• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg?

Smash Rookie
So I've returned, and I still hate this game.

but i love tfs so its all good.

no but seriously **** all you guys.

who the ****K is otg? ?
well well well. If it isn't the infamous otg, back to reclaim his beloved TFS thread. You think you can just leave for a week and then come back like nothing has changed??? Well I've got news for you, homie....this thread is MINE now. I've become far too powerful in your absence. No one can stop me at this point. Not you...not even the legendary pc jona. It's the otg? invasion, *****! What will you do, max? WHAT...WILL....YOU....DO??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_vAXPRvRJs

otg

Smash Master
You can post all you want otg?, you're more then welcome here.

I download all my music through the Google search engine. Maybe you want "Metallica - Master of Puppets" so you go to google and enter "Metallica Master of Puppets Mediafire" and bam. You download a zip file of the album, uncompress it and you have it. No virus', no shady ****, takes like 3 minutes, quality is perfect.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max on my site i get albums too.

but not old ones

new ones that havent been released lol

is there one that your waiting for ?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie....

thats the real pc chris your talking about

that ***** aint gay

that ***** will walk up to a girl and b like

gimmie yo numba SLUT

and he gets it

im srs

i saw him do it

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Well I played at JRs tonight...I can't beat Niko's marth. :(
LOL. Me and otg can sympathize with the second half of that statement. It's the True Blue Express runnin' ALL NIGHT!! Nick, you should have played your victory song during the matches with reno.

Niko45

Smash Master
Well I played at JRs tonight...I can't beat Niko's marth. :(
Too many epic sessions with Mikael, still might be my best matchup. You, Kenny and JR are all looking really improved.

Shoutouts to Mikael for being there sorry we didn't talk more.

Max and Jesse - I really don't know what was goin on. I was just gettin AWF that night.

otg

Smash Master
Oh I see how it is Mikael. You'll chill and play with the city kids, but tfs is dead to you?

I'mma have to just abort all you *****s now.

Also, I'm playing with Jason tonight at Purchase I think cause he is leaving this week to Manhatten and will be less likely to play with our ******** *****. If anyone is interested they should call me/him.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oh I see how it is Mikael. You'll chill and play with the city kids, but tfs is dead to you?

I'mma have to just abort all you *****s now.

Also, I'm playing with Jason tonight at Purchase I think cause he is leaving this week to Manhatten and will be less likely to play with our ******** *****. If anyone is interested they should call me/him.
[scientology] finally reunites.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ha ha, sorry Max. I'll definitely come out the next time you hold something. I didn't even get to play that long, just for about 30 minutes or so. You and the scarsdale kids are too ****ing funny for me to stay away.

otg

Smash Master
[scientology] finally reunites.

lol n64 is in my crew now *****s
gtfo, tfs for life you. we're tighter then the bloods and the crypts combined, which makes us grapes.

Ha ha, sorry Max. I'll definitely come out the next time you hold something. I didn't even get to play that long, just for about 30 minutes or so. You and the scarsdale kids are too ****ing funny for me to stay away.
good ****.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
INCEPTION IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

caps

seriously tho it was awesome. worth the money easily.

screw my girlfriend for going with me tho shes annoying and i had to pay for her

PC SABDY SCREW U

Top Bottom