• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganks7er

Smash Rookie
I have a request for Snucas if that's alright. If you could make a Sig and Avatar version, it'd be great.

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29811
Colour Scheme: Green (Like Luigi's Shirt) and either Black or Denim Blue (Not too much of the blue though)
Font for SIGNATURE: http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file...&text=ganks7er&nb_ppp=10&psize=m&classt=alpha
Font for AVATAR:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file...d=10&text=gank&nb_ppp=10&psize=m&classt=alpha

Cheers bro. Take your time :)
Ganks7er

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
Hey guys, a couple of monthes ago i asked for this awesome sig that alimightyjeebus made me and now if none of you mind id like to have a new one please. This time it might be a bit more complicated since now i main 3 chraacters instead of one id like to have all three of my mains in it. If you guys would i would like to have Mario in the Middle DK to the right and Link to the left and some nice texture saying "The Big Three" with my gamer tag killa on it as well. I really hope this inst to much to ask for and i thank so much in advance if anyone takes up on it.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i would like a sig of a

red mk
and the word echo on there
the rest i cant think of so it dosent matter what ever the person who does this sig. thinks looks good it dosent matter who does it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
i would like a sig of a

red mk
and the word echo on there
the rest i cant think of so it dosent matter what ever the person who does this sig. thinks looks good it dosent matter who does it.
to save others the trouble, who do you want to make it?

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
to save others the trouble, who do you want to make it?
it dosent matter who ever wants to do it u dont have to since i dont have much an idea but would be nice and like to give the creator space instead of telling them :)(and im not creative lol)

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, cancel my request for a signature.

It was taking a while and I was pretty bored so I tried to make my own. What do you guys think, and how would you change it?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey Snucas, I am sorry but I am looking at your current sig and... yeah a moon does not go with everything.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Hey guys, cancel my request for a signature.

It was taking a while and I was pretty bored so I tried to make my own. What do you guys think, and how would you change it?

If that's your first sig...good job! cause I wasn't that good when I first started. Anyways, to take this to harshly...I'm just commenting on it like you asked. so here we go:
-It's too grainy
-too small
-lack of effects (don't blame you if you just started; It will come)
-text is not great

anyways ya, if you continue, I think you'll be pretty good eventually
:bee:

EDIT: OOPS, double post. I don't care...lol

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
yeah, I kinda realized it was too square-ish for a sig, so I think I'm gonna try to remake it a little later today when I have nothing to do. Thanks for the advice

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
Well, my laptop came with photoshop, and that's what I'm using, but a friend of mine uses a free program called gimp, which is kind of like photoshop but probably with a few less features.

EDIT: Just finished editing my sig a bit more. I think I fixed the size thing and added a few more affects. What else do you guys think I should do to it?

Old version:

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
Thanks, any more advice anyone? I'm really bored so I decided to make one for a friend of mine, and I decided to play around with photoshop a bit more. (I used the same background just because I'm that lazy.)

Conker315

Smash Lord
hey conker315 you taking any requests right now? i got a small one for u :)

http://www.plutolighthouse.net/MMPUCards/V1/med_Card-006_BombMan.png here is the image basicly take bombman and do your crazy stuff i like to have a bunch of sigs lol ur last one will always stay in my sig area.
Im not in this shop anymore but sure ill make you a new one.If you ever want a sig done just pm me =)
This one will take time because this weekend i will be busy..so ill get to it next week ok?

Smaci what happened to you maining Dk?
First it was zss..then dk..and now pokemon T?
Stick with one :crazy:

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
Snucas cancel my sig I was really hopping for that specific image.
Could someone else pick mine up maybe pistolz
Edit: make marth more prominent
meh I dunno what you want really, and I'm new at this, but I tried to make you a sig.

and were you telling me to make marth more prominent? because I didn't really want him to be that prominent because even though I play him I don't play him as much as my other characters. (I main R.O.B.)

EDIT: and please don't flame me if I did something wrong/bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom