• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So I'm at my ex-wifey's place right now and HOLY****I****INGMADEAHUGEMISTAKE.

Seriously, idk wtf I was thinking.
I think it was...man i need to get laid

something like that XD

otg?

Smash Rookie
I got here as soon as I heard otg needed some advice. Max...BUDDY...let me help you out!

You see, there are two ways of doing things in life...the stupid, sensible, logical way....and the otg way!

So you're stuck at your ex's place and you ****ed up....

Now the first thing you need to ask yourself is..."am I otg?". In this case, the answer is 'yes', so you need to do things the otg way, namely....

YOU GOTTA GET THE **** OUTTA THERE, MAN!!! Just wait till she ain't looking and ****ing jump out a window!!! I don't ****ing know, homie, you just need to get out! Once you get out, you should probably smoke some trees....yeah.....trees.

Hope this helps....

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm sry I was doing something at work Niko could u meet me somewhere near mahopac cuz sol and KY want to go now

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
son mahopac has the greatest walmart/movies/pizza area ive ever been too

first you eat pizza, watch a movie then buy crap at walmart

so much fun

Niko45

Smash Master
Oh sorry Trey. Probably not honestly. Don't worry about me too much, I don't mind missing that tourney or figuring something else out if its inconvenient for you.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Oh sorry Trey. Probably not honestly. Don't worry about me too much, I don't mind missing that tourney or figuring something else out if its inconvenient for you.
Niko u that g LOL I feel a lil bad tho......u going to apex?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
I think you just need to settle down and wait for words of advice from otg?, that should probably help you out a bunch.
This post had me dying. I ****ing love the dynamic. Otg has a serious problem? Let's let the anonymous troll give him life advice. Sure enough, I scroll down and there it is. Wes, if you're otg? then you're hilarious, if not then you're ****ing hilarious.

Would anyone be down to host/play tomorrow? Wes? Nick? PC JONAAA??? I probably won't be free till late, but I don't have work till 12 on Friday, so it's all good.

Niko45

Smash Master
I heard otg? is actually Scorpion Master. Apparently after coming out to a socal tournament and being shown smashboards, he's really getting into trolling.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I heard otg? is actually Scorpion Master. Apparently after coming out to a socal tournament and being shown smashboards, he's really getting into trolling.
i heard otg? is the physical embodiment of [scientology]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i heard otg? is the real pc chris, the real pc jona, the real otg, the real djn, and the real thugnificent.

but something in my head is saying....

nah

its probably just otg

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I heard otg? is really Leonardo Dicaprio here to trick Max's subconsciousness into thinking he should become a quaker.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I can host tonight, but we're confined to my room (housemates are playing some dungeons and dragons, I **** you not)), which means 1 TV.

Also, I heard that otg? is DJ Nintendo playing at 6.7%, so you know he knows the score.
homie, eff that.

lets ****ing **** some elves and roll d20s.

what does bahamut know about [sorcentology]?

otg

Smash Master
I definitely do not believe that for a minute habulous. Also i dont remember if I mentioned this but I'm going to be in danbury region at some point this weekend, tho I'm not sure if/when I'll be free. Still tho, no johns.

it was also definitely me.

nah **** that i didn't do ****, im just joining the trend.

but honestly it was me even tho i have no idea who it was.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol try getting what i get, at the quality that i get, as fast as i get it

you dont know homie

name a movie

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i can too

though my laptop is too crappy to run them well

still ridic to charge for movies ppl can get for free homie.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
NAH

im tellin you

i have a website, and i pay for it

if getting everything free was the best way to do it, i would.

buuuut its not, lol you would never understand

im just sayin, its not ridic to charge ppl for stuff that they think they like getting for free.

i got that good stuff

loldrugsbutNAH

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
o lol

i know what yur talkin about

my roommate pays for like 2 different sites plus a remote internet connection so he can pirate mad stuff through an internet connection in like taiwan or some ****

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo... thats terrible lol

nah its nothing like that son

if i ever get the chance ima show you

my site is siiick

ppl swear that its nothing special but, ive tried getting movies and stuff just by googling and all that but...

i like my site better :]

i (my dad lol) pays 30 for unlimited downloads a month

pretttyyy good

Top Bottom