• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh darn... that's really impressive. Free pulling is really hard especially if you don't B-stick!

If only there were 20k+ Peach players :( I wonder if there's even 10...

`dazrin

Smash Champion
If it makes you feel better, I'm terrible at uploading. I just stream and allow people to upload the archives for themselves x_X

gonna leave for stronghold soon.

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
I dont mind teaching you some basic stuff if you'd like but the others could probably teach you far better then i ever could

:phone:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol! You guys expect too much! Heck, I can't even get the basics like wavedashing down how do I expect to beat anybody?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sounds cool. I'll stop by a smashfest sometime!
inb4 aleate becomes BCBladewise
It is known.

You should check around the Peach forums, and try to talk to Hitsugaya if you can. He is the best Peach in BC (after me, of course). The learning curve for Peach isn't so bad until you get to pro-am level.

You do need to wavedash consistently, and float cancel. A good peach can also double-jump cancel well. But besides that, there's not an awful lot of tech-heavy stuff that's fundamental for her game (correct me if I'm wrong).

See here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK4rQ5nLg3k

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Thanks for that! Maybe it would be better if somebody actually showed me stuff in person since I don't think I'd learn much by reading? :p

I'll probably end up playing Peach the way I do in Brawl >_>

That Peach is so good<3

booshk

Smash Lord
Thanks for that! Maybe it would be better if somebody actually showed me stuff in person since I don't think I'd learn much by reading? :p

I'll probably end up playing Peach the way I do in Brawl >_>

That Peach is so good<3
thing is a lot of the techniques take a lot of time to get down... I would recommend you try learning them on your own!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm true. Guess we'll see how things work out then.

Not planning on putting too much time into Melee Peach though... I don't even put much time in Brawl :(

Top Bottom