• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--THE ALPHA GUNDAM vs DOGYSAMICH!! WHO IS BLACKER?! -- TODAY'S THE FINAL STRETCH!!

Who is Blacker?

• Alpha Gundam

Votes: 84 44.4%
  • Dogysamich

Votes: 105 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Come on guise. Vote for me.
RX tried make me pick his cotton.
I don't have a job.
I drink kool-aid like its water.
I **** chunky white *****es.
Watermelon is my fav. fruit.

At least vote for Alpha if not me. He got tazed.
Hahaha. This whole post is pretty amazing. Laijin is like the independent party of this election. Sorry, sir. Nobody is listening ;o

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
xD laijin can't stand being out of the spotlight

look at me come on guys i throw bombs n stuff ._.

Finch

Smash Lord
ROFL @ black monopoly

Dogy is louder and more obnoxious and his beatboxing is too good. +1 Dogy

Come back to FL so we can do another all jiggs teams match where everyone misses their rest but you and M2K magically appears to tell us we all suck rofl

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ohhhhhh!!

*glares at Dogy* i thought you were one of us!!!! *runs off crying*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh man, I will mention this funny *** story from last night.

So, I was out eatting dinner at a buffet with my friend Shin Reiatsu (Phillip) and his family. They were havin dinner for Phil's older brother cause he's leaving for army reserves next week.

Me and Phil's whole family are kool as ****. His mom tackled the **** out of me yesterday upon sight cause I havent been over there since like, december.

But anyway, Phil's lil bro VJ was talkin some mad trash to me, cause that's how we roll. Always jankin on each other. I said something smart to VJ (i think it actually was a black joke), and he threw his straw, still in the wraper at me.

I was like "You know what lil ******? **** yo straw" Took that **** out of the wrapper and put it in my drink.

At this point. VJ crossed the line.

He was like "Oh is that how we're playing?" Maa****er takes his fork, reaches over the table, stabs one of my drumsticks and takes it. I **** near hopped across the table at the maa****er.

**** was pretty funny. I let him have it and got up and got some more chicken.

Real talk shawty.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
this thread is lawlz
StalkerSamich would know all the chicks that play
the last time i was around a girl smasher i got sick the next day -_-
*stares at kelli*
First off, do you want somebody who blatently lies in office as "The Blackest Man".

And most importantly, do you want somebody who sleeps around and gets sick? That obviously means he's liable to neglect his duties, and he'll probably die in office on top of that.

vote for dogy.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh man, I will mention this funny *** story from last night.

So, I was out eatting dinner at a buffet with my friend Shin Reiatsu (Phillip) and his family. They were havin dinner for Phil's older brother cause he's leaving for army reserves next week.

Me and Phil's whole family are kool as ****. His mom tackled the **** out of me yesterday upon sight cause I havent been over there since like, december.

But anyway, Phil's lil bro VJ was talkin some mad trash to me, cause that's how we roll. Always jankin on each other. I said something smart to VJ (i think it actually was a black joke), and he threw his straw, still in the wraper at me.

I was like "You know what lil ******? **** yo straw" Took that **** out of the wrapper and put it in my drink.

At this point. VJ crossed the line.

He was like "Oh is that how we're playing?" Maa****er takes his fork, reaches over the table, stabs one of my drumsticks and takes it. I **** near hopped across the table at the maa****er.

**** was pretty funny. I let him have it and got up and got some more chicken.

Real talk shawty.
I wanna take my vote back and give it to DogySamich.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
This part doesn't count. We all know that any black man will die in office due to assassination. XD
Ooh. Sounds like Alpha's crew is a bunch of punk *****es that will run and leave him high and dry at the first sign of trouble.

However, if you know your GA Smash, then you know that I am so tough that I dont need a **** crew. Note that I'm still here.

vote for dogy.

Prac352

Smash Lord
You're still here because Alpha allows you to be here. He is neither threatened nor amused.

. . . like Robocop.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Alpha dont have Robocop combos.

He's got Mcrib-to-take-a-nap combos.

I got ****-up-to-visor-toss combos.

You're only diggin a deeper grave for your candidate. ABORT THE MISSION.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
dough-gee.

It's a nickname off of my last name (Dogan)

however, you'll generally never hear me correct anybody if they call me doggy cause i know my name looks like that's what it should be, and if you dont know the backstory behind the name, you cant figure out how to say it "wrong" (read: right)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah. My black *** didnt think this poll through very well.

But that's because black people are new to this whole election thing. So it's only natural for me to **** up.

vote for dogy.

Handorin

Smash Hero
yeah. My black *** didnt think this poll through very well.

But that's because black people are new to this whole election thing. So it's only natural for me to **** up.

vote for dogy.
Black people have been running elections for awhile. Im pretty sure a white black guy just became president too.

Vts

Smash Champion
Black people have been running elections for awhile. Im pretty sure a white black guy just became president too.
he is 6% black he isn't really black.

facts are amazing and funny thing is he doesn't correct people about him not being black, it works with him more than against him.

now say if he was called Muslim then that would work against him.

to bad he really is Muslim for get % but its over 25%.

now for his wife she is about as black as you can get.

go dogy!

Handorin

Smash Hero
It doesnt matter how much genetically he is black.

He looks black and that is all that matters.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Fuking hacks...

How the he11 is Dogy at 100 and Alpha with the same score for the past two days?

Ya'll bullishtin'. lol xD j/p...The black man apparently won this one. -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom