• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Nyukka inception was definitely an awesome movie homie...

pcJONA for senator?

OTG DESPERATELY trying to convince Tuna that he's a better candidate for senator than pcJONA*****...and DESPERATELY trying to find Usher on Z100 for Jesse. Good **** OTG...way to look out for your buddies, manTG.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
wat about dis????
i dont recall

I've had two chances to see it in the last two days and I didn't take either. Oh well, ****ing up as usual
you must see it

seriously its great

Nyukka inception was definitely an awesome movie homie...

pcJONA for senator?

OTG DESPERATELY trying to convince Tuna that he's a better candidate for senator than pcJONA*****...and DESPERATELY trying to find Usher on Z100 for Jesse. Good **** OTG...way to look out for your buddies, manTG.
senator?

president or no deal.

S l o X

Smash Champion
^ that

rare footage of yaneev posting . . .

wes should definitely host a smash fest at his place within the next two months :D

otg

Smash Master
Saw inception today, it was pretty **** good. I'm a cynic about movies/everything, so thats saying a lot.

Also, if people wanna play, tuesday would probably be best for me, tho I might have scattered time throughout the week. Any chance we could play at your place Wes?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Saw inception today, it was pretty **** good. I'm a cynic about movies/everything, so thats saying a lot.

Also, if people wanna play, tuesday would probably be best for me, tho I might have scattered time throughout the week. Any chance we could play at your place Wes?
progfest thursday?

otg

Smash Master
Evidently the WC is way better than us. We need to step it up.
I dont think thats a fair claim to make based on the GSG results. I feel like they all slacked (in particular hax, wtf?) but you gotta understand that that is like ALL of WC line up, and we're just looking at Tristate. With NE and MD/VA, our top 10 stack up way better then their top 10. Just because 3 guys from NYC got ***** doesn't mean that WC > EC

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
homie. i might be down if you have room for [scientology]

also, slox.

get a list of confirmed people for rom 3. i have a work in progress that needs this.

Niko45

Smash Master
I have been trying to tell you guys this the whole time. :p
I've honestly never really heard you meatride the WC before, so props to that. Very timely of you to start doing it now, though. ;) Nah, but honestly, I really slept on NorCal. They're ****in ****.

I dont think thats a fair claim to make based on the GSG results. I feel like they all slacked (in particular hax, wtf?) but you gotta understand that that is like ALL of WC line up, and we're just looking at Tristate. With NE and MD/VA, our top 10 stack up way better then their top 10. Just because 3 guys from NYC got ***** doesn't mean that WC > EC
I don't mean to say EC sucks at all, and its a good point that that wasn't exactly a local NorCal tournament or anything, but just from watching the stream yesterday they are legit and deep as hell. Hax is also full of **** about jman and vanz being his only EC comp when he's lost sets to a bunch of people in recent memory, but regardless of all that I still think WC is a bit better. At the very least TAI, Bob$, and PewPewU are all better than me, so I'm bout to step it up.

S l o X

Smash Champion
tai lives in az i think and he's sex. also what time people planning on going to wes'? or better yet, wes, when do you plan to let people come?

ec needs to step it up.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Hell yeah we need to step up cuz if jman hax tec0 and vanz just stopped playin who is next for ec domination.....otg and niko after like djn and eggm lol but seriously niko and otg r getting up there.....in 2 years they gonna be ec kings and ill be a jester and jona will be...................EVERY1

S l o X

Smash Champion
homie nobody is shook. also im 167 but no johns. im getting my permit before end of august so staying within 2hr range of driving will definitely help me go to tourneys
since my dad hates driving as he does it as his job.

not to mention im not slacking on getting better. if i can go to 1 tournament a month then i'll continue getting better but i still try to attend more than just 1p month, getting a ride is the only problem and the only person in ct who really goes to tournys oos is swift. i get ya pt tho im definitely gonna step it up

trey we definitely getting friendlies in tomorrow? the last time we played was at no johns and we got interrupted for a tourney match. definitely want to see how much you **** me now.

/stops ranting about nonsense
oh. i'll be bringing a full setup everywhere i go now (to tourneys / fests) since i got this small tv thats an easy carry.

Niko45

Smash Master
correction slox

YOU need to step it up. I been stepping it up, and EC is fine. i dont get why people are shook over these results, did you really expect to see G$ and D1 in top 5?
Lol I actually thought D1 did fine, G$ losing to s2J....eh...that's not shocking but that should be won, and of course hax losing to Darrell and Replicate is bad.

But yea, not sure if its possible for otg to step it up any further. You host like crazy, drive people to tournies, even bring a setup or two, and on top of that ur nasty at the game.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'm good for playing tomorrow also...but let's get one thing straight here. OTG...you need to step it up. I'm just saying nukka...Mogwai generously opens his home to everyone, Niko shells out that train and gas $ to come play, PC Jona is running for president (why is he even running..? the only worthy competition he could ever face is ** anyway), and Jesse listens to usher on Z100 all day to get pumped for driving with OTG. And what the **** does OTG do? Let's list out his accomplishments:

1) Desperately tried to convince Yedi that he's a genius
2) DESPERATELY tried to contribute SOMETHING to his team
3) Got the **** out of the country for a while (Good **** OTBuns)
4) Spends his time ****** people...that's disgusting, OTG...

I'm just saying OTG...maybe try hosting something once in a while, or volunteer to drive every once in a while...and I don't mean you have to drive to EVERY tournament (like that would....ever happen??????best???????????), but maybe once in a while..

But honestly....definitely...

actually?

yeah definitely *****...

I think I've made a pretty convincing argument for why OTG should step it UP...quit slacking OH TEE GEE

(When are we playing tomorrow?)

Top Bottom