• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Suiwei when I said make Marth more prominent I meant make his tecture less faded and blury. His size is fine but it makes it look weird when you can barely distinguish him from the backround.

Constrive critism beside I love the first sig you made for me. I think I might actually use it if you can make one or two agustments for me. First one is that I can barely recongnize the oboe. Try either A) making the oboe larger or B) make the sigs borders smaller ie. trim some of the edges. Next is the background. If you could change it to something like red and another vibrant color I think it would accent the silver keys and black body of the oboe. Maybe even the background of your first sig with red and another color besides black would work. Overall Im liking it.

Ganks7er

Smash Rookie
Hey snucas, is it possible if you could change my sig around a bit? Like making the text a bit more noticeable, and having the sig and avatar match?

Cheers
Ganks7er

EDIT: I like the style of your flareon sig. Reckon you could get it like that? Or would you need a diff render and whatnot?

smaci92

Smash Lord
:(:(:( I've posted my new ani sig here before everyone else and no one has commented on it :( I was page'd and ignored :(

conker? snucas? pistolz?...anyone? look at my sig below and comment plzz...(the animation part of it)

smaci92

Smash Lord
To slow..and its only a FS im not impressed =(
it's not slow at all...I made it normal speed and it looks perfectly fine on my computer... all my ani's i make are slow on your computer for some reason :confused: I made it a FS just because the animation looks cool not because I use smashballs when I play or think FS's are skillfull...look at the fade in's and outs...don't that look cool?

smaci92

Smash Lord
Wait Smaci, to do that did you copy the sprites from the game or just take a video?
I took a video, messed around converting it to the right file, stuck it in photoshop, and messed around more with it...do you like it? or are you a HATER like conker? lol

So? I could care less if it took you 5 hours ^-^
Its how u bring it to the table that counts.
I still think it's the best sig ever! lol. actually I don't, but I just wanted an exciting animating sig that showed my brawl fc and stuff... I should work on some normal sigs again sometime soon... :(

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
Suiwei when I said make Marth more prominent I meant make his tecture less faded and blury. His size is fine but it makes it look weird when you can barely distinguish him from the backround.

Constrive critism beside I love the first sig you made for me. I think I might actually use it if you can make one or two agustments for me. First one is that I can barely recongnize the oboe. Try either A) making the oboe larger or B) make the sigs borders smaller ie. trim some of the edges. Next is the background. If you could change it to something like red and another vibrant color I think it would accent the silver keys and black body of the oboe. Maybe even the background of your first sig with red and another color besides black would work. Overall Im liking it.
Cool, thanks. I'm pretty tired though right now and I just got back from a football game so I'm gonna go to bed and I'll try to do what you said tomorrow. =]

EDIT: I lied, here's what I've got so far:

I guess I could still make the oboe bigger if you want, and any other changes you want I can still try to make.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I just got Uber rickroll'd by that Flareon sig. O_O That's wicked.

Anywayz. Hope I'm doing this right. I also hope this works.

I would like a this Lucario in a purple or blue flame background (whichever looks better or is easier).

And I want to replace the aura sphere he's charging with this symbol. So that it looks like he is holding it. If you can make it look like the symbol is shining faintly that'd be good. You don't have to use that picture, you could draw a better one probably. But in any case that's the symbol.

And somewhere in there I want it to say. "Lord of the Morning" and "Under this Sign shall he conquer." In some sort of shiny gleaming (probably gold) font.

I would like The Dinkoman to do it. Sorry for bein' so specific, but I can picture it entirely in my head and I can't draw. Thank you!

EDIT: oh and size: Whatever fits. XD

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Cool, thanks. I'm pretty tired though right now and I just got back from a football game so I'm gonna go to bed and I'll try to do what you said tomorrow. =]

EDIT: I lied, here's what I've got so far:

I guess I could still make the oboe bigger if you want, and any other changes you want I can still try to make.
Please bring this to PM so that you are not steering away customers, only post if your in the shop or have a request, please.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Anybody can do this one.

I want to update my sig.

Can you use these two images with a similar style to my current sig?

Or course each will need to be re sized.

I would also like my name in between the 2 Links

Dark Link on Left
Regular Link on Right.

Thanks

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Anybody can do this one.

I want to update my sig.

Can you use these two images with a similar style to my current sig?

Dark Link on Left
Regular Link on Right.

Thanks
Ach they might have trouble with those.

il render em for ya

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Zolga, how would they have trouble with them? The render is dynamic and easy to flow through. An easy way to render this is just alpha channel magic wand combo.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
render--http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/qq276/misterpimp5757/?action=view&current=al_080819_0126binout.jpg
color-black and red/if that doesnt work then use whatever color you want.
text-this is my fight
video-none
video scene-none
size-as long as it fits perfectly on my sig without getting cut.
PS-do you think you could put fire around there bodies? if it doesnt look good then dont do it.

btw how do i get it?

and thank you if you do it(i asked hentekorino but i guess hes not going to do it).

smaci92

Smash Lord
Zolga, how would they have trouble with them? The render is dynamic and easy to flow through. An easy way to render this is just alpha channel magic wand combo.
actually the easiest way to render anything cmpr is the paths tool in gimp or the pen tool in photoshop...

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Smaci, I am sorry, but you are incorrect. With the path tool, you would have to surround the render witht he path tool. With my way, you make like 3 clicks and it is perfect.

Strange.... it generally doesn't do this but, it is leaving a thin white line around Link.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Smaci, I am sorry, but you are incorrect. With the path tool, you would have to surround the render witht he path tool. With my way, you make like 3 clicks and it is perfect.

Strange.... it generally doesn't do this but, it is leaving a thin white line around Link.
i had that problem too cmpr

Nice and rendered!

i could not get rid of the blur outline for some reason

Just shrink it by one pixel and it should be ok

smaci92

Smash Lord

ya your right for that particular picture...because it has a white BG...but generally, the paths and pen tool are the way to go IMO

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Wow thanks so much Zolga...you rock.

I'm gonna repost my request using the renders....I owe you.

Anybody can do this one.

I want to update my sig.

Can you use these two images in a sweet background?

Dark Link on Left
Regular Link on Right.

Thanks

there might be a need for touchups every time I try to shrink it blur's. But that is probably because I suck at this stuff.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Sig plox. (Don't care who makes it)

Renders: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-26520

Background: I can't find anything, so I'm letting you. I'm thinking something spacey, so if you can find a cool spacey background, that would be awesome. If you can't, then use whatever you think fits.

Text: Saki Zatoichi. And is it possible for you to fit the name inside of the laser sword?

I would like the Render on the left side of the signature.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
@ Snucas:

Render: Riley from "Boondocks". Couldn't find any good pics, sorry ;[.

Text/Font: "SeXy!"; Any font you think would work is cool.

Design: Possibly lighting or something. Not to smart with this kinda stuff, so whatever you think would work with it.

Size: 100 x. 100

Border: Yes

---

Signature

Render: SSBB Black Alt. Falco & SSBB Green Alt. Snake

Text/Font: "SeXy!"; Font, whatever you like.

Design: Like I said, ain't to smart. Whatever you think would work.

Size: 419 x. 129

Border: Yes

---

If you can't do avatars, my bad. I just copypasta' from Ekoix's sig shop. Looks like he abandoned it, so I decided to post it here.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Oh chit, my bad :D.

I was looking at the first post, and Snucas's section in a different tab. I just posted in the Quick Reply box.

My bad. :D

Rollerking, you think you can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom