• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
LOL hacked by Team Animus? wtf is this?

Looks like no one is posting on the boards right now, *****s are stupid.

Max?

Smash Champion
Wow, Nando is MAD. I don't get why you're being so ridiculous now, especially after we talked. I don't see the harm in Niko getting my back, and I don't get why you're suddenly lashing out at people. Unless....

IS YOUR LOCATION TRUE!?

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
idgaf i lost to slox i still got money

so r00r suck my **** u fat *****

and niko is yank less more offensive then white trash?

you soft biatch

crrrrrrrraack

Max?

Smash Champion
Wow Nando, congrats man. You've officially lost all the respect I had for you. I'm sure you don't care, and will say something like "**** you you so soft *** white boy or some BS". but thats some old bulll**** because I KNOW the next time I see you in person you'll be acting normal and fine because this just some stupid internet bs.

Stop trying to act all hard, this is a ****ing video game. And you know that like ANY of us would destroy you mercilessly irl.... that actually goes for pretty much everyone in the smash community. So bring it, you wanna talk **** and be a total douche bag? TFS is jacked.

Niko45

Smash Master
It's not that confusing, Nando is a little f@gget.

He's very upset that we all beat him at a video game and would like to take it to the streets.

He's a cool guy.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
pc teach me the way of smash so i can join fnnna cuz as u saw yesterday im fake like gas prices

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
pc teach me the way of smash so i can join fnnna cuz as u saw yesterday im fake like gas prices
I'm always down to play, just try to give me a day or two in advance (Sundays never work for me). but yeah man, your fox is quick! we just gotta make it smart now. gotta put them hours in first :cool:

Max?

Smash Champion
PC you know I'm in there monday. Bringing thru that fire. Mad funny you're lurking, it was only a matter of time.

WE ABOUT TO ****.

Fnnna?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Wait, I'm confused. Are you guys actually angry or is this still the joking, troll banter?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Lol, I guess you guys were too much for him.

Though, when ever I met him, he seemed really nice. You guys are too masterful at trolling though.

Niko45

Smash Master
I'm kinda recovering from being sick the last couple of days so I'm not really down to get ****ed up tonight. I'd play melee if anyone's down, tho.

Max?

Smash Champion
Anyone up to FNNNA this weekend? My offer still stands if people wanna come party tonight.

Also, for the Catan junkies out there. I played a game online last night where I placed my two starting settlements on fantastic sheep/ore/wheat spots that all had different numbers and did nothing but go for development cards. Needless to say, this strategy was incredibly effective and it makes me question if it's even worth going for other resources.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
ABCDEF GAY

HIJKLMNO PC CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG *****

If you can get 2 good wheat/ore/sheep spots then yeah, it's way better than doing anything else. But people are usually PC CHINKS and take those good spots. Heavy brick/wood is overrated.

Niko45

Smash Master
Max I've been saying that's the best strategy for like weeks. If you toss in quick access to a port for one of those resources it's like impossible to lose.

Top Bottom