• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--THE ALPHA GUNDAM vs DOGYSAMICH!! WHO IS BLACKER?! -- TODAY'S THE FINAL STRETCH!!

Who is Blacker?

• Alpha Gundam

Votes: 84 44.4%
  • Dogysamich

Votes: 105 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
note that this poll will close March 7th at midnight. It got too hype too quick. 8D

The Alpha Gundam
vs
Dogysamich

THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER. THE TIME FOR DEBATE IS OVER. THE TIME TO CHOOSE IS NOW.

One of the greatest debates in the South is about to be decided right now. Ever since he's stepped onto the scene back in.... 06? (I think), Dogysamich has been a threat in the night to the at-the-time undisputed blackest maa****er ever. The Alpha Gundam.

Since then, insults have been hurled, threats have been announced, and friendly games of Smash have escalated into full scale confrontations in a battle for the coveted title of "The Blackest Man Ever."

_____

There is not contest in the credibility of their blackness. You can clearly see that all other people pale in comparision to these 2 Black Stallions. Get all of the other options out of your head.

_____

Look at these two innocent people. Scared ghost white because they are in the presence of such blackness. You might not have even noticed what is causing their fear because Alpha and Dogy are just shades darker than the normal eye can detect.

-72, -72, -72 on the RGB scale.
THAT'S RIDICULOUSLY BLACK.

_____

You cannot drop your guard around these two double negatives. The only hope you have to spot them in the night is the pearly whites of their teeth and pure determination radiating from the whites of their eyes.

_____

But again, this isnt a question of their blackness. That is an established fact that you should have read about in your history class in middle school.

_____

The question is.

Who

is

BLACKER!??!!?!?

IT IS NOW YOUR TIME TO DECIDE.

(pictures provided by Hidden. Thank you so much for ****-quality pictures!!)

note that this poll will close March 7th at midnight. It got too hype too quick. 8D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
+1 to dogy. black is not only a skin tone but a state of being, of which dogy absolutely reeks.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Get that nonsense out.

Posting up a picture with only white people, and you still look like you kinda blend in with them.

Get that nonsense outta here!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I paid my last door fee in change. I have no job. I currently consider the dollar menu "Fine Dining". And I've had my current pair of shoes longer than I have had my smash career.

-edit-
It has also just occured to me one of the biggest black facts ever. I cant even afford to have a **** crew.

VOTE FOR DOGY!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@Alpha: tazed for what??? (as in what did they say, we know it's cause you're black, but what was the white man's reason?

Well, I didnt want to start throwing low blows yet, but lets go.

Cause I mean, it's clearly obvious that Alpha got tazed because he tried to rob KFC and got caught.

Now, on the surface, everybody wants to say "Man, that must mean he's really black." But if you look deeper into the situation, you'll realize that I'm broke as **** and drive 2 hours to show up to pretty much everything. That means I'm robbin people too, I'm just black enough to not get caught.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I paid my last door fee in change. I have no job. I currently consider the dollar menu "Fine Dining". And I've had my current pair of shoes longer than I have had my smash career.

-edit-
It has also just occured to me one of the biggest black facts ever. I cant even afford to have a **** crew.

VOTE FOR DOGY!!
It is also a know fact that Dogy does not like watermelon
VOTE FOR ALPHA XD

Laijin

Smash Hero
Come on guise. Vote for me.
RX tried make me pick his cotton.
I don't have a job.
I drink kool-aid like its water.
I **** chunky white *****es.
Watermelon is my fav. fruit.

At least vote for Alpha if not me. He got tazed.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
It is also a know fact that Dogy does not like watermelon
VOTE FOR ALPHA XD
THAT'S UNCALLED FOR SIR.

It's ok though. Atleast I can safely consume grape soda drank without harsh side effects.

IM GOING TO PRACTICE MY BEATBOXING FOR THE NEXT BIG TOURNEY. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BEATBOXING WAS NEEDED AT FAST1 AGAIN? Oh that's right! You couldnt even step up to the mic and freestyle!

Prac352

Smash Lord

Well, I didnt want to start throwing low blows yet, but lets go.

Cause I mean, it's clearly obvious that Alpha got tazed because he tried to rob KFC and got caught.

Now, on the surface, everybody wants to say "Man, that must mean he's really black." But if you look deeper into the situation, you'll realize that I'm broke as **** and drive 2 hours to show up to pretty much everything. That means I'm robbin people too, I'm just black enough to not get caught.

WRONG!

Alpha is so black he got tazed for no reason.

Laijin

Smash Hero
THAT'S UNCALLED FOR SIR.

It's ok though. Atleast I can safely consume grape soda drank without harsh side effects.

IM GOING TO PRACTICE MY BEATBOXING FOR THE NEXT BIG TOURNEY. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BEATBOXING WAS NEEDED AT FAST1 AGAIN? Oh that's right! You couldnt even step up to the mic and freestyle!
wtf. Alpha can't freestyle OR beatbox?
VOTE FOR DOGY.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I like how dogy is playing with his new mod toys.

Changed his title at least 3 times in the past hour, if not more.
Well, to be fair, i got rid of the blacker than alpha title, cause that's currently under debate.

And then "Louded Mofo Ever" just looked kinda... dumb. XD

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
___

And since everybody wants to hang on this, im going to expose the truth!!!!

Alpha got tazed for educational purposes. Im not even in school. What kinda real black man gets a higher education?!?

(.... sneaks out the back door)

Prac352

Smash Lord
People have named their their team "Alpha's Big Black C0CK!"

Is this really still a contest?

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ahhhhh..... I remember I once compared Alpha to a black marker. Amazingly enough, I couldn't tell. So then we turned the lights off. But when we did, I couldn't see the marker cuz it blended in...

HOWEVER, Alpha stood out for a different reason. I saw an even darker silhouette than the darkness itself :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom