• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
I'd probably come out afterwards. If these guys end up getting rides from other people I might just go to your place cause I'm broke.

Niko45

Smash Master
Nala at PC's house was ****ing epic.

Seems like I can get a ride with Wes there and I feel confident I can get a ride back with someone if Wes dips out early. I'm pretty sure Wes would drive PC too if he's interested but that's between them. Don't feel pressured to come out if you're low on cash and not really feeling melee, Max. I will most definitely be FNNNAing tomorrow night so there's no issue there.

Max?

Smash Champion
Truth be told tho, I kinda do want to come out now. After last night I feel really confident and frankly, I know I'm not getting laid tonight, so I might as well be productive tomorrow and hang with my homies. I'm almost 100% going, and I don't mind giving you guys rides since you're like right there. Plus I need that $5 to enter lol.

Idk, I can't emphasize how ****ty I was feeling yesterday, I'm sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Niko45

Smash Master
Your ****talk was epic tho. YOU GUYS BRING A STREET FIGHTER SETUP TO A SMASHFEST AND WONDER WHY YOU'RE LOSING!

Anyway yea I got 5 for you I'll roll with you.

Also walking home from PC's last night took me 15 minutes. EZ.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Rilly wish I cud had made it out but that drive then no johns wud kill my pockets but otg/niko=future of tristate......twebb/nando=filling the pot lmfao

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
u see the lmao after that right? nando is good like top 7 usually @ tourney good. sol just main falco already

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah Sol you need a main to focus on. Then you can sandbag all day after that with whatever **** secondaries you have and still win lol

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Ladies and gentlemen...

The time has come. The best Samus has graduated college, and now he has returned to New York.

Prepare for *********** on a completely different level. Coming soon to your mind May 2011.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Potentially Niko's reign of terror and rising to the top is over. I mean, he neglected the trees that whole time, it can only go downhill from here.

J/K Niko's gonna keep ****** errbody. Maybe I should pick up them trees and train my Marth.

Max?

Smash Champion
Wes <33333. You were papa Mogweezy that day, giving me that ill confidence before each tourney set. "What you're playing Jman/Alu? YOU GOT THIS, THOSE *****S FAKE". A 2-0 later, he was right.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea dude, must be something in the water there. Except for Zach, Zach's the ****ing man. My working theory is that Zach's family is hella loaded and they just drank bottled water throughout his whole childhood and that's why he wasn't infected with whatever it is that's in the rest of those kids.

Max?

Smash Champion
yea dude, must be something in the water there. Except for Zach, Zach's the ****ing man. My working theory is that Zach's family is hella loaded and they just drank bottled water throughout his whole childhood and that's why he wasn't infected with whatever it is that's in the rest of those kids.
That's pretty plausible. Zach technically lives in Mamaroneck iirc, so he might be exempt from the rest of their ***********.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
OMG, so much badmouthing it's ridiculous. Why don't you guys quit hiding behind your computer screens so I can use the boost to get through your rear?

Also, when are you guys playing, and where? I'm back, and I need to play some Samus.

Max?

Smash Champion
We're playing at PC's tonight. Skinhoff, I don't have your number, so here's mine. Feel free to let me know whats giong on with you:

914 629 4745

Top Bottom