• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
I'll find out I guess. This game is amazing.

We also must FNNNA this weekend and celebrate the based god. I think I'm going to need it.

Max?

Smash Champion
Word, I really want to FNNNA tomorrow. Tonight is absolutely going to suck for me, and you guys are the only thing that can provide me sanity.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I just ***** all my friends a poker, now finding for some more.

FNNNA poker power rankings?

:phone:

Niko45

Smash Master
Hahahaha. Too funny. If you guys are playing at Max's place tomorrow, somebody call me. CaptainPREQ...fiending??? Not quite, but I'm down to play tomorrow!
We're going to Tommy's. You should come thruuuuuuu niiiiigggaaaaaaa.

I'd be down to play poker. I'm not good or anything but I used to play a lot.

Edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCLNnj8OBY

HOLY ****

Max?

Smash Champion
That Team's TAS is so ********, I dont even know what to think.

Also, **** Poker. I played competitively and entered tournaments from 04 - 07 and now I'm sick of it. I'm still good at it, but I just hate it..... sooooooo boring. I'd rather pull out all of Dblocs pubic hairs with a small pair of tweezers.

Jesse, come out to Tommys.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
That Team's TAS is so ********, I dont even know what to think.

Also, **** Poker. I played competitively and entered tournaments from 04 - 07 and now I'm sick of it. I'm still good at it, but I just hate it..... sooooooo boring. I'd rather pull out all of Dblocs pubic hairs with a small pair of tweezers.

Jesse, come out to Tommys.
The video reminds me a bit of you and me. Except, we don't need tool assistance to pull off those skills.

Best Samus and Simplest Max = gaping holes

PK Webb

Smash Champion
stric beat cactuar???? u beat chopz???? chris brown beat rihanna????? niqqas is real out here??????

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
power rangers ****. back in the day, everyone in TSA made themselves a power rangers banner to put next to their name in the crew thread.

that said... I agree with Niko, I wouldn't want *****es to see Power Rangers next to my name, :laugh:

oh yea, and I'm around this weekend, what's really good?

Max?

Smash Champion
This saturday is No Johns, which we are all going out to (including PC). I know you're an old man and probably could care less, but I don't even think a few of us are entering singles, we're just going to hang out and have a great time.

So come out Wes, let's chill, drink a few beers etc.

Max?

Smash Champion
Idk if I can do friday, I'll let you know.

Aziz says he's down to FNNNA after the No Johns. Tommy? Niko? Mike? Fake *** gay *****s?

Max?

Smash Champion
We aren't going to be playing smash at all. Most likely drinking and playing board games/other video games. You should come Wes :) it's gonna be awesome. I definitely have no problem leaving the venue early as well.

Also Serin, I was playing Paper Mario 64 and still am. I just finished Lava Lava Island and all the side quests leading up to the next chapter, but I've been lazy about the game recently because I've maxed out my BP and am pretty much doing the Max damage possible so I'm bored.

GOTTA KEEP ******.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
no smash? niqqas be fake hbk and I will never get the chance to come out

and why aren't you joining anything at no johns max? dont do the yedi

Max?

Smash Champion
I never said I wasn't entering, just that not everyone who is coming out with us plans on entering. Also, we're probably going to be playing Melee all ****ing day and night at the No Johns, and we definitely will end up playing at Tommy's or wherever we end up at afterwards, but chances are we'll all be drunk/high or in my case both.

Tbh, Melee is 10000000000x more fun that way.

FNNNA is just about chillin man, if you're looking to have an OD crack session I'll get back to you. I hate to keep putting it off, but my life has gotten infinitely busier since I got this TV show gig. Im still going to make time to **** the **** out of you, but it might not be as frequently as you want.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
my life has gotten infinitely busier since I got this TV show gig.
TV SHOW??? Max, tell me the channel and the time and I will clear EVERYTHING from my schedule.

In the meantime everybody, let's help Max by suggesting some possible names for his show. Whoever comes up with the best title gets half of Max's income!

"Tree Time with Max"***assuming the show is about smokin trees, which it probably is

Max?

Smash Champion
TV SHOW??? Max, tell me the channel and the time and I will clear EVERYTHING from my schedule.

In the meantime everybody, let's help Max by suggesting some possible names for his show. Whoever comes up with the best title gets half of Max's income!

"Tree Time with Max"***assuming the show is about smokin trees, which it probably is
I'm not staring in a show, I was hired to write music for it. It should be coming out next year... I wanna say on NBC or ABC.

I was wondering where that rascal was hiding.

Top Bottom