• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure that no one in Houston has electricity and it took 2 days to get food flowing back in. Well, that is what I heard.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Alright, I gave some critical CnC. Boo hoo, lets make death threats on cmpr! Also, I said the Naruto thing jokingly. Stop getting enraged by text.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
some dude requested from me a little bit ago but i cant find the post. can he repost it please.
Hey Grandeza. Wondering if you could make me a banner:

text: Galaxy
Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15535
Colors: Anything you like:
Everything else what you want..thanks if you can. :)

I don't know anything about size, and your the artist so w/e colors look good use it. If you need me to be picky I can but I think you can do it. :p
There ya go man.

Thanks, again.

Edit: Did not see Pistolz post. Thanks Pistolz.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
shazy-a long time like a week atleast
cmpr-dinko dared me too i didnt even no wat happened
lolcesspool as exiox would say
O_O A_man didn't even take THAT long. I asked for a clan banner from someone and they made it in one night! I'm downloading photoshop and if I get good with it soon, I'll cancel my request

Grandeza

Smash Master
O_O A_man didn't even take THAT long. I asked for a clan banner from someone and they made it in one night! I'm downloading photoshop and if I get good with it soon, I'll cancel my request
O my god. 7 whole days?! thats absurd pistolz.

seriously dude its just a week. ppl have lives. i know its amazing and hard to believe but it is in fact true and 7 days is nothing

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
dinko i dont want to sound demanding but you probably didnt see my post do you want the image?

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
O my god. 7 whole days?! thats absurd pistolz.

seriously dude its just a week. ppl have lives. i know its amazing and hard to believe but it is in fact true and 7 days is nothing
Really? Now smashboards is completely useless to me. I'm better off just asking from wiipals.net (My main forum)
Can one of you tell Rollerking to cancel my request? Goodbye everybody! Maybe I'll come back someday

A_man13

Smash Master
It might be his cousin. Remember, almost every time he requested he said his cousin was pressuring him. That or his cousin's name is John.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Really? Now smashboards is completely useless to me. I'm better off just asking from wiipals.net (My main forum)
Can one of you tell Rollerking to cancel my request? Goodbye everybody! Maybe I'll come back someday
Patience is a virtue.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Patience is a virtue.
Without patience, there is no reason to be fighting.
He has no patience with us than we treat him fairly, without patience.
His poor attitude will be his downfall to everything that he does and he does not deserve a perfectly made work of art.
He just needs to get his attitude in check and be more PATIENTplease.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
are you guyz still doing this or is it mostly dead?

Does Ekoix still work for the all-star house or did he quit?

smaci92

Smash Lord
are you guyz still doing this or is it mostly dead?

Does Ekoix still work for the all-star house or did he quit?
It's mostly dead due to the fact that everyone's busy with school. I probably won't be reopened again till next summer lol, but I still might do some requests depending on my schedule

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
artist: Dinko or Roller
Render: Cant find a good one, Pink Diddy, Green Headband Pika
background: flows with render
Text: Ice
Subtext:Team Simplicity

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Wassup everyone????

I wanted to know if anyone can make a SIG for me??? I don't know anything about making them so I thought I'd leave it to the people who really know wtf their doing!!! So if anyone can hook it up that would be SICK! I want just a pretty sick background and just my Main & Gamer Tag on it.....

Main: Marth (Black Costume)
G-Tag: Dreamhack619

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom