controller at my house. If i come out can someone bring me an extra controller?

:phone:
Yeah, I can bring an extra controller for you. Although someone seems to have taken my orange controller, which was my little brothers :/ He doesn't really want to play smash anymore as a result of that since that was his favorite controller. I believe I allowed someone at Stronghold to use it (ISmokeIDrank) but I haven't heard from him or anyone else since. It's too bad- he was getting really good at home and determined to actually enter and beat people in tournament. :/

Anyways, I have an extra controller that I asked my friend for in an attempt for dexter to continue playing, but he doesn't like it. So, yeah; I guess you can use it for SaturdDaze stream.

@VWins Lucario:
The next patch is looking to address some of those concerns, with a greater focus on commitment, precision, and a strong look at his shield pressure game.

We'll provide more details when they are ready.
[Shanus is the leader of PM]

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh crap, I meant to post about that.

I accidentally took that controller because I have one just like it, however, I only took it because I was the last one at Stronghold at 5 am and everyone was long gone, so I figured someone must've left it, or I'd just accidentally brought my orange one. I'll bring it to Stronghold tomorrow.

Top Bottom