• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--THE ALPHA GUNDAM vs DOGYSAMICH!! WHO IS BLACKER?! -- TODAY'S THE FINAL STRETCH!!

Who is Blacker?

• Alpha Gundam

Votes: 84 44.4%
  • Dogysamich

Votes: 105 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
50 50 cmon alpha get on the news or something.. dont do anything tho, just drive past a highway trooper or something. make sure u have some chicken with you. and a Gamecube controller.. wear a samush shirt.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
This thread is full of win ROFL

oh and Dogy's favorite genre of games is Strategy RPG...
*****s cant come up with strategies
hell they cant even rob a 7/11 correctly
Yes they can.

Why do you think I havent been tazed and thrown in jail yet?!

CAUSE IM BLACKER THAN YOU?

___

note that this poll will close March 7th at midnight. It got too hype too quick. 8D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
there's gotta be someone even blacker than you 2
Die in a fire. Noone is blacker than Alpha...

*watches as the Gundam starts to fire up and anihilate ****... then realizes nigg@s can't steer or drive, yet alone operate machinery*

(I liked Jack's cotton field joke with the computers... too funny XD)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dogy wins for posting black monopoly.
Wrong.

Alpha found the Black Monopoly picture. Thing is, Alpha is so black he can barely use technology so he had to have a less ignorant negroe male (Dogy) post it. If Dogy was so black, he wouldn't have known how to do that in the first place; but he did know. Thus, Alpha is blacker.

:p

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Wrong.

Alpha found the Black Monopoly picture. Thing is, Alpha is so black he can barely use technology so he had to have a less ignorant negroe male (Dogy) post it. If Dogy was so black, he wouldn't have known how to do that in the first place; but he did know. Thus, Alpha is blacker.

:p
It is true that alpha sent me the pic (i've seen it before, who hasnt?), but technology? That's not even the case.

I'm so much faster than him that I ran all the way to the smashboards server and made that post.

And if you want to get into technology and why "blackies are so bad", why am I so bad that I made this poll for 30 days and cant edit/close it. (THE POLL WILL BE DONE WAY BEFORE 30 DAYS, DONT WORRY)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It is true that alpha sent me the pic (i've seen it before, who hasnt?), but technology? That's not even the case.

I'm so much faster than him that I ran all the way to the smashboards server and made that post.

And if you want to get into technology and why "blackies are so bad", why am I so bad that I made this poll for 30 days and cant edit/close it. (THE POLL WILL BE DONE WAY BEFORE 30 DAYS, DONT WORRY)
At least you got as far as being able to post anything at all. I have to go to Alpha's house every morning just to remind him how a Power On button works so he can even get the computer to run. And don't even get me started on teaching him how to use a mouse... he still thinks he should buy a pet cat to take care of it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, all I want to say is whoever took those pictures has a wicked-nice Camera, and I want it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Okay, all I want to say is whoever took those pictures has a wicked-nice Camera, and I want it.
Hidden. I actually dont know if he has an account (I dont remember EVER seeing him on the boards).

Alpha and I were talkin to him about his camera at IHOP, he said the lens was... $2000 if i remember right? He's looking to be a professional photographer. The pictures he takes are **** tier. If you're on stalkerbook (read: facebook), you outta friend him just to look at his stuff (especially the TO4 pictures).

It's upper-god tier, and that's beyond broken.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Real *****s dont want cats.

They want pitbulls and rottweilers to keep in their backyard on a chain and throw meat at them periodically.
No they don't. We all know all a real black man does is get scared of dogs. At least with a cat he can say he got some ***** XD.

Oh. I also wanted to point out Alpha's insane ability to run. We were at a tourny at some point (no **** right? lol), and myself, Pikachad, Chaddd, FM, and a few others were outside when a couple of guys decided to run across the road to the gas station for some food or something (or maybe it was a fast food place? anyways). Alpha was undecided, and the rest of the group was across the road. Suddenly, Alpha decided to go along....

that ***** virtually teleported at the speed he had ran. I swear, if he had been running any faster, the sound barrier would've been broken.

Can Dogy run that fast? No. ^_^

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
No they don't. We all know all a real black man does is get scared of dogs. At least with a cat he can say he got some ***** XD.

Oh. I also wanted to point out Alpha's insane ability to run. We were at a tourny at some point (no **** right? lol), and myself, Pikachad, Chaddd, FM, and a few others were outside when a couple of guys decided to run across the road to the gas station for some food or something (or maybe it was a fast food place? anyways). Alpha was undecided, and the rest of the group was across the road. Suddenly, Alpha decided to go along....

that ***** virtually teleported at the speed he had ran. I swear, if he had been running any faster, the sound barrier would've been broken.

Can Dogy run that fast? No. ^_^
First point about cats and dogs is obviously wrong. This is a common fact. I dont even need to argue it as you just dug a small hole for alpha.

Second, you must have forgotten about going to ihop at TGMTSBCO when I showed my incredible speed to dip across the street at like, 1am or so. Alpha was so slow he couldnt ever get up off the floor.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
First point about cats and dogs is obviously wrong. This is a common fact. I dont even need to argue it as you just dug a small hole for alpha.

Second, you must have forgotten about going to ihop at TGMTSBCO when I showed my incredible speed to dip across the street at like, 1am or so. Alpha was so slow he couldnt ever get up off the floor.

You can't count that IHOP trip. ALL of us dipped across the street. (Except Jared, who decided to walk a full block up the road to use the crosswalk, and then walk back down on the other side LOL <3 Jared).

There is no such thing as a small hole for Alpha. Because when Alpha uses his massive ****, all (underage blonde white female) holes become large if you get what I'm saying XD.

(Yes I did have to add that parenthetical in there to prevent any attempts to misconstrue(sp?) what I was typing LOL)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Only white girl Alpha can get is Samus, and apparently she dont want anything to do with her anymore. Ditchin her *** to hang with the homies.

Hangin with his homie Captain Falcon.

HOMIES OVER HOES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom