• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--THE ALPHA GUNDAM vs DOGYSAMICH!! WHO IS BLACKER?! -- TODAY'S THE FINAL STRETCH!!

Who is Blacker?

• Alpha Gundam

Votes: 84 44.4%
  • Dogysamich

Votes: 105 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Fuking hacks...

How the he11 is Dogy at 100 and Alpha with the same score for the past two days?

Ya'll bullishtin'. lol xD j/p...The black man apparently won this one. -___-
Wrong.

In the words of Alpha himself "Well... even if Dogy wins the poll, I actually win the "being blacker" part because we all know real black men don't ever win anything at all."

XDDDDDDDDD had me rofling

just1111

Smash Journeyman
1. i am blacker than either of you could ever hope to be... at least according to black stereotypes

2. fail

3. i came out of retirement to say this

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Wrong.

In the words of Alpha himself "Well... even if Dogy wins the poll, I actually win the "being blacker" part because we all know real black men don't ever win anything at all."

Heck yeah...

Dogy if you win this ****, you fail. Lol the number of votes you got represents the number of fail coming at ya, buddy. xD

No black man never win **** from what I know!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
1. i am blacker than either of you could ever hope to be... at least according to black stereotypes
2. fail
3. i came out of retirement to say this
WTF. White people tryin to get all up in our **** now? Why dont you go the **** back to the retirement home, sit on your rockin chair and watch the low tier Price is Right with Drew Carey. Yeah I went there.

Heck yeah...

Dogy if you win this ****, you fail. Lol the number of votes you got represents the number of fail coming at ya, buddy. xD

No black man never win **** from what I know!
Hey, this is just proof that we really are the blackest. Cause whoever "wins", really cant win. Black people cant win. Therefore, we're black. Done.

XD

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Hey, this is just proof that we really are the blackest. Cause whoever "wins", really cant win. Black people cant win. Therefore, we're black. Done.

XD
That means that whoever wins really loses. But that also means that whoever loses actually wins, but we know that black people really can't win anything, so that means that the loser can't be black because he actually won by the other person winning, causing them to lose.

Let the paradox commence.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
no

but why is this based on dumb stereotypes cant it just be whos the blackest
becauase just being black/AfricanAmerican isn't enough for them. it always has to be "black" -sigh-

I'm actually Part Dominican btw. Thanks pops lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wrong.

wow lol, now I don't know who to vote for.

I'm thinking of voting for Dogy, because there's a picture with him and Vulpix, and Vulpix is like the blackest pokemon ever.

But Alpha got tased >_>

I only read page 1 and page 6 (I'm on 40 posts per page) so I might have missed something...

I think this thread would have been quickly closed if it was made anywhere other than here lolol

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
we agreed to this last week darkie!

It's either do it this week like we planned on or we let it go till the thing is supposed to finish.

Which is like, march 26th or so.
Which is when it should end, the date it was set to. I mean why would you want to end it early. We both know this is for keeps, for the next however many tournies we all meet at. So lets keeps this going dogy-san. pls do it for the one and only good m2 player you know. Inner thoughts (this is my Saturday morning).

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Holy ****. This just in

JX31 was just placed in a police lineup.

I think jeff just got some black credibility. Now he's about as black as....... gerbil?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Holy ****. This just in

JX31 was just placed in a police lineup.

I think jeff just got some black credibility. Now he's about as black as....... gerbil?
I thought Gerbil was at the very end of the white to black spectrum

If it was drawn out: This is what it would look like.
(White) Gerbil ----------------------------------------Dogy & Alpha(Black)
Everyone else is somewhere in between there.
So you can't possibly rise UP to the Gerbil level, unless JX31 was whiter than your average white person

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I thought Gerbil was at the very end of the white to black spectrum

If it was drawn out: This is what it would look like.
(White) Gerbil ----------------------------------------Dogy & Alpha(Black)
Everyone else is somewhere in between there.
So you can't possibly rise UP to the Gerbil level, unless JX31 was whiter than your average white person
Wat...

You don' even KNO 'bout dat black card XDDDDDDD....

that keeps getting swiped...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
actually, im 99% sure that there has been a ****ton of alt'ing up in here for me to have a 20 point lead over alpha.

It's pretty ridiculous. >.>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, that's the only way it did happen. Your count went sky high about the same the cheating happened in the social name poll. (lol, high. >_>)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
and this game's winner is.

EH, NOBODY!

I know there had to be some alting going down, and as pointed out before, black people cant win anything. SO THIS POLL WAS A PARADOX. :(

Atleast I'm the most popular darkie? I guess? ... na.

Fun cancelled. Least the trash talk was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom