• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaci92

Smash Lord
i don't know i want to stay in my own shop for a little while at least so i don't get flooded with requests and i want to have a small waiting list... Maybe later on in the year but i plan on staying solo for a while. Sorry =[
that's alright. just thought it'd be nice to have you back ;) so if we need your help, we'll call you over here alright?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yeah if you could do mine that would be great cause I've been w/o a sig for a long time and its about time that I get one..... So if you can hook it up snucas that would be SICK! I just want a pretty sick background and just my Main & Gamer Tag on it.....

Main: Marth (Black Costume)
G-Tag: Dreamhack619

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I know your veiwing this Pistolz muahahahahha

You cant hide!

On serious note, Snuc why dont you just rejoin allstars if you are doing their requests?

JCav

Smash Lord
hey i posted here a few days ago. can i just have an update as to whether my sig is getting worked on or not?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well seeing that they can see that, it's not a secret snucas.
anyway I just saw your last sig. and to me at least it's a great improvement from before.
i think they should let you back in but that's just me

Saltix

Smash Lord
Dinkoman, could you help me out?
I would like a Lucario Signature:

Red+Black Colors
Chaotic Theme
A little under full size

here's the picture:

please and thankyou :)

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Needs more blend Zolga, the flow isnt that great and those brown bars need to leave... The colors are kind of boring...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I have a request for a sig here...

Gamertag: Suwei
Mains: R.O.B. (green) Marth (light blue) Toon Link (green)
Friend code: 4511-0467-2094

EDIT: (Please disregard i guess... didn't realize you had to have more than 100 posts. i'm not a noob or anything though so if you feel nice you could make it anyway.)
/flame shield

i don't get the "have to have more than 100 posts"?

snucas, not sure, but were you trying to frustrate cmpr with the color?

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I have a request for a sig here...

Gamertag: Suwei
Mains: R.O.B. (green) Marth (light blue) Toon Link (green)
Friend code: 4511-0467-2094

EDIT: (Please disregard i guess... didn't realize you had to have more than 100 posts. i'm not a noob or anything though so if you feel nice you could make it anyway.)
/flame shield
that rule does nto exist anymore just hasnt been edited out

Conker315

Smash Lord
As expected from zolga..always taking ani requests and doing a good job with them =]

EDIT:So people wont be saying im spammin the thread i did this sig and remembered snucas..
so i guess this ones dedicated to you lol..

I got 2 more v. of it but its 1 color..this was the original.

suweibunmeister

Smash Cadet
well i mean no offense and i don't mean to rush you but you kinda said it should be done by the next morning... but it's been 2 days and i don't have it. i understand you were probably just busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom