• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wes if you're still interested in playing tonight I could probably come out for a little bit.
uhg, I still want to play but apparently my LoL team needs to play a tiebreaker match tonight at 8:00 =\. so the timing is pretty ****ing ****ty, since I could only really play either 5:30-7:00 or after my match (I dunno maybe around 9:00/9:30 till whenever). Sorry, didn't know about this until this morning :(.

Niko45

Smash Master
Whatever's more convenient for you, Wes. I'd prefer not to play too late and I don't care if we don't play that long. Doesn't matter tho really, up to you.

Max?

Smash Champion
No Johns was fake. If Niko and I came we would've gotten 2nd/3rd and left with that free $. Wasn't worth time. S l o x, you're fake just for calling me fake, even tho I'm real as ****.

*****s can't handle my amazingness and just hate.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Tuna + WhiteMike = ....best catanTG trolling squad?

ABSOLUTELY *****. I woulda made this post a couple nights ago after the actual event, but I thought OTSimple woulda actually hired a hitman or something to come after me in Saratoga.

Seriously though, man. I'm

SO

****IN

SORRY

about my hand slipping and stealing cards from you every time. I SWEAR I was trying to steal from whitemike...

fake real real fake?

EHHHHHHHHHHHHH ohhhh

UUUUUUUUUUaeeeHAHHhheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Max?

Smash Champion
Yaneev you think I'm kidding when I say I'm going to kick your ***.

I'm not. I'm done with your bull****.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yaneev you think I'm kidding when I say I'm going to kick your ***.

I'm not. I'm done with your bull****.
Nah don't be gay *****, it was just a game and I was just trolling like usual. If it's really that terrible I can stop, but you always come back for more so not really sure where you stand

Time to find another trolling victim? I nominate rubyiris, mdz, or NO CASH

Niko45

Smash Master
Dblock and Max talking after the catan game:

Max: Oh BASED GOD, we should have never been allowed to team BASED GOD. You can definitely **** my *****!

Dblock: Oh BASED GOD, you don't understand, everything we did was just PERFECT. We are so smart. You can definitely **** MY *****.

Both: Winning Swag Sheen.

Max?

Smash Champion
Niko, Tommy is referring to the masterpiece that transpired last night which you missed. The game where Dblock and I teamed shall go down as the most one sided game of Catan to ever be played.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm less sad about missing out on it myself than I am about screwing Niko over by saying I could give him a ride when apparently I couldn't. But yea, there's no secret about where my tourney preferences are nowadays. Something about being washed up in Melee vs. being on a Top 8 in North America LoL Team...

Niko45

Smash Master
I'm less sad about missing out on it myself than I am about screwing Niko over by saying I could give him a ride when apparently I couldn't. But yea, there's no secret about where my tourney preferences are nowadays. Something about being washed up in Melee vs. being on a Top 8 in North America LoL Team...
Dude don't even sweat it I mean I kinda was prepared for a flake as a possibility and I just figured a chance to go was better than no chance at all.

Was fun playing you in any case and you're still great at Falco v Marth imo, the main reason I'm solid at that matchup.

@Nando we need to play soon

Top Bottom